• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: Immortals

Farseer of Ulthwe

You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing
Plot:
Tamriel is in ruin. Skyrim is under the dictatorship of a drunken, cruel Nordic warlord. The land never flowed with milk and honey, and now it flows with blood. Armies have passed through the land, burning villages and looting peasants. In other lands, the Empire has crumbled, leaving Cyrodiil a mere fraction of what it once was. It is split, numerous factions that have branched out from the Empire are at war hopelessly trying to reestablish their former glory. Hammerfall and High Rock are at war over a dispute between the rulers. The war has been dubbed the Hundred Year War, and may continue beyond the length the name suggests. The Summerset Isle is a shadow of its once prosperous nature. Famine and disease grips the populace. A plague rips through the Isle, leaving only piles of necrotic tissue in its wake. Valenwood is experiencing a horrible drought, caused by an ancient curse. The large trees that towered over the Bosmer are now mere shriveled skeletons of dried wood. Rivers are polluted with the corpses of dead fish, as the curse takes hold of the wildlife as well. Elsweyr under the control of the Thalmor, who have grown in power in the last two Eras and split themselves from the Summerset Isles. They hold the Khajiit under their will with an iron fist. The Black Marsh is now abandoned, destroyed by the xenophobic Thalmor. They laid waste to massive bogs with fire. The Argonian population has dwindled and are a dying race. Morrowind is now divided. Argonians flee to the neighbouring province in order to find shelter. Some believe the refugees should be offered a chance, while the rest believe that the refugees should be kicked out, and left to their own devices.

However, from the ashes of Tamriel rose a single altmer. Mithron Adorin. Tired of seeing the world burn, he spent his life studying all he could. Politics, alchemy, medicine, magic. And war. He quickly gathered supporters from all Provinces and from the small guild, he formed a massive army of supporters. Mithron united Cyrodiil and its warring factions. He killed the warlord and allowed the people to elect their leader. He did the same with the Thalmor, overthrowing the leader and instated himself as the head of the guild.With the Thalmor, the Khajiit, the Nords and the Imperials he swept through the land and took Morrowind. However, despite his original selfless intentions, the power corrupted him, and within a few decades, he had total power, and became just as cruel as the previous rulers. Now, all he has left to conquer are the warring states of High Rock and Hammerfell. However, Mithron is smart. He will wait the war out; wait for one to take out the other. High Rock is defeated, and Mithron swiftly takes the weakened land. With all of the other provinces under his control, Hammerfell surrenders. Now, Tamriel is under one rule. Mithron is greedy. He is cruel. He is brutal. He is feared by all.

The year is 6E 853.

While the gods refuse to directly meddle with the mortals, they give them a little nudge. Each selects a champion, and has them meet together to form a guild of heroes. Heroes prepared to do unspeakable things in order to give Tamriel its freedom. They will not die until it is done. They are the Immortals.

Miscellaneous Information:
- The Immortals are a small council of the protectors of Nirn. They each represent a god, and have abilities reflecting the basic idea of what the god stands for. It won't be OP at all, as the powers aren't direct copies of the gods, just a smaller scale version
- The Immortals' origin stories will be the premise of the RP's first act.
- This isn't meant to be a 100% accurate representation of The Elder Scrolls universe. I may take a couple of liberties here and there.
- You don't have to be an Immortal, you can be an ally or, better yet, an enemy.
- Some of the gods here are rivals, try to make those characters dislike each other.
- The Immortals can be killed in battle.

Here you will choose the god your character will represent (just tell me which one you want if you're interested):

Anui-El - Farseer of Ulthwe Farseer of Ulthwe
Sithis - Veyd Sahvoz Veyd Sahvoz
Azura -
Meridia -
Malacath - Darth Gangsta Darth Gangsta
Nocturnal -
Sheogorath (just because it amuses him) - HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
Hircine - Dozer Dozer
Talos -
Dibella - Amare te stesso Amare te stesso
Akatosh - Lord Plantii Lord Plantii
Arkay - Saint_John446 Saint_John446
Zenithar -
Stendarr -
Mara -
Kynareth - Cronix Cronix
Julianos - Elysium Elysium
Lorkharn -
Magnus - CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Y'ffre -

CHANGE LOG:
- Auri-El has been changed to Anui-El, as Auri-El is pretty much Akatosh.

Last edited:
This sounds like a really good idea! Your writing skills are impeccable. Would it be ok if I joined as the Immortal Champion of Kynareth?

I'm super interested. I just can't decide on a divine/daedra. I want to play a vampire warrior/scholar who is on the run from various factions due to his undeath, as well as enemies he made on the way.

What would be the best fit? I was thinking sheogorath simply because a heroic vampire with enemies everywhere would be chaotically delightful. Please message me to iron this out. Love the scenario, btw.

I'm posting the thread on Friday, just to see if anyone else is interested. I want to assign as many Immortals as possible before I start the RP.

I also want to note that if you don't wish to be an Immortal, that is possible. However, I recommend, if that is the case, for you to profess your interest after Friday.

How does the High Apothecary of the Blood Angels become so heretical and vile?

ngbbs4ba423ab26d50.jpg

I'm liking the sound of this story so far. Sign me up for Hircine. I've been on the HUNT for a good RP. Get it? :grinningteeth: Okay, I'll leave now...

Oh, I was shown this by a friend and it looks kind of cool! Would I be able to join as the Immortal of Arkay?

I'll be posting the thread as soon as I have time; I'm a little busy today, so I may not be able to post it. Best case scenario is in a couple of hours.

Please make sure you watch the Important Information as I may update it with important info (duh) that is essential to your experience and how you go about it.

I am working on all of the threads for the RP right now. They will be posted shortly. All of the other threads will be linked in the main thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back