• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dragon War

953-968, Imperial Calendar

In an alternate reality, two neighboring, rivaling empires roam the lands of the Known World. The first is the Thator Kingdom, one which has existed for 700 years and is known for their strong and large army. They have an abundance of minerals in their lands, specifically bronze and iron. The other is the Azubet Empire, a powerful nation not because of their army size, but because of their newer weaponry (e.g: crossbows) and tactics.

The Azubet Empire wanted to take over the lands owned by Thator, because of its rich minerals and metals, while also allowing for an opportunity to expand. They didn't bother negotiating and attacked a nearby city, capturing and overtaking it in the process. The Azubets declared war on Thator, and thus was the start of the war. The reason this war is named the Dragon War is because it will be a long, brutal and dangerous one.

(The story will start on 953 and will end on 968. I'm hoping this RP will last a long time so I plan to include events once in a while and keep the interest. If you have any suggestions or are interested please reply. Also, this RP will have some magic but it'll be realistic. There will only be two races; the Humans and the Elvaeri / Elves.)

Last edited:
I'm interested. I like the premise, but I would like more information on how the players will fit into the story (if it's something you're willing to share at this stage, I mean).

I'm interested. I like the premise, but I would like more information on how the players will fit into the story (if it's something you're willing to share at this stage, I mean).
Well, I'm not sure but in my opinion I hope they'll be in one of the imperial militaries. Or they can have any occupation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back