• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon Chronicles

Misuki Masami
downloadfile-1.jpg

Success and Disaster Misuki shrugged, "I don't know, I guess it's because I've always helped others." She thought about it for a few moments before continuing. "I had a pretty tragic situation happen, so ever since I've just kind of helped anyone and everyone that seemed to have a problem, no matter how redundant it may seem." As she was about to walk in the direction of the merchant district, loud bells began to ring left and right all over Silvergate. "Huh... that's strange... The bells shouldn't be going off, it's not sunhigh yet." She looked around, and it seemed others were just as confused around them. That confusion quickly was replaced by fear and adrenaline however when she looked to the sky. Someone not too far had yelled it out first. "DRAGON!"

Without thinking, Misuki grabbed Daeden and ran back into the arena. When they were in, she could already hear Eviar and Elisabeth shouting out orders, orders directed to every mage in the arena. That meant just about everyone in the arena with various exceptions. "Everyone cast barrier spells before the dragon hits! Protect the common people!" Without thinking Misuki prepared her own defensive barrier spell, a large shadow forming beneath her and slowly enveloping her. The entire time she watched as the dragon got closer and closer. "Everyone brace yourselves!" As the dragon neared to a point that one could see the details of its scales, it began breathing fire while it descended into the arena. Misuki was prepared, but nobody was expecting what would happen next.

Screams left and right, and suddenly there were now cloaked figures in red scattered through the arena, standing beside recently killed mages. The combined barrier had failed, and as a result dragon fire rampages throughout the arena. The dragon had landed in the arena, and everything was starting to crumble under its weight. Eviar had seemed to gather a few mages already and was already in a difficult fight with the dragon and several hooded assailants. Meanwhile Elisabeth was using her shadow magic to dart around the entire arena, helping injured bystanders and speaking with mages quickly. Eventually she appeared before Misuki and Daeden, delivering the same message. "You've got a choice, help me and save those you can around us, or help Eviar and the other mages to take down that dragon." Before she got a response, she was gone. Misuki looked to Daeden, "I'm going to help with the dragon... don't die here okay?"
I'm going to help with the dragon...

Archdemon Archdemon (Daeden)

Rikado Iezuka
downloadfile-2.jpg

High Stake Aggressions He nodded to the two men as acknoldgement before standing up. "Well, at least you're good fighters for the most part. Anyway-" That was when they were suddenly confronted by a fox creature and a girl stopping said creature from attacking Pippy. As she stopped the fox, is spoke in a tongue only furraine of his sub-species understood. The comment was unsettling, the fact that this girls companion could sense his blood magic. The girl apologized on her pet's account, but now he was suspicious. "Well that was quite the entrance. Anyway, as much as I'd like to stick around, I got places to be." He turned to leave the alley, and looked back with another comment. "It was a pleasure meeting you." Then the bells began to ring and a loud roar, and then Rikado could feel a knife in his gut.

It had happened so quickly, and without another moments hesitation the knife was ripped out, and Rikado jumped back, daggers in hand as he coughed up blood. "You're gonna regret messing with me buddy." His eyes glowed a dull red again, and his bleeding stopped, but before his assailant could react, Rikado slit his throat with one quick movement, blood seeping down the now dead assailant as he fell to the ground. Looking back to the three, his eyes coloration was now an obvious crimson, no point in hiding his magic now. Anyone could tell he was using blood magic, a form of magic that wad ancient and long since outlawed. "You can choose to turn me in later... right now I'm pretty sure the city has bigger problems..." As if on que, more hooded assailants showed up in the alley and outside with Rikado.
You can choose to turn me in later...

Vanessa Vossen
downloadfile-3.jpg

Greater of Two Evils Vanessa chuckled at the boy's attempt to be more gentleman-like. "Feel free to cut the chivalry crap around me kid. I'm not one for fake sincerity." As she walked in, she sat down at the first open table, and waited for the boy to join her. "Those guys were talking about the tournament, but I'm not sure what they're up to, but I'm pretty sure it's serious." As an employee walked by she ordered two drinks for the pair, and continued. "They're probably waiting for us to leave so they can attack when we're not ready, so we'll relax here for a while. They wouldn't be dumb enough to-" Her rambling was cut off by the sounds of bells followed by a roar. "What the hell is that?" Running back outside, she had her scythe at the ready and looked to the sky where a dragon was flying into the arena. "A dragon!? In Silvergate?" Her attention was quickly stolen at the sight of a large group of the hooded figures surrounded the area. Vanessa chuckled, "Hey boys... glad to see you again. You're here just in time for the barbeque!" Swinging her scythe around her, fire flew forth as well as small firey eruptions around her. It seemed things were not looking good for either side.
You're here just in time for the barbeque!

Reo7 Reo7 (Lothric)

THE FIRST MAJOR EVENT HAS BEGUN... those in the arena must fight hooded assailants and a dragon alongside Elisabeth and Eviar. Everyone else throughout the city must fight hooded assailants. Some are mages, others are not. Those in the dragon fight should be aware I will control the dragon and two important assailants. Those who use fire magic against the assailants or dragon will come to find that fire magic is useless. Enjoy the city wide conflict everyone. ^-^

Daeden
Silvergate: Arena

Dragons, Mayhem, and a Helpful Skeleton

When the bells rang, someone yelled out "DRAGON!!!" And of course mayhem ensued. Daeden was dragged into the arena by Misuki to avoid the beast. Well it came to the arena and now a bunch of hooded assailants were attacking everyone. Mages were scrambling to help fight the beast while others helped the bystanders, all the while being attacked by Attackers. The Mage Elizabeth came and asked for help and Misuki left Daeden to help Eviar attack the dragon.

Battle Theme:

Everything was going downhill quickly, and soon some attackers were getting closer to Daeden. He drew his blade and prepared for a battle, and soon swords clashed. The faces were cleverly hidden so Daeden can't actually see their faces but it mattered not to the skeleton. He pushed the attacker, dodged the others blade and struck down one of them. While he was busy though he got hit in the face and the mask hiding his identity was gone.

A tall skeleton stood before the man, and before he could do anything he was impaled by the steel longsword. Daeden looked towards the dragon but decided against it and began helping the evacuation. He charged his blade with the shocking power of Thunder! And ran to help as many people as he could, obviously scaring the wits out of them but through telepathy he convinced them to run away from the arena.

He ran towards a group of citizens and assailants and began protecting the people by first erecting an ice barrier around them and telling them to make towards the exits. Every enemy he hit was shocked by the power of Thunder all the while he shielded the people with ice magic.

DVationz DVationz

White Wolf
Location- Silvergate Outside the Arena
~The Felines and the Attack~

Wolf stood there speechless for a moment not sure what to say. She wasn't use to interaction because she usually did things on the shadows. Part of her just wanted to walk away from the pair, but she knew they probably wouldn't let her leave that easily. Instead she decides to make some small talk. "Well I just left the tavern. I was actually heading back to the arena." She then touches her hair. "Is something wrong with my hair? I usually hide it with my..." she stops suddenly and her eyes widen.

"LOOK OUT!" Wolf yells. She pushes between the two. In one swoop she kicks the attacker in the side and plunges the knife into his neck, a black aura surrounded the knife. She looks around seeing several hooded assailants in the city. "Sorry to cut or conversation short, but I don't think they're going to let us finish." she says looking back at them with a sly smile before turning and cutting another assailant.

With: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Zarifah Nzuri
Btnr1Uq.jpg

"Dragon!" Never in her life did Zarah hear the word or see the creature that housed the name Dragon. The sheltered village life was all to kind to her as she stood up rather quickly, but hesitantly looking around. She analyzed the scene rather quickly: Hooded men as what it seemed like, soldiers, and the Dragon in the middle of the arena. . .Standing in open terrain. Nkyoi tightened her grip on Zarah as she focused right under the dragon, attempting to bring up a chunk of earth to hit the dragon.

She ran forward, dodging a few hooded men, and brought her hand up, spreading her fingers. A rather square chunk of terrain was brought up and was send flying, right under the dragon's jaw. Zarah had no time to see if it struck her target as a hooded figure attempted to grab her. She slid to the ground and kicked in his knee, taking a dagger and planting it into the man's back with force.

Pushing the man off her dagger, she turned to yet another who slashed down at Zarah. Slicing the top of her arm open, Nyoki jumped from Zarah's arm and onto the hooded man's face with a rather large 'chomp.' Zarah shoved the dagger in his gut and retrieved Nyoki. Blood was trickling down her arm but it wasn't anything new. A few vines wrapped around her arm with some elegance and began closing the wound. Now, all she had to do was make sure she wasn't caught off guard.

She turned back to the dragon to see whether she struck it or not. Either way, she prepared another block of tera to do the same thing.

"Wasn't anything new. . ."

Tags: DVationz DVationz (Dragon)

Luca Flynt
pZKIylc.jpg

Just Another Day His eyes closed in somewhat embarrassment, but also in a wince as Lucia's claws dug into him. He bit his lip and shook it off, choosing to ignore Lucia. "O-Oh. man, no. Your hair is. . .It's amazing. Ow. It's really cool." He forced out, still trying to ignore Lucia. "D-Don't let me be ruh-ude. This is my sister. . . Lucia. She's a pain in m-"

"LOOK OUT!"

Luca was cut off as he was basically forced to the ground. One from the push of Wolf and two because he was getting away from Lucia anyways. "Oof, you could have warned me." Luca grunted, forcing himself to his knees. Looking up, he tilted his head at these hooded men, watching them cause havoc. "Lucia, we might wanna use the swords. You feel?"

He stood and drew his sword. It was a rapier, matching his sisters, but glowing a nice ice blue rather than Lucia's electric yellow. Without really waiting for Lucia, Luca backs to Wolf's side, slashing all the way down one of the hooded men's chest, freezing most of him on contact. "Let's go, lazy! We gotta town to protect!"

"We gotta town to protect!"

Tags: MidnightStar MidnightStar (Wolf) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Lucia)

Last edited:

• 324F6XD.png

"It's a party now!"
    DVationz DVationz Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo PippyOmega PippyOmega

Vixa Dierlock

The fox furraine appeared a little skeptical about her presence, but didn't linger to question it any longer as he began to make his escape. Only a few steps were taken before a blade struck him. Vixa's eyes widened and a small gasp escaped her lips. The attack was so sudden, but not as sudden as the man managing to slit his assailant's throat with a quick maneuver. His eyes glowed a bright crimson red, but all she could really see in them was darkness. Having lived in the forest the majority of her life, sheltered from society, she had no way of knowing what kind of magic this was. And it didn't seem like Ryan would be talking to her right now. The scent of blood become more pungent as it filled the air. Vixa covered her nose in a desperate attempt to suppress the gnawing sensation growing inside of her. Inside of Ryan.

I have to get out of here. Remaining in the darkened ally would only increase Ryan's powers over her. The man's words fell on deaf ears as she rushed past him, stepping out into the streets to allow the rays of light penetrate her skin. But as she took in the sight around her, her heart fell. Countless civilians were being attacked. Further in the distance she thought she could see large wings. It was one thing she did recall from her childhood. Reading stories about dragons. But what was one doing here? And now? The wolf furraine's vision began to blur, and she could feel her usual conscious drifting. Why? It's daylight...you aren't supposed to come out yet..

But it was the sheer amount of blood that littered the streets. Mages were gathering in order to fend off the hooded assailants, but not everyone could be saved. They were akin to ninjas, darting here and there. I'm never going to witness the tournament am I?
    She slipped her sharp gloves on, and as a hooded figure made its way towards her, he raised his hand to stab her in the back. Without turning her body, she swiftly lifted her hand just in time to sink two of her bladed fingers through his eyes. The man let out a scream of agony, before dropping his weapon and attempting to aid his face. Vixa withdrew and allowed him to wander around aimlessly, the red liquid painting the ground as he walked.

A veil of shadows began to engulf the woman from bottom up. Turning to stare back at the men from earlier, her one bright purple eye shown brighter than the other blue one. She parted her lips as if she was going to say something, only to be interrupted by more swarming hooded figures. "Annoying." She spoke in an irritated tone, she sent out a wave of ice shards to pierce into them. Some were deflected, but she paid them no mind as she disappeared. A shadow manipulation technique. Appearing behind the fox furraine, she nipped his ear with her fangs to taste a small drop of blood. Her words were icy, but laced with a hint of excitement. "You taste sweet blood kit. Let's play sometime." These were Ryan's thoughts, the knowledge of his identity merging with Vixa's thoughts. But blood magic was a dangerous art, and Ryan wasn't about to place her host at risk by starting a fight right now.

Vanishing once more several feet away, she called louder so the men in the ally could hear, "It's a party now!" Turning , she began to swiftly make her way towards the larger game, sending a new wave of ice shards wrapped in a shadowy haze back at the men in the ally as a departure gift.

Last edited:
Pippy Yanthae

• Name: Pippy Yanthae

capture-png.190636

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5 Foot 10 Inches

Weight: 170 (?)

Race: Half-Elf

Magic Used: Nature [Advanced] + Shadow[Advanced] + Earth [Basic]

Weapons: Dagger + Fan (Able To Release Different Toxins Via Potion Bottle)

Mentioned:
    DVationz DVationz
    NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
    Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo

Pippy watched as a man in a robe walked up to Rikado and stabbed him, as he was about to attack the robed man fell to the floor grasping his neck which had been sliced he looked up at Rikado to see red eyes which for a moment confused him but he soon realised that it was an effect of using blood magic 'You can choose to turn me in later... right now I'm pretty sure the city has bigger problems...' he agreed that it was the best plan not long after more men wearing the same robes as the first came running into the alleyway, Pippy blocked the way with rocks and began to limp into the streets. Instantly he was hit by the horror that the men had caused: the city was on fire, people... innocent people were scattered on the floor, blood was everywhere he had to overcome the urge to vomit, He could see the girl who had been the shadows she was out in the open until a flurry of ice shards were hurdled towards them, he cocooned himself in vines to stop any ice from hitting him. When he removed the vines the girl was gone "Why did she just attack us?" he asked the two men, before any of them could answer another man began running at him with swords drawn Pippy couldn't do much because of the recent ice shard being lodged into his arm so he attempted to stall him while one of the other men went and took him out.

Last edited:
Lothric Van Aulen
The Battle for Silvergate
"Touchy, touchy.." he noted picking up his axe as he prepared to follow her inside. As they entered the pub, the door behind them closed shut leaving the two standing in the open of the establishment. And as he predicted, the place was surely packed to the brim. All kinds of patrons occupied the bar residing themselves to most of the tables and chairs that were available, leaving people not a lot of room to walk between each round. Even by having two separate floors to allow a larger capacity of people in, it made little difference as it was just as full. Having the right idea, Vanessa walked over to the center of the bar and grabbed them a free table. He wasn't sure how she managed to find one at such a busy time as this although he couldn't care any less. He was too exhausted from the long journey and that some rest and a relaxing drink in his hand would finally show him some good. Slowly walking over to the table and sitting himself down comfortably next to Vanessa, she began to tell him about what exactly she heard in those alleyways. "Tournament... Mmm? Why would the tournament have any significant importance? If they were truly planning for something huge as a large-scale attack, it wouldn't make much sense for them to focus their efforts at the arena. Not less advantageous at that." He would have understood if the group wanted to target the city barracks, docks, or even gates. But at least they would have some valuable purpose in controlling those districts. The arena would have nothing they could want. Staring down at the rough wooden table in front of him, Lothric started to place both his hands in front of his mouth in thought, eyes narrowing. "Unless..."

Then a noise.

Bells ringing in the distance of the city. The patrons in the pub started to settle down in their loud chatter now carefully listening to the chimes outside, then whispering to one another on what was going on. Silence then took hold of the atmosphere. Lothric looked up from the table. Had they finally begun to make their move? Before long a powerful, monstrous roar trembled the earth with gusts of wind blowing the streets below and a black shadow consuming the blue sky. The tavern shook in great strength causing many of the people and objects to fall to the floor. After the initial tremor had resolved, Lothric looked to see if Vanessa was alright. Sure enough, she was. Demanding what had caused it, Lothric responded with a similar, uncertain answer. Getting up from her seat, the Crimson Witch quickly hurried outside to investigate leaving Lothric to help with everyone else inside.

Finishing up with the assistance, Lothric grabbed hold of his axe and stood before the tavern extending his hand out to the people. "I want everyone here to remain safely indoors until either I or one of the authorities return. We will go and check it out." The faces he saw in the crowd were mostly worried looks. Giving them some reinsurance, he gave a cheerful look. "It won't be long." Turning to leave, he went out to join Vanessa with his cape flicking in the air as he opened the door, disappearing into the bright yellow light.

Outside the tavern, he wasn't sure what was he about to find. A second roar waved the air forcing him to look up where it came from. A face of dismay overcame him. A dragon. One as large as a mountain with scales black as night. Its large wings covered the city in total darkness, piercing through the white clouds like a sharp blade. It continued to wander freely before descending upon the arena with a trail of fire and blaze. Lothric stood in place, still shocked of the beast. Dragons were a rare sight. To see one close to Silvergate was unheard of. There hasn't been a dragon around for centuries. Lothric shook his head. He was wasting time asking questions. Right now he needed to find Vanessa. Wherever she was. Looking further down the street he spotted her facing a dozen men all dressed in hooded cloaks. The same ones wore by the men they saw from earlier. He watched as Vanessa delivered a single fire spell to their foes, absorbing them into a sea of flame. Yet to no avail. As the flames died down the men stood firm in the heat, unfazed by the effect. Lothric could assume that they some sort of fire resistance under their protection.

The men armed with only swords and daggers pressed onward through, charging straight towards Vanessa unafraid of the fire mage. As the men got closer within striking distance, an axe had swung. Within seconds the first line had been swiftly cut down by Lothric's horizontal strike, sending both the line and their comrades back a few feet away with a dominant force of power. Clouds of dust flicked into the air of the surrounding area presenting a brief pause of the assault. Standing back up to face their enemy once more, Lothric stared at the men with nothing but a grin of satisfaction. Blood dripping from his weapon. "It looks like you were wrong about these guys being dumb enough to attack, Witch. Though they made a grave mistake in doing so." he chuckled. Lothric then lifted his axe and pointed directly at the men, still grinning. "Don't worry about these guys. I'll take care of them. Just stay back for a bit."

As the men finally recovered and regrouped, they readied their weapons for a second charge. Not letting them have the opportunity for a counter attack, Lothric brought his axe low to the ground and rushed at the group with no hesitation. Nearing the first man, the man attempted to strike down at Lothric with his steel sword. But before the blade could connect, Lothric had been much faster and so lifted his axe directly up into the man's chest, spurting blood as he fell. The rest took the chance to surround him on all sides.
Mentioned:
DVationz DVationz (Vanessa Vossen)

Last edited:
Corrupted Dragon
latest.jpg

The Arena Battle As the dragon landed it let out a roar that shook the arena. The carnage below the mighty beast was child's play compared to what it could wreak. As the hooded assailants scattered throughout the arena killed whomever they could, mages of various calibers were firing spells one after the other at the dragon. The fire mages quickly found that their magic did nothing to the beast, but the rest were hardly achieving much more themselves. A large mote of earth crashed into the beasts jaw, in which it simply glared around the arena, searching for the culprit. To no avail, it let out another roar, and swiped at the next mote coming towards its direction. The shattered rocks rained down on the mages directly below the dragon, causing many to stop casting in order to avoid the rain of death. Some however were less fortunate, a loud crash followed with their instantaneous demise.

As spells continued to bombard the beast, it fought back. Swiping it's large clawed arms at those who came too close. Following with another breath of fire, this time being green, scorching those unlucky enough to fail their barrier spells. One mage however proved to be quite annoying. Eviar below had been casting for some time, creating a rain of arcane bolts, stronger than the other mages as it made the beast recoil after every few hits. Enraged, the beast bowed its large maw, attempting to eat the pesky mage whole. As it's jaws closed shut, Eviar was already several meters to the side, completely safe from the behemoth. After so many spells, it seemed this dragon would be tougher than anyone was prepared to handle.

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (Zarifah)
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Vixa/Ryan)

Misuki Masami
Misuki Masami.jpg

Dragon's Fury As Misuki approached Eviar and the dragon, she didn't hesitate with her own spells. She first casted a firebolt storm, but upon seeing the first few spells dissipate without any effect, she ceased the spell. "What? It's immune to fire spells?" That was unfortunate, seeing as fire was half of Misuki's magic. Instead, she decided to defend the mages as best she could so that they could focus on their offensive output against the dragon. It seemed she'd have to do that quickly, as rocks began to rain from above, an earth mage's spell being destroyed above them. Shadow stepping left and right, she managed to save a few mages, and shielded one more from certain doom. As she looked around however, their numbers had indeed dropped. Several other mages had been crushed, unable to avoid the carnage from above.

Hooded assailants came from each side of the dragon, attempting to stop the mages from stopping the dragon's chaos. She was quick to intercept the attackers on the left, who were less than prepared for twin swords and shadowy spines to end their lives where they stood. The few that managed to dodge her shadow spells, were unfortunate that she was quicker than them, and were quickly cut down by her now crimson blades, soaked in the blood of the unknown enemy. This battle was far from over however, more assailants seemed to flood into the arena. Where were they coming from? How many more were there? What was the chance for the city to prevail such an attack? Who was behind this? All those questions shot through the sorceress' mind, but they would have to wait.

DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (Zarifah)

Rikado Iezuka
Rikado Iezuka.jpg

The Power of Bloodshed Before he knew it, Vixa had come up to Rikado, and bit his ear. Her voice was still the same, but the intent behind it was most definitely her shadowy companion. Although he did not know the situation between the two, he did not trust her companion in the slightest. She killed the next wave of attackers, and in her leave, shot a torrent of icy spikes towards the three men. Rikado was quick enough to shatter the fatal spears before they impaled him, and it seemed Pippy managed to avoid them for the most part. Raen however was in no threat as he seemed to still be in the ally, most likely dealing with the attackers behind the trio. As much as he wanted to chase after the girl, his attention was brought back to his own survival, as well as his two companions. Looking back to Pippy, he seemed to struggle, his wounds holding him back. His eyes flashed for a moment, retaining their crimson coloration throughout the use of his magic, and just as he had done to himself, he forced Pippy's blood back into his body. Magically stopping the wound from bleeding any further.

He could not ensure that Pippy's body took nicely to his magic however, as he was quickly attacked by several of the hooded men. Throughout the city, Rikado was certain that other mages and fighters were dealing with the assailants in their own ways, but Rikado had an unfair advantage due to using his forbidden magic. A simple glance to the left of one attacker sent him flying into the brick wall, a snap being heard as his neck snapped upon impact. Another quick movement and a second assailant had his throat cut just as his first attacker had suffered. Looking back, he checked to see how Pippy and Raen were faring, hoping that they had either abandoned him for his own safety, or that they were not losing their own battles.

Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo (Raen)
PippyOmega PippyOmega (Pippy)
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Vixa/Ryan)

Vanessa Vossen
Vanessa Vosen.jpg

A Dance of Steel Her magic had seemed to fail, meaning that there would be no use wasting her reserves trying again. Before she was going to act however, the boy had stepped forth and cleaved more than enough foes to impress the witch. With a grin, she'd show the boy who he was messing with. She swung her scythe left and right, her motions arcing back and forth in a fluid dance of sorts. Anything that got in range of her blade was quickly cut down. Some merely suffered their guts being sliced open, while others fared much worse, being cleaved in half altogether. As Lothric fought his own fight, he soon became surrounded, and so Vanessa showed off with another fancy movement. As she arced her scythe another time, she grazed the tip onto the ground, making the large weapon of death into a vaulting pole of sorts. As her body was forced into the air, and eventually back down, she landed on the ground gracefully. As the weight of her scythe quickly followed, she swung down with full force, not only cleaving the unfortunate hooded attacker in two down the middle, but creating a large rumble in the street, throwing many of Lothric's other attackers off balance. "Come on pretty boy, don't just gawk there, let's show these pigs how to dance!"

Without hesitation she continued her previous dance-like movements of death and destruction, wielding her blade in a single hand and laughing the entire time. To her, this was a relief, being forced into a situation where she had to resort to violence. This was where she thrived, killing and torturing those who made the folly of confronting her. All the while she laughed, her scythe left nothing more than a crimson trail following her movements. A trail of bloody demise, a trail that told only the tale of death to those it reached.
Come on pretty boy, don't just gawk there, let's show these pigs how to dance!

Reo7 Reo7 (Lothric)

Narration
downloadfile.png

The City Fight As the trio were quick to react to their newfound foes, they would not let up easily. Many of them surrounded both Wolf and Luca, some preparing spell casts while others rushed in simultaneously to attack. They were not the only ones however, as a pair of hooded attackers slipped by to stop Lucia from saving anyone. One innocent retreating into the building fell over dead, a bolt of ice through their side. The other assailant dove for Lucia, sword drawn and striking at her turned back.

Last edited:
Luca Flynt
pZKIylc.jpg

Just Another Day, Again Luca whipped around, pushing away from the hooded body. Instantly, his eye caught the ones surrounding Wolf and Lucia, more the one going for Lucia. "Oh Hell no!." A frown crept onto his face as he sprinted forward, sword in his hand, dragging across the ground. What it left was a trail of ice, growing into the ground as he leaped off the cobblestone and caught swords before he had the chance to hit Lucia. A quick turn of Luca's wrist sent the man to the ground and with a swift kick to the head, he was unconscious. Then, Luca turned his attention to the one killing innocents. He simply threw fire at the man, aiming right for the head.

"Morally loose prick. . .Fuck off," Luca commented, now turning towards the ones attacking Wolf and Lucia, "Here's an idea, Wolf, mind covering the other side of my sis? We're gonna have to defend her while she casts, got it?"

Luca swung his sword towards the ground and didn't wait for confirmation from Wolf. He sliced down a hooded man's chest, pushing him into another. There, he took his sword and slashed across to catch another blade. sending it right back into the attacker. Obviously Luca was much more comfortable with hand-to-hand combat. He continued to do his part, however, keeping the men off of Lucia and even Wolf.

"Oh Hell no!"

White Wolf
Location- Silvergate Outside the Arena
~I've Got Your Back!~
*******************************************************************************************************************
Wolf had gotten separated from the feline siblings for a moment, fighting the hooded attackers. She was finally able to make it back over to there side, even though she wasn't use to working with others she knew she couldn't take on these people alone. "Here's an idea, Wolf, mind covering the other side of my sis? We're gonna have to defend her while she casts, got it?" the male feline hollers. Wolf nods and guards the other side of his sister. To help out Wolf cast a shadow fog spell. A dark fog begins to cover all the hooded figures, but the three still could see around them. "You don't have much time. This spell last for about one minute, so make it fast!" Wolf says to the girl feline. "I've got your back!" she says holding up her daggers ready to protect her. She could only hope the feline could pull off getting everyone to safety.

With: NyxNightmare NyxNightmare (Lucia) DrBezendrine DrBezendrine (Luca)

Last edited:
Pippy Yanthae

• Name: Pippy Yanthae
    capture-png.190636

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5 Foot 10 Inches

Weight: 170 (?)

Race: Half-Elf

Magic Used: Nature [Advanced] + Shadow[Advanced] + Earth [Basic]

Weapons: Dagger + Fan (Able To Release Different Toxins Via Potion Bottle)
    Mentioned:
    DVationz DVationz

As Rikado used his blood magic on Pippy he could feel his body getting better when he felt able to defend himself he grabbed his fan and extended it causing spikes so become viable and an acidic gas to be released from each spike he moved closer to the hooded man and sliced his hips causing him to scream in pain as the acidic gas liquefied and began melting his sides after that it was easy to stab him in the neck with his dagger making him fall to the ground. Pippy looked at Rikado "Thanks for that but for now I think we are needed somewhere else" he then motioned at the arena "It seems like there is something very dangerous inside" after he had stopped talking he began walking towards the arena; quickly ending any hooded men who ran at him.

Last edited:
The events leading up to the hooded figures attacking happened so quickly that Raen wasn't able to respond and process them all individually, leaving him to only be able to say, "What the f-", before being cut off by the series of attacks. Seeing that Rikado had an outlawed form of magic, the new girl had already killed many attackers, and the wounded man was still able to fight, Raen decided his best course of action was to defend their backside. They were all focused on the other side of the alley, so Raen focused on his side. A trio of attackers walked toward him, wraith like, while forming spells. Raen threw off his cloak and reached around his back to retrieve his sword and shield. He put his left leg forward, along with his left arm, which held his shield. He looked over the top of the shield to see that the mage closest to him was cocking his arm back, ready to throw what seemed to be a fire spell at him. The attacker just behind him was moving his arms in a manner that suggested a nature spell, and the third held a dagger. Raen rushed toward the first assailant and pushed upwards with his shield, striking the mages nose. Raen shoved the bastard sword into the man's chest before quickly tearing it out. Raen turned to his right to face the attacker that wielded the dagger and sent out a horizontal slice with the bastard sword, managing to cut into the man's arteries, guaranteeing death. Raen then turned toward the man that was preparing a nature spell and started to move his left leg. He felt resistance and glanced downward to see that vines had encased his leg, securing him to his spot. He grunted and readied his shield and sword, ready for the man to attack.

DVationz DVationz
PippyOmega PippyOmega
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare

• a4d592269465a5f2a560b63780f7d652--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg
    "Are you having fun...Ryan?"

Having followed the thundering roars, Vixa soon found herself on the edge of the arena. Mages were dashing left and right, and spells were being cast all over. The scent of blood and sweat mixed through the air. People were trying their hardest in order to contain this magnificent beast. Normally, Vixa might have cared for the safety of the town, but this under the influence Vixa could care less about the massacre. If she had to be honest, the hooded figures were not completely fairing well either. Garments of red littered the arena floor. But there didn't seem to be an end to them. It was if they were being cloned and sent out to wreak havoc. But their priority was clear, prevent the mages from halting the dragon-if it could be stopped that is.

The dragon's massive wings spread out over the arena, if it could even be called an arena anymore at this point. Some hooded assailants had spotted Vixa within the shadows, signaling it was time to make her get-away. Leaping forward into the air, a tornado of ice was created to propel her higher. Before she could even reach the dragon, an enemy threw a few blades at her, which she barely dodged. The edges had grazed along her right shoulder. But the cut wasn't deep enough to warrant much attention or pain. She clung onto the dragon's back with her claws; which she found was rather difficult. The dragon's skin mimicked armor, and Vixa could only narrow her eyes with disappointment.

It was as if Vixa were a flea clinging onto this beast's back, but her presence was enough to threaten some of the hooded figures. Growling, she caused a small blizzard to swirl around her, freezing any human body part that attempted to reach in after her. I want a closer look...And the wolf furraine made her way carefully across the dragons's back and closer to it's front. The ride was rocky, and if she didn't move quicker, her blizzard was going to die out sooner than anticipated. Her body was threatened each time the beast moved, but she finally made it to her destination. Gripping one of the beast's horns with her hands, she finally became a nuisance. Jerking its head back and forth, Vixa struggled to keep her grip. Her blizzard dissipated, sparkles of ice fading in the sunlight. Fuck...

The woman flipped forward, digging her claws into the left eye of the dragon, bringing forth a loud roar that shook her body. Blood was flowing over her arms when suddenly, a sharp pain entered her side as she was slammed by a hooded figure. Down the woman went, flying towards a wooden building beside the arena. Vixa was able to encase both her assailant and her in a cocoon of ice in order to soften their landing. Crashing through the roof, the ice shattered, tossing both bodies awry. The room was dim, and hid several civilians. They had turned off the lights in hopes the building wouldn't attract attention, proving as a momentary haven. Though the hole in the roof now allowed some light to bleed in, areas remained dark enough for Vixa's use.

She coughed up a small amount of blood, and her body felt like nails were being drug back and forth over her skin. The civilians shivered in fear, some taking to the edge of the walls while others thought it best to run out completely. Vixa crawled to a dark corner, setting herself against the wall. Her breathing was raspy, and her assailant didn't seem to fair much better. But he moved with determination, a sharp dagger in his right hand, the one that was used to pierce into Vixa's side. Thankfully her corset had taken the majority of the damage, so the wound wasn't dire. He lunged towards her, and shadows shot out of Vixa's body, revealing Ryan. The man hesitated in shock, and Ryan took this moment to leap at the man's neck, sinking her sharp fangs into his skin. Blood sprayed across the ground, and any remaining civilian in the room rushed out. The man's life ended quickly, and Ryan took her stance in front of Vixa as more assailants entered the room. Apparently the sound of their crash had drawn unwanted attention. But as the fox-like creature caught the gazes of her enemies, this became her playground now. She would make them all suffer via hallucination and kill one another, without moving an inch.

Watching as the hooded figures withered on the ground, screaming in agony while others drove their weapons through their own skulls, Vixa couldn't bring herself to lift a muscle. Ryan....what did you get us into...
    Vixa's voice trickled out slowly, filled with despondence, "Are you having fun...Ryan?"

DVationz DVationz and Anyone near arena

Luca Flynt
pZKIylc.jpg

Everyone Has Limits "Lucia if I knew, I would be so happy to tell you!" A blade was sent right for Luca's face. Luckily, he managed to get to the side before it struck it's target, and now Luca's blade swiftly found it's way forward and into a torso. Sliding the blade out, he caught the hooded soldier's blade from his gravely hands and twisted around to more trying to stop Lucia's cast. Luca rammed a blade into a torso and the other across a neck, almost severing the head. He retrieved the blades and just barely caught another blade aimed for his head. With a great amount of force, he threw them off and went to finish them.

"Lucia, how much longer until the civilians are safe? We really need your help!"

Luca was barely dodging blade and stabbings. He was also slightly getting fatigued with the heavier motions he was making to do so. Eventually this caught up to him as a hooded attacker made his way behind Luca. The cat tried to turn in time, but the blade pierced his left bicep, going very far in the muscle. Luca let out a sort of cry as he thrusted both swords into the man, dropping him on the ground.

"Ghhahhhh. . . Please hurry!"

"Please hurry!"

Zarifah Nzuri
Btnr1Uq.jpg

"Dragon!" That actually could have gone 400 times better as Zarah stopped ripping chunks of the earth out of the ground. Instead, she darted away from the front and started getting attackers away from other mages. She ran past with Nyoki, throwing the snake onto one and going to another to plunge her daggers into flesh. She continued a certain path around, helping as many mages as she could. . .Whatever's happening, there's something bigger past it. . .

"That could have gone better"

Tags: DVationz DVationz (Dragon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back