• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

XxLuluxX

Thar Be Dragons

THATS RIGHT. I FINALLY CAVED. Skyrim roleplays have a tendency to vanish, or be quite demanding I've realised. So then in my ultimate wisdom, I created this wonderful thread!

The Roleplay is based around the open world game of SKYRIM!

Be a game character or your own OC!

All races are welcome, even a few such as Dwemer or Snow Elf.

I myself have taken on the title and persona of Sheogorath himself. What or who you are, is all up to you. Be an assassin, thief. Stormcloak or Imperial!

The DragonBorn in this roleplay is non-existent. If your character has met 'Him' He will be the default character from the skyrim designers. The only time will you really hear of him, is the fame he has gained.

FeaturedImage-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.jpg

RULES!

- Keep your own out of character tensions between yourselves.

- Be civil about fighting, give others a chance

- DO NOT kill others characters without permission

- No overpowered characters OR Mary Sues

- Have fun, and don't be a douche. K?

- At least three lines per reply. PLEASE.

-Have better grammar than a five year old

WELCOME TO SKYRIM.

WELCOME HOME.

[media]

[/media]

Strundaam los pruzaan!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Celemyvel said:
*feels like a stalker* Hey, I'd like to join this too :3 While I'm at it, I claim the deadric prince of debauchery
xD You can totally join. Im not so sure how many people we'll get though

Based upon my avatar and title, I love skyrim. Yet, I would rather the RP be a bit know organized, sorry. >.<

Verdas said:
How are you Alduin?
Well. Not so good actually. You'd think they'd be more organised in a dragon crisis. The economys a mess and apparently now theres a fucking dragonborn after my soul. I don't see what im doing wrong, eating souls and burning down innocent settlements was acceptible in my day

Last edited by a moderator:
XxLuluxX said:
Well. Not so good actually. You'd think they'd be more organised in a dragon crisis. The economys a mess and apparently now theres a fucking dragonborn after my soul. I don't see what im doing wrong, eating souls and burning down innocent settlements was acceptible in my day
It's a pun. Alduin sounds a lot like "all doing?" thus, "How are you Alduin?" as in "How are you all doing?"

I must join!

I must also weirdly repeat the theme!

Hon huah hon! Hon huah hon! Dragonborn, dragonborn, by his honor is sworn...! (I give up.)

[QUOTE="Lillith Walker]I must join!
I must also weirdly repeat the theme!

Hon huah hon! Hon huah hon! Dragonborn, dragonborn, by his honor is sworn...! (I give up.)

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back