• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Dragon Prince RP (CLOSED)

the-dragon-prince-e1531332896666-700x371.jpg

Guess who watched Netflix's The Dragon Prince and is desperately craving a roleplay for it? I'll keep things short and sweet. Read what I have below, and if you're interested, leave a PM or comment!

Rules:
-I'm 22 myself, so please be 18+.
-Write at least five sentences per response, preferably more.
-Have decent grammar and spelling.
-No explicit content. We can mention that those things happened and allude to them, but we won't actually write out sex scenes.
-Be able to roleplay through RPnation or Discord.
-No pedophilia, underage/major age gaps (if you're unsure, feel free to ask me what the pairing is and I'll let you know how I feel about the ages), or incest.

What I'm Looking For:
If you do any of the pairings below for me, I will do any pairing you want in return.
I'm looking for romantic or platonic roleplays. I want to have the roleplay be set in The Dragon Prince world, and don't worry about being 100% accurate with characterization or worldbuilding; we only have nine episodes to go on, after all! I'm sure I'll make mistakes too.

Romantic: Amaya/Gren, Amaya/my female OC, Gren/my male OC

Platonic: Callum/Ezran, Soren/Claudia, Viren/Soren/Claudia, Harrow/Callum/Ezran, Rayla/Callum/Ezran, Amaya/Gren

Eyyyy finally someone is into this show like i am. I binged this show in a day hahaha, been wanting to do an RP based on it but i'm not too good with playing canons. Never really been my speed i guess~

Eyyyy finally someone is into this show like i am. I binged this show in a day hahaha, been wanting to do an RP based on it but i'm not too good with playing canons. Never really been my speed i guess~

I gotcha, haha. If you'd like, instead of doing a roleplay, I'd also consider just discussing the series and joking around! I'm always down for talking about The Dragon Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back