• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: Landfall IC

Karcen

Ten Thousand Club
5E912 Under-Temple of the Velothiid In Ald Sotha on Masser

Within the temple in a large chamber a lone figure sat cross legged meditating while she floated above the ground. Lolvrelv had decided to dos something that not even the gods could do, or rather what gods could not do because they were gods only those lesser then the divine could achieve what she planned. Long ago the Numidium had driven them from their world and she planned to destroy it. While returning to Nirn might not be possible with the damage the brass god had inflicted. The meditation was interrupted by a child, though it was no true child instead she was the creation of Sotha Sil a secret endeavor for the next world, memory.

" So you really are going to try this?" memory asked her voice seemingly sure this was doomed such certainty was something she got from her father.

" Maybe" Lolvrelv responded opening her eyes to see the child that appeared as a child without a race yet was them all or at least those Sotha had given her so mostly mer.

" Is it yes or no?" Memory asked though she seemed more to demand a straight answer.

" Maybe that is the answer" Lolvrelv responded but that was not the answer memory wanted " But for now yes will do" She chuckled

" I don't see you actually pulling it off " Memory said not understanding why those Lolvrelv had called to would manage the task where greater beings had failed.

" I would tell you to watch but you already be doing that, but i would have hopped Seht would have mentioned how what one doesn't notice can still destroy you" Lolvrelv explained not directly answering but explaining why they were selected.

" fail or succeed i will record it" Memory said before she vanished leaving Lolvrelv alone in the chamber once more.

The others would be arriving soon, Lolvrelv had sent out invitations to a meeting to those individuals that stood out without standing out. they were greats that were not yet legends, those who could mold others yet were not yet molded by others. mortals for the most part were the only ones that could destroy the numidium for they could answer it in ways the gods could not. In mortals there was both certainty and uncertainty a contradiction that was not one in the end mortals were those that could grow and that growth would be needed. Soon they would come and learn why they had been invited and be able to make their demands for of course something like this required compensation equal to the task a wish anything their hearts desired. Still they were not yet here, but the time was fast approaching so Lolvrelv resumed her meditation while she waited.

Alaistar of House Renoux was rather surprised when he had received a summons from one of the Tribunal gods. While a follower of Sotha Sil, he would not be remiss in his duty to answer their call. It was this reason the young lord of New Stormhaven had made his way from the surface to the subterranean city of Ald Sotha. That and he needed to pick up more raw ebony and aetherium ore.

Red light reflected off the silvery plate of his armour as he walked under the red lamps that glowed with the grubs that kept the massive moon worms away, as the Breton male trekked towards the temple. After several long minutes of navigating the crowds and merchant in the market district, Alaistar spotted his goal. The Temple of Velothiid. Finally... just need to climb the stairs and I can find out what the tribunal needs of me... He thought as he began to ascend the steps, his Unique Lorkhanallid-aetherium plate clicking upon the polished stone steps humming with both arcane and tonal power.

It didn't take the man-mer long to reach the interior, where other devotees of the tribunal either waited for an audience with the very ascended gods themselves, or the priests that dotted the hallowed halls. The smell of incense hung heavily in the air as the noble made his way towards one of the attending priests. Reaching into one of the various pouches on his belts, Renoux produced the writ of summons and handed it to the clergy. "Lolvlrelv has summoned me for an audience. Please take me to her sister."

Last edited:
The wind from the surface that had found it's way into this cavernous city always rang in Kelkimeriil's ears, making them twitch. Though not his first time to the Ald Sotha, he was still unable to shake off a certain unease that the city had always given him. Whether it was the people or the physical city or perhaps even something more that stirred this feeling up he did not know, but none the less he was prone to disguising himself as he always had in the larger cities. Altmer had never been treated particularly well by other races since the exodus and he would rather avoid the unsavory souls who would exercise their feelings upon him. As he walked through the streets of the city he did so as a Dunmer, with his height lessened, his skin tone grayed, and his eyes turned red, his physical form was masked from the common onlooker. Despite the Illusion his face stayed in the same structure as it was, as too were his robes the same upon this suit he had so summoned around himself. He was quite certain most had forgotten the look of a Psijic robe especially one this ancient, so he needn't worry about being spotted while traversing the city streets.

Admittedly while navigating the sublunar city he had gotten himself lost a few times and once even found himself within a more impoverished section of the city, while they did not have it as poorly as the surface dwellers he had felt bad for a few and gave them what he could. This venture was not fruitless with the help of a few beggars he had found his way to the Velothiid temple. Not until now had he ever stopped to take it in, it was magnificent especially when compared to the small chapel that they had in Jodehold, while there were plans to build a Chantry within the ground, many other issues always took the forefront. But there was no denying that the Dunmer had done well for themselves and their temples had shown that. Ascending the steps he watched as the architecture distorted in his view, it was most assuredly a beauty.

As he walked through the doorway of the temple he saw the people of the hall most notably the figure who stood in front of him who was outfitted in a, what seemed very gaudy to Kelkimeriil, bright silver and blue Dwemeric plate. Upon hearing 'summoned for an audience' while glancing a letter that had seemed very similar to his own, Kelkimeriil was suddenly locked unto the two figures his full attention drawn. He had sunken down a bit as to make himself seem a bit smaller and less noticeable among those within as he prepared to follow the duo.

Standing upon a distant roof, the lone Khajiit watched, looking down upon the new city he had entered.

So many new wares to acquire. He thought as he made his way down into a near by alley, landing silently before moving into the market; his tail easily swipping coins as he past those around him. He knew where the temple was and made a few stops on his way.

Dipping into an alley to make his way to homes of those well off; His ears listening for even the sightless shifts in the air as he picked the lock of a wealthy merchant. Taking enough gold to not weigh him down before making his way out back to his summons. The reason for him coming to this new town.

If...whoever this is managed to locate me. It might be worth my wile.

When all but one of those she had called, at least of those she knew could come this early there were others she had sent for but they were further away, Lolvrelv felt it was time for the meeting to start, the demiprince would just have to be informed latter. Lolvrelv opened her eyes still floating to looked over the three that were here none would know the task ahead of them and it was unlikely they knew each other, this was all a mystery. Still these mortals had the best chance of actually doing what none could before them, for in them were the skills and creativity to forge a reality where the numidium could fall.

" I am glad to see you three have made it here well, there is another but the masters of oblivion rarely are on time" Lolvrelv said pausing for a moment " You must be wondering why i called your, what the task i have for us to undertakes that is worth granting any wish you may have. The answer is simple we shall do what none can and Destroy the Numidium or find some place it can not go " Lolvrelv explained not saying more to let the others take in the enormity of the challenge before them.

After being led downstairs with the other two, Alaistar noticed one of the compaions looked familiar. After a cursory glance, the Breton recognized the Khajiit.
"Dar'Nazaymar?! It's been so long my friend? How does business?" He asked jubilantly as the two crossed the threshold into the sublevels of the temple, ignoring the altmer, not out of rudeness, but because he simply didn't know the mer.

Alaistar smiled faintly at the dunmer, only for it to quickly vanish at the task they were given. "My dear lady Kanaeth, while I and my friend Dar'Nazaymar are flattered that you would consider us for such a task. Slaying the Numidium is almost impossible." The scion of house Renoux replied glancing at his acquaintence and former employee Dar'Nazaymar. Honestly, Alaistar felt flattered and even excited at the prospect of such a task, yet his cold analytical side gave the Breton pause. A look of deep contemplation overtook him as he further considered the task, before a look of resolve wiped it away. "Still, it would not do, for a scion of house Renoux to back away from a challenge in dereliction of his duty. You shall have my support and blade. All resources of house Renoux are at your disposal my old friend. But perhaps we should head to Apocrypha. Hermaeus Mora may have some answers to how we may defeat this brass god."

Karcen Karcen Master Razeth Master Razeth Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Petroshka Petroshka

"Things have well. Have taken a score or two here and there, and of course nothing to cause an entire army to chase me down again. I can see you are as boisterous as ever before." He said nodding to the Breton before him before his ears turned to the words of their summoner.

"I have only heard rumors of such a thing as The Numidium. If such a creation stands as the Breton says it border or immortality in physical form and if one too rely on an interesting gathering of beings." he motions to the group of others that he had inspected as they had entered into the Temple that were called to this temple, "I do not know what could be your goals. And not knowing who you are to the fully extent possible leaves me wonder if you leaving us for Sacrifice."

"I'm surprised you've only heard rumors. The Numidium was the very reason our peoples left Nirn to survive on the barren world." Renoux replied continuing the conversation with his old friend. "You also mentioned a couple of scores... you do remember that If you needed to "relieve yourself" of that cargo, I would happily oblige." He added with a conspiratorial smirk. He was going to return his attention towards the Dunmer woman that had summoned them for this task when he heard his colleague and friend question her motives. "I can vouch for her Nazaymar. She is one of the more honorable nobles in the city. And I have no doubt she will insist on accompanying us on this quest. In fact I'll bet on it."

Master Razeth Master Razeth

"In my youth my parents only talked about it as such. And something so powerful existing in our world seems far fetched to me." He said walking about his paws silent as can be, "And I have many wares worth your time. But always I wish to know your use of them before I sell. And this time around more then coin will be needed for my own supplies." He said referring to rare items for his poisons before hearing of his trust for the summoner. "Event so with our history I know you can be trusted but in my line of work covering your tracks is needed which is why I always choose the meeting spots." His tail out of habit covering the prints his feet left behind.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Keeping his disguise on, Kelkimeriil tilted his head up towards the ceiling and began to stroke his angular jaw considering the proposition, then ideas began to float through his head. If I can take down the numidium, the most ancient of Altmeri enemies indeed it should bolster credit for not only my word but that of my residency: Jodehold. It would allow me to help my people out tremendously and in addition to that I would get any wish I desire, though what that will be is out of my grasp for this moment. At the end of his thoughts he gave a smile Casting off his Dunmeri disguise and began to pace around the room, in truth he was part taking in and evaluating the situation, the other part he was evaluating those in the room. First was the man, looking him up and down he was certain it was a Manmer, the way they carried themselves was full of pride and he was much too short to be that of Nord, then what sealed the deal was his garish outfit that practically blinded Kelkimeriil. Then there was the Khajiit, from his knowledge of their morphology he must have been a Suthay-Raht looking quick and limber, shame another one who had seemingly fallen into the profession of thief. Finally was the Dunmer, she seemed competent even though it was quite obvious that they would not see eye to eye on a metaphysical level which could serve as problematic down the line. None the less he accepted the task within his head and his mannerism reflected as much.

He listened to Alaistar as he spoke, with it he discovered the the names of the others within this ragtag group of 'adventurers'. He caught on that everyone in the room had some sort of history together save for him, which unfortunately made him the outsider. Kelkimeriil would have preferred to be upon equal grounds in this situation but it was of no real set back he was used to the position he found himself in. The Khajiit and the Breton seemed to strike up a chord with one another about firstly the Dunmeri Lady, eventually making their way into what seemed to form into an exchange regarding trade. After a moment Kelkimeriil's thoughts had trailed off into plans he had for the city until he had realized that he was staring at the ceiling for an inordinate amount of time. His eyes fell down unto the figure who stood forefront of his body he took out his Calian and began to thumb the writing upon it's glass pendant thinking some more but this time more reflexively. Most of all He remembered the death of his father, the stench still remained in his nose as did everything seared into his memory even more than every other event within his life it stuck in him like an anchor in wet sand. And finally not only has he mentally accepted the task before him but had done so with every fiber of his being.

He first gave a bow to the Dunmeri figure, as was customary even in these days of the Oegnithir, and upon completion erected upwards "Lady Kanaeth, while honored and humbled by your summons to a task that has import that has struck me with the uppermost sense of judicial duty, I mean not tread upon your sensibilities when I inquire as to if you really insist upon gifting us a task, whose delicacy and import are unrivaled by any within this modern era, without any proposition towards the path to which we may find the solution? So to be rather blunt and straight to the point, if I may be so bold as to do so, and ask what exactly did you have in mind with regards to the plans of dealing with the Numidium whether it be fully realized or simply an opening action upon what will undoubtedly be our grand adventure?"

Karcen Karcen

" Your question is valid but i would not call you unless i sought to go with you for i have my own skills that may or likely will prove useful in this endeavor " Lolvrelv explained to soothe her furred guest's worries. She had not plans to leave them or let them go about by themselves, the lot of them were smart for sure but even the smartest of people needed a nudge to keep them on track.

Oegnithir asked a question she knew would come up , did she have a plan. in truth there was no way to have a solid plan against such a being as the brass god, thus you needed many plans and many skills. No house was built by one expert with one skill thus it would be with this goal the goal needed many plans to reach the end. " there is no surefire way to bring down the numidium there is no yes to it's no but there are many maybes" She said " You have all been called because i know of your skills, A thief so blessed he might steal a gods heard, a tonal architect that can change the tone of no to yes, a follower of a divine that might become one himself, and a princess that might become a queen that has yet to arrive" She explained many plans laid out in her words and showing each of them could be a plan on their own. " thus we must have many plans and find the one we believe will be the closest maybe to yes that we can and enact it and force reality to make no yes" She finished there was no set plan she wished to truly create the best plan that they could think up to maximize their skills now for no one knew them like they did and thus what they could do was up to them.

Alaistar took on a more contemplative look, as he let Lady Lolvrelv's words sink in. It could be possible to change a no to a yes... If i could find the correct tonal resonance... Bah. I need more information. And Old Mora himself would more than likely have the answers... Which still means finding a way to bring everyone to Apocrypha... He thought, idly tugging on his single braid as he considered the possible routes to do such a task. But all his reasoning returned to the black books. Perhaps if I used one of the black books in my collection to act as a focus, I could find it's tonal resonance and open a rift to his realm of oblivion... worth a shot...

Returning his attention to his companions, mostly upon the dunmer he laid out his plan to get them to Apocrypha. After going into some rather arcane and technical explainations on how he planned to do so, he realized the trio's eyes had glazed over and had no idea what he was saying. The breton gave a sheepish smile before explaining it in a dumbed down version. "I can use one of Hermaeus Mora's Black Books to lock in on his plane's tonal resonance and create a portal to Apocrypha..." Before muttering under his breath "Luddites..."

Master Razeth Master Razeth Karcen Karcen Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii Petroshka Petroshka

A small sphere of dark fire appeared at the center of the chamber that the meeting was being held in, next to the Dunmer woman. As It slowly grew in size, it produced a low heat the sphere grew and grew until it was large enough to encompass your average humanoid. within fractions of a second in shrunk down to levels where it would be invisible to the naked eye but then back to its former size once again. Then the sphere started to evaporate and dissipate into the air and the surroundings revealing a winged humanoid within, the first feature that was obvious were her yellow eyes that seemed to pierce through the haze glaring at those that stood before the Dunmer. As the haze disappeared they could see her form, her feet, almost metallic and smoking upon the stone floor, she seemed to be armored in the tell tale daedric armor, her wings seemed to be made of some type of gem that gave off a some kind of haze. Glaring down at the others with a smile, she turned to the Dunmer, that she knew slowly, "Ah, i hope i am not late." Followed by a chuckle a quick flurry of the same sphere went off behind her to reveal a large chair, and she proceeded to sit down on it, looking upon the others. "You may call me Saevnonth." Crossing her legs she waited for the dunmer to speak up.

Master Razeth Master Razeth Karcen Karcen Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Lolvrelv smiled softly as the demi prince showed up at last the final member was here. in the group she could see several ways to destroy the numidium, though it was not a sure thing, it never could be. Alistair was already thinking of ways to move through Oblivion as they no doubt would need to speak with his patron no matter what. There was lots they needed no matter the plan they had and knowledge was key. The only question was what would Mora charge for this information as nothing was ever free for him.

" You are only slightly late, but really what is a few minute for one that is moving through the planes" Lolvrelv said " To sum things up we are hunting the Numidium while we might not be heroes of legend the group here has skills i believe can bring it down" She explained to the demi prince.

Alistair's speech on what he planned to do to get them all to his lords home was amusing and without a doubt as overly complex and convoluted as a student of shotha sil would come up with. Still there were of course easier ways. The easiest was sadly not in their gasp for his summoning day was quite a distance off and waiting that long for the first step was not something she planned do doing. They also had another way there right with them now while not a child of mora a demi prince had more then enough power to move even to other prince's sphere assuming they were not banned from entry. Thus they could have or well ask Saevnonth to take them there using her plane as a go between

" A student of Lord Seht through and through, but perhaps some answers need no complex answer and you need only see what is before you?" Lolvrelv only half asked before turning to their demi prince companion " Please tell me my lady have you been banned from the domain of Hermaus Mora?" She asked being actually polite to Saevnonth as while not a full prince she was someone to show proper respect to.

"Says the descendant of Almalexia" Alaistar replied jovially before addressing the daedra in the room. And not metaphorically speaking either. Turning towards the entity of oblivion, the young breton gave a deep and respectful bow. "It is such a pleasure to work beside one as powerful as yourself. Especially with a sire such as Mehrunes Dagon. Any assistance you can provide for our quest would be greatly appreciated." He said diplomatically before giving the Demi-prince a quick once over. Satisfied, the breton reached into his satchel and retrieved a black tome, it's cover having depictions of a clawed and tentacled mass. Flipping it open to a seemingly random page, the Alaistar began to read silently. Dark and foreboding power radiated from the tome, as the man-mer read casually half paying attention to the others, while he tried to find the book's tonal resonance with Mora's realm.

Dar'Nazaymar listened, but his interest were waning, "Looking at the others around us their are powerful beings here just from looking them over. Yet has the Numidium done anything? If it lies dormant why risk waking it causing more harm then it would just existing out of sight. Unless the fact of it's very existence means putting ones life down for everyone here in this room and beyond. More information is needed before I worry about helping anyone with any task. Forgive my ignorance if their is something completely obvious I am missing." He said leaning against a wall of the Temple, his ears twitching to the conversations taking place to gather what he needed, "Having lived a simple life with the occasional run in with folks such as Alaistar going after something so deadly seems impossible even with beings as powerful as yourself."

Kelkimeriil simply watched as the Daedra appeared and gave almost no reaction to it he just noted it and went on with listening to the others until Alaistar retrieved what could have only been one thing, a black book. Shamelessly Kelkimeriil glided over behind the Breton to get a good look at the page and began to transpose the writing in his mind as best he could following the flow of the writings gathering what he could from the text. He softly as he could hovered over the man in the hopes that he either would not notice the fact that Kelkimeriil was reading the tome or that the man simply wouldn't care. As he read the Khajiit spoke eventually breaking his concentration on the text, "Dar'Nazaymar, is that what you are called?" Kelkimeriil did not wait even a moment for the Khajiit's response before continuing, "In the very essence of it's existence upon our plane the Numidium, this Brass abomination, puts us all at risk for at any moment for any reason that it conjures up, or none whatsoever, this Tumultuous machine could do simply whatever it wanted with our world. The automaton that we are most assuredly going to face in the coming times is a pure embodiment of Padomaic spirit, even more dangerous it is one linked with Mundus. To get rid of this would be as virtuous as destroying Dagon before the Oblivion crisis, but this time we have would be on a moon not Nirn, and we have nothing close to what they had in those days. If not for that alone there is also the reason that the animated dwemeri weapon is the sole reason we live on this barren rock and not where we belong: on Nirn."

Lolvrelv was saddened that the masses had already forgotten why the Numidium was something to be feared and destroyed. The brass god would be a threat not just to Nirn and the mortals on Masser, but in truth the universe should it ever fully figure out why it could not yet destroy Nirn. Still every day it drew closer and closer to finally reaching it's goal in the destruction of the mortal world and this its eyes would look upon the infinite realms of oblivion and find them lacking. That was just a matter of time and people not seeing that was a serious issue every day it drew closer and every day they grew more complacent. She did not have to explain this as Kelkimeril explained good reasons for them to fight, he of course didn't mention they were only safe for now, not forever but people only thought of the now.

" It is that link that delays it for it's heart is the heart of the world one was made to satisfy the other thus for now the Numidium can not destroy the world, but that will not last every day it grows closer to finally rejecting this truth. It might not happen in out lifetime or the next or even after that but one day it will break free then nothing will be free from its gaze and it will find all things lacking" She explained " You may not know it my master thief but you will without a doubt be key to over throwing this because you can go unnoticed" She continued having reasons for everyone and sometimes you had to move unnoticed to inflict the most damage.

Finishing his page, the breton looked upon the daedric demi-prince with a look of pure malice. Without even needing to focus, the gifted Tonal Architect resonated with energy that rewrote the laws of the universe and quickly changed the daedra's tonal signature. What was once a high note that had kept her on this plane, now hummed a deep bass for but a split second before her form was whisked off to the realm of coldharbour. "Traitorous bitch" He literally spat, before bringing himself back under control. "Forgive me, but the demi-prince would have stabbed us in the back, and I don't mean that metaphorically." He explained as if it were the most obvious reason to banish someone to such a horrible plane of oblivion. "It would appear my master Hermaeus Mora seeks to have this quest of ours succeed. Otherwise the demi-prince would still be amongst us and not possibly being subjugated and degraded by Molag Baal." He added as if it were the most complete normal thing to expect. Than as if nothing had happened, Alaistar clapped his gauntlet clad hands together and Smiled excitedly. "Now lets get to Apocrypha shall we?"

Kelkimeriil gave the hint of a smirk as the deadra was banished, he felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders no longer having to worry about an untrustworthy daedra. Looking around he realized their cat friend had too disappeared perhaps into the shadows? or maybe this Breton had banished the khajiit too? "It seems to me my newly found acquaintance that our catlike ally has absconded too along with our unseemly and well dealt with problem of a daedra, perhaps thy have slunk stereo typically into the shadows in which their kind is well known for, or, better yet still, a thought I find infinitely more to my amusement it could be that you, my manmeri counterpart, have not only banished our resident daedra but our furry tailed comrade as well. Either way the situation might have befell us no longer matters, for we three should be more than enough, in high hopes, to be able to embark upon our most epic of quests to slay or more appropriately delete the Numidium. Indeed I would rather like to embark into this new plane of forbidden knowledge for I feel that we have been somehow in this room for far to great a time."

Lolvrelv frowned as two of the members vanished, that was a slight annoyance they could have been useful. The thief would no doubt have made things much easier in gaining certain knowledge. The daedra would have been able to supply a plane they might be able to use, now they were lacking two people that would have made things much faster. Still they could do this, they would just have to be extra creative in the information they got and where they could gain power. The idea the daedra would betray them while valid was something they could have dealt with and in truth they would have needed to use her and change her likely betraying her first. They would just have to adjust namely what Lolvrelv had planned would have to change.

" The loss of those two saddens me as they could have been useful in what we whish to accomplish even if they did not know it Lolvrelv said with a sigh and she unfolded her legs and touched the ground finally " Still we will just have to find an alternative route to the goal without them" She said " The first step is a conversation with your patron so please take us to his realm then"

Last edited:
Alaistar nodded in ascent before opening the foreboding Tome "Transcending Aetherial" to a seemingly random page. "Please take a step back, behind me. Rifts from my understanding can be... Tempermental... when first formed." Due to preparing and having found the tonal resonance before the fiasco with the daedra, it didn't take long to create a tonal match. Moments later the room began to hum a deep, almost sinister sounding note before an eldritch green aura matching that of Apocrypha enveloped both the Black Book and the pillar that supported the ceiling from the flood. There was a sound of tearing, and soon after a rift was opened before the trio. Holding up a gauntlet clad hand, the breton signaled for the two to wait as the tonal mage made his way forward, before sticking his head through for but a moment before pulling it out of the rift.

"This might take a minute or so. While i was successful in opening a rift to apocrypha, I have the feeling you both don't like the idea of swimming through acidic waters..." He said with a sheepish smile. Without waiting for a response, Alaistar began to once again match tones, then started to manipulate it to move the rift. What happened next was a bit of trial and error, but after 20 minutes or so, the Breton lord managed to move the rift to "Dry Land", memorizing the tonal resonance frequency for later use. "Do take care to be careful here. Apocrypha is far more treacherous than you may think. And stay close to me. Hermaeus Mora may have given me free reign in his realm, but, that does not extend to you two. And don't take anything without my okay. Would not want to risk you being devoured by a Lurker or going mad..." Without waiting for a response, the young lord stepped through the sinister portal.

Last edited:
Watching the tear within the fabric of Mundus before him, he studied it, he had no wish to replicate it but Kelkimeriil was still utterly fascinated by a magic he had only truly experienced in the stories and tomes of Nirn. Now he was to step through one myth to get to another, simultaneously this was exciting and utterly horrifying for Kelkimeriil an new world for him to explore and hopefully unravel. As much as he despised the Daedra he very much wished to speak to Mora regarding Xarxes, he would give many things to learn more of his Ancestor.
As he stepped through the portal weightlessly he found himself in a sort of surreal disgust by the plane he found himself in, a sea of ink, tentacles that permeated the area and books strewn about haphazardly. For one such as Mora who likes to tout himself as the god of knowledge he seem lacked this when it came to the area of organization, it was as if a child had ransacked the place with a squid and decided to stack some things up. He hated the place more than he could have ever imagined, in fact he imagine that this would be one of the few realms in oblivion he might have felt comfortable, but he felt none here. if anything this plane made him angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back