The Elder Scrolls Online (Under Construction) - Overview

The Doorman

I leave, but i always return.

[media]
[/media]
We bring you, the dragonborn, back to the world of legends...

skyrim_gif_for_tumblr_by_pkfg-d5pozel.gif

With graphics like never before...

giphy.gif
tumblr_mwsjftDCHk1slto3wo3_500.gif
giphy.gif

Meet with some familiar faces,

picgifs-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-432145.gif

Along with some new ones,

giphy.gif

Fight battles with your friends,

tumblr_lmngdqocgc1qkf4s8o1_500.gif

Become one with the lore of the open world,

tumblr_n4bzkxtIzs1qc1xe0o1_500.gif

Viewed with the technology of the Oculus Rift, you can live the life of the Dragonborn first hand,

120418-oculus-rift-skyrim.jpg

The Elder Scrolls Online,

The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Launch-Date.gif

Preorder now.

And so you did, along with millions of other people you jumped at the chance to hook up the newly updated Oculus to a fresh new version of the ever-so-popular Elder Scrolls. You preordered and a few days later you were met with the beta code, allowing 15 other random buyers to play the beta version of the game, and you played like there was no tomorrow, and everything was normal... Until that fateful day after the game's release...

You awoke as you did everyday, placing the oculus on your head before launching the game, eager to play now that the game had been set up, and though you felt something odd was happening as you logged in you started the game and looked starry-eyed at the character you'd so lovingly created.

Welcome back to TES online, player.

Initiating loading sequence...

loading_bar.gif

You played for hours, and as the sky darkened to end Morndas, you picked up your feet and dragged your over-encumbered legs to the Bannered Mare Inn and upon entering saw your fellow gamers in a panicked frenzy,

"What do we do?!" Said one, "My menu won't open!!!" Said another, the crowd became louder and louder as the seconds went by, causing your blood to race through your veins at an alarming rate. You open the menu to the game, and try to reach the Oculus menu. Nothing. You try again with your heart nearly leaping from your chest, your eyes looking around at the others, nothing happened, they were still there, YOU were still there and that wasn't right, something wasn't right and you knew it.

You sat down with some Argonian ale in hand, swallowing the bitter fluid with no affect to follow, as the bottle vanished from existence you rested your elbows on the table, causing the three tankards to jump from it's scarred and stained surface, each landing with a clink, one tipping over and scaring you senseless, you tug at your sleeve and just before you had a chance to panic you heard the strumming of a lute.

[media]
[/media]
"I know you're concerned, but concern is not what we need right now." Said the lynx-eared man with the Khajiit accent, "From the knowledge I've gathered, I can say that the lock was, unfortunately, intentional, however the glitch I believe was unintentional. In fact, I believe that one or more of the people in Skrim are... Well... Hackers."

As you listened in you gathered the scattered piece of your mind you began to understand, slowly, but you surely began to understand.

You were all trapped in the game, the Oculus only came off without your scalp if you could beat the final boss, in the panic of the first few days player and their families were electrocuted, burned, and blown up as they attempted to remove the Oculus, ending people's games all too soon.

"Now, Dragonborn, listen close."

This is your main objective:

You must make your way through Skyrim, defeating the bosses and raising your stats, choose your allegiances, and defeat the twelve glitched ones;
Chimera+Wallpapers+1.jpg

Level 10: Health 50

68bb63d00ff32a6061e9a11e19441018.jpg

Level 20: Health 85

A_Winged_Centaur_Wallpaper_8rc28.jpg

Level 17: Health 98

imagenes%20de%20ave%20fenix%20-%20phoenix%20bird%2023.jpg

Level 20: Health 105

mythical+chinese+creatures.jpg

Level 26: Health 126

black-dragon-wallpaper-1600x1200.jpg

Level 33: Health 146