• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The dying flame. (Dark souls rp)

Dutch2775

Helljumper CPRL 21175 Taylor Henry 'Dutch' Miles
Hello boys & girls (or men & women) who decided to click on this , I have made up a plot for something along the lines of : The bonfires in dark souls have mysteriously stopped producing flames , however hard the undead tried to relight them , except one , a single bonfire was lit in the most dangerous of areas as a last ditch attempt , which is where our characters meet I guess , I shall be playing as a Unnamed knight , nobody knows who he is or what he looks like under the helmet , all they know is that he can keep his wits sharp and his blade sharper , though as the story goes on (if you want that) my character shall start warming up to your character , eventually revealing his name and what he looks like , maybe idk.

darksouls3-150805-678x381.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back