• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dragon Chronicles

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Dragon Chronicles: The First Chapter
Silvergate Arena.png
< Silvergate Arena >
Today is June 14th of the third year in the rule of King Gara. One of the major cities in the kingdom is known as Silvergate, and Silvergate is best known for being a city of mages. Built by mages, for mages, to advance magic in the world. Since it's founding, Silvergate has held an annual celebration called the Magus Eternalium. The celebration was put in place for both the founding of the city as well as honoring the mages who reside in the city to this day. Today happens to be the 30th annual Magus Eternalium, and as a special event held each 10 celebrations, a tournament is being held. Unfortunately you were unable to participate, but being a mage yourself (to those this may apply), you are able to watch the tournament for free, and for those who decided to go, you got quite the treat. Two legendary mages, one a master of shadow magic, the other a master of arcane magic, are in the finals. Their names being Elisabeth and Eviar. Throughout the city there are all sorts of events being held as well as the natural festival feeling you get on a celebratory day such as today. What you're doing could be potentially anything, but whatever it is everyone is having fun.

[x] IC [x] OCC [x] CS [x] NPC List [x] Character Resources [x]

Misuki Masami
Misuki Masami.jpg

Watching the Tournament Misuki had arrived in Silvergate several days prior to the starting of the tournament, and as such had watched all the matches over the four days the tournament had been going on. She had considered participating herself, but seeing the tournament as it progressed, she quickly became thankful she didn't take part. Watching the mages however was more than a treat. The way they manipulated their magic to combat foes with an advantage or destroying those with disadvantages was awe inspiring. Then the final event, the one she was most excited to see, was Elisabeth versus Eviar. Elisabeth was Misuki's idol. The best of the best when it came to shadow magic. As the match went on, it had reached a point where both parties were nearing minimal magic reserves, yet they were still casting spells greater than Misuki was capable of. As the tournament battle continued, the favor went back and forth. First Elisabeth was ahead, then Eviar, then Elisabeth again. Every time Eviar would try to finish the fight, she'd dodge with a perfectly timed shadow transfer, causing him to hit himself. The fight was grand, and the crowd was cheering for both sides, each side getting louder as their favored duelist got the upper hand.

Misuki had originally planned to scout the local magic guilds, which always accepted new recruits around this time, and she had her eyes on one in particular, but she just had to see this battle in person. Through the use of her own shadow magic, she was able to steal a front row seat, the only thing protecting her from the carnage the two mages were causing was a magic barrier that nullified spells outside of its boundaries. Who'd have thought she'd be able to see such an amazing fight so close. She couldn't possibly ask for a better day than today.

Rikado Iezuka
Rikado Iezuka.jpg

The Docks of Silvergate "Alright lads, today yer on yer own. Go celebrate, enjoy yerselves, and don't get inta more trouble than ye can handle." The captain had spoken, and the crew cheered. All except Rikado that is. It wasn't that he wasn't excited, he was very excited, but for other reasons. It was the fact that he didn't know anyone in Silvergate unlike the rest of the crew. He only had the crew, that was his family. Pushing somber thoughts from his mind, he ventured into the grand city, eventually finding a pub that struck his fancy. As he strode in, he instantly caught sight of a blonde beauty, a human, most likely a party goer seeing as she was throwing herself around aimlessly. He debated on wooing her, but soon decided against it. Girls like her didn't fancy pirates, so swooning over her would do nothing more than cause pain. Instead, he took a seat at the counter, and ordered himself an ale.Turning around to look throughout the pub, he saw plenty of unique individuals. There were pirates, mages, common folk, nobles, bounty hunters, and more, all crowded into this here pub. One of many pubs that was.

It wasn't long before his ale had arrived, and he took a few sips. "Well look here lads, it's the sea fox from last year's festival... who'd have thought he'd show his snout here again." Out of the corner of his eye, Rikado saw a familiar face. Some thug he had beat last year in a bet. The funny thing was he cheated. "So how about it sea fox... you up for a new bet?" Rikado took another sip of his ale, "What will you be betting." The man took out a pair of ornately designed daggers. "These. You?" Rikado took out his own daggers. "I don't want your damn spikes." Rikado chuckled, "Yes you do. They're magically enchanted. They'll cut through armor like butter." The man took a few moments to decide. "Alright. Deal. lets go out back..." Something about this smelt fishy to Rikado, more so than it usually did.
What will you be betting.

Vanessa Vossen
Vanessa Vossen.jpg

The Calm before the Storm Days like this were pleasant... but they also sucked. Everywhere throughout the city she heard smug comments about the crimson witch, she was that witch they spoke of. She didn't hold a grudge about that though, in fact it brought a smile to her face, seeing all these people cowering in fear that she may start causing chaos. She knew better though, being in a city full of mages she'd get herself killed causing havoc here of all places. Regardless though, the sheer size of her scythe caused it to scrape against the cobblestone, screeching as she walked. Then suddenly, she passed by a pair of young men who seemed nervous, and upon closer inspection, it seemed they were blushing. Vanessa payed no mind to it at first, but she quickly turned and walked to the pair with her own wicked smile.

"Hey boys. Enjoy the view?" The pair looked away awkwardly, but she wouldn't let them off the hook that easy. Circling the pair, she squeezed herself between them, wrapping her free hand around the left man. "What's the matter? Never talked to a gorgeous woman like myself? I don't blame you. We're raher feisty." She gave a giggle that sent chills down the spines of those who had seen her chaos, and the same effect went through the pair of men she was smothering. "Aww come on boys... I won't bite... hard." That seemed to hit home, as the young men were quick to dislodge themselves from her grip and bolted down the street, opposite of where she was headed. Another giggle escaped her as she continued on her way. "Men, such fickle creatures."
Hey boys. Enjoy the view?

Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe DrBezendrine DrBezendrine PippyOmega PippyOmega NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Kent Kent MidnightStar MidnightStar spookie spookie (Once you have created your characters, and they have been approved via a like from me, you may start posting.)

Name: Pippy Yanthae

capture-png.190636

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5 Foot 10 Inches

Weight: 170 (?)

Race: Elf

Racial Traits:
+ Enhanced Hearing
+ Stealthy
++ Good With Ranged Weapons
- Takes Longer To Become Adept At Anything

Magic Used: Nature [Advanced] + Earth [Basic]

Weapons: Dagger + Fan (Able To Release Different Toxins Via Potion Bottle)

Flaws: (Anti-Social, Is Not Used To A Flux In His Emotional State (This Causes Him To Be Unable/Worse At His Powers [Extent Of Power Dampening Depends On Extremity Of Emotional Flux])

Personality:
- Intelligent (Based On Things I Say You May Choose How Smart You Think He Is)
- Lonely
- Slow Learner (Elf Trait)
- Stubborn
- Sly
Backstory: Pippy was born smarter than most of his kind this meant his family didn't know what to do with him they did not abandon him but they did distance themselves from him. He spent his childhood life being picked on by others so he had begun to think people were all evil, no one showed him compassion and he had no friends to talk to. When Pippy grew up he spent his time underground in a cave he found at a young age, in order to survive he had to steal food but he was caught and exiled from his home. He had to learn to survive in the wild, he had to find his own food by killing small animals and he had to take shelter until he got to his destination, Silvergate.
Mentioning: DVationz DVationz
Pippy was walking on the edge of a gravel path when he could see that something was blocking the sun, he looked up to see a town with grey walls and large sculptures made from stone, he looked down at the gate to see two guards. He walked up to the gate and the two guards turned to look at him "You're a little late" They chuckled, Pippy looked at them inquisitively unaware of the festivities being held only a matter of meters in front of him "Late? Late for what?" as Pippy questioned what they meant they both looked at each then back at him they both thought he was joking and opened the gate doors and motioned for him to enter which he did.

Pippy was now in the town he watched as two children ran around laughing and pretending to fight using magic one seemed to be using the shadow magic he had read about when training his own magic the other using arcane, He gave a quiet grunt as he walked past. As Pippy explored the city he watched as two men stared at a female he could see fear in their eyes and body language but also something else, something he hadn't seen before, he stood still watching the two men as she rested a hand upon one of their shoulders they ran away which confused him because he thought men liked being with females but he didn't know what happened so he shrugged it off and carried on walking.

It was not long till he found a congregation of people outside a building they were shouting and cheering at different intervals, he walked up to one of the people at the back of the group "Excuse me, What is going on?" the man gave a similar look as the guard before someone shouted the name 'Elisabeth' and the man turned to shout another name 'Eviar' it was obvious that he was going to be no help so he began moving forward into the group till he got into the building, He could see that he was now in an arena and there were two people inside he guessed that they were the two names he had heard being shouted. He turned to leave but the group had now moved to completely block his exit, he chooses to lean against a wall and observe the fight.

Last edited:
Zarifah Nzuri
Btnr1Uq.jpg

One Step "I can't believe what I am seeing. . .How did they build that so high?"

A glint of awe crossed a pair of crystal and one of beady black eyes. The Silvergate Arena, Zarifah had finally made it and it was far. . .far greater that she could have ever imagined. From the village, now to the bigger city, Zarah and Nyoki were pleasingly overwhelmed. A sense of accomplishment washed over her as she took her first steps into Silvergate.

"A door has opened for us and we just have to take it at our own tempo, Nyo. Can you believe we are so far from home?"

Zarah smiled brightly at her champagne python and booped his snoot playfully. The snake kept himself close, wrapped around Zarah's arm, as her showed a smile as well. The two were getting some looks, being extremely out of place, but Zarah cared not. She just kept staring at the arena, taking each and every step with pride.

She passed by other mages, sort of street performing the unique things they have mastered with their magic types, and greeted them with her best. With a few waves and motions later, she easily prettied up the cobblestone around them--Adding small vines with flowers growing from them, moss on the ground for effects, and a rather green backdrop filled with various oasis plants and colorful flowers. With a stage set and time to spare, Zarah raised their 'stage' six inches up, to complete the look. With that, she accepted nothing from the mages and moved along, now eager to see what the tournament holds for her.

"The gate even looks incredible. Hello! I come from a very far off land and wanted to watch what I could of this event." Zarah spoke with a bit of elegance and formal tones. After a few more words exchanged, Zarah was let in as a mage. She made her way up to any seat with a view and sat, luckily able to see the field. Knowing these two fighters where well renowned around here, she paid very close attention.

"Can you believe we are so far from home?"

Tags: Anyone

(I am aware I stole DV's code lmao)

Last edited:
Raen had arrived in Silvergate only thirty minutes ago and yet he already felt he was out of place. His ragged clothes and large weapon lying in it's scabbard made him feel as though he wasn't dressed correctly for the event. It didn't help that he has missed the earlier fights by arriving late to the celebration. 'Probably for the best to just get a drink for now,' he thought. Raen walked towards a counter with a bartender and ordered an ale. To his left he saw a man and a furraine talking while motioning toward two pairs of daggers. It looked to be a bet of some sorts, but he didn't want so assume and do something stupid. He paid close attention to the fox, because something emanated from him. It was a feeling of danger and strength. The man's body language gave Raen the impression that he thought he was in control, but the fox was the one that looked to be controlling the situation. Raen tensed his body in preparation and then forced himself to relax. 'Nothing has come of it yet, no need to intervene. I'll just watch,' Raen assured himself, 'Plus even if it does come to blows I probably don't stand a chance against a magic user.'

DVationz DVationz

capture-png.190636
M

Racial Traits:
+ Enhanced Hearing
+ Stealthy

Flaws: (Anti-Social, Is Not Used To A Flux In His Emotional State (This Causes Him To Be Unable/Worse At His Powers [Extent Of Power Dampening Depends On Extremity Of Emotional Flux])

Personality:
- Lonely
- Stubborn
- Sly
Backstory: Pippy was born smarter than most of his kind this meant his family didn't know what to do with him they did not abandon him but they did distance themselves from him. He spent his childhood life being picked on by others so he had begun to think people were all evil, no one showed him compassion and he had no friends to talk to. When Pippy grew up he spent his time underground in a cave he found at a young age, in order to survive he had to steal food but he was caught and exiled from his home. He had to learn to survive in the wild, he had to find his own food by killing small animals and he had to take shelter until he got to his destination, Silvergate.
Mentioning: DVationz DVationz , Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo
It had been a while since Pippy had entered the arena and he still had little interest in watching the two fight, he turned his head every few minutes to see if he could leave and now there had been a gap in the group that allowed him to leave and he did. When he was outside Pippy searched for somewhere to get a drink, he eventually found a bar with a few people sat around it, he moved over to it and took a seat next to a man holding a sword by his side who seemed to be watching two people one looked to have ears the other more muscular, Pippy looked at the barkeep “excuse me, may I get a drink I don’t mind what but something please” the barkeep gave a slight nod before grabbing a glass, pouring beer into the glass then placing it on the bar in front of Pippy “that’s 2 gold” as he mentioned money a vine grew out from the ground and pulled a glass onto the floor he took this opportunity to grab his glass and leave (without paying).

Daeden
Silver gate Arena

A man in what seems to be ragged clothes and armor sat on the front row of the arena, watching the fight. He looked fairly unassuming and could easily blend in with a crowd. He was studying the fight between the two mages, not caring in the slightest who they were but the skill they used magic. He could vaguely recall that he had probably once used magic far above their station but as quickly as the thought came it was gone. He still hadn't found his sense of purpose yet, as he had hoped he would find at this tournament.

He noticed another person looking at the fight as closely as he was, she looked as if she was enjoying herself. He turned back towards the fight and was quickly getting bored, he knew that there was no way into discovering his purpose by watching a fight between two mages. They fought with such vigor but he could learn nothing from them, so what point was there in watching anymore?

He stood up and grabbed his things before attempting the leave the arena. He looked at the girl again, he envied her. She was a living creature who could enjoy the gifts of being alive, she had a purpose yet he didn't. He kept walking up the steps to leave the arena but took one last look at the fight to see if it would end.

DVationz DVationz

Misuki Masami
Misuki Masami.jpg

A Peculiar Man As the duel progressed, she looked around at all the excited fans of the two, and caught sight of someone who didn't seem to fit in. In fact, he stuck out quite a bit with his ragged clothing. Had he just escaped a scrap in the crowd? Perhaps he was living on the streets. Whatever the case, she was going to help him. The match would go on for quite some time, especially between two such skilled adversaries. Catching him before he managed to leave the arena, she tugged at his shirt, yelling loud enough to be heard over the crowd. "Excuse me for asking, do you not have clothes less ragged? You stick out quite a bit, if you ran into the wrong crowd you may be mistaken... I'm Misuki Masami by the way!"

It wasn't often that she willingly helped out someone who looked so unkempt. In fact she tended to avoid them as they more often turned out to be thugs luring people just like her, but this man seemed different. Perhaps it was the dead look in his eyes, or perhaps it was the silent aura that seemed to surround him. Either way, she didn't feel she needed to worry about him being a threat so long as she didn't give him a good reason. "We should probably step outside of the arena so we don't have to yell!"

I'm Misuki Masami by the way!

Archdemon Archdemon (Daeden)

Rikado Iezuka
Rikado Iezuka.jpg

Brawl in the Pub As Rikado and the man began to play their game, things seemed normal. Neither side seemed to be cheating, and neither side seemed to be worried. If Rikado didn't do something, this game of chance would eventually tip against him. He waited for a few more turns before making his move however. As the moment presented itself, Rikado's eyes flashed momentarily, darkening, and very subtle. As his eyes flashed, the man's hand jerked, and the dice throw ended in snake eyes. "What?! The hell did you do sea fox!" Rikado looked at the man, appalled that he would blame the pirate. "What did I do? The hell do you mean?" The man slammed his fist against the table, "I know you did something sleazy you damn fox. My hand doesn't just suddenly jerk on it's own." Rikado chuckled, "You think I did something to cause your hand to spasm? Are you sure you're not getting a bit tipsy there?" The man growled and quickly picked up his daggers, Rikado doing the very same. "I'll gut you! Cheating mongrel!" Guess it wasn't subtle enough.

Before long, three men each had weapons drawn in Rikado's direction. Two with short swords, and the third with dual daggers, just like Rikado. "Well? If you're so sure I cheated, feel free to take a swing. I promise not to beat you too badly." Rikado smirked at the trio, which seemed to tick them off even more. One of the sword wielders got close and swung his blade downward, in which Rikado threw up a dagger and parried the blade. As he did, the dagger wielder came in, stabbing at Rikado's gut. With a quick jump back he was able to dodge it, but only by a sliver. Taking this chance, he sheathed his other dagger and pulled out a small bomb, smashing it to the ground. BOOM! The room was full of smoke, and Rikado bolted for the doors. Unfortunately it didn't take long for the trio to realize what had happened and ran outside to catch Rikado. Surely enough, as Rikado had expected, he had friends waiting for them outside. Slowing to a stop, now in a circle of the goons, he rolled his eyes and sighed, turning to face the man once more. "Really? You can't fight your own battles? That's really sad... you do realize that right?" The man glared at Rikado, "Shut up fox. You can't fight your battles to the end so you've got no room to talk." Rikado groaned, "At least I don't need help though... seriously... and you wonder why women don't find you attractive..."

And you wonder why women don't find you attractive...

Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo (Raen)
PippyOmega PippyOmega (Pippy)

Vanessa Vossen
Vanessa Vossen.jpg

A Strange Sight As Vanessa continued her aimless wandering through the city, she eventually ran into quite the peculiar sight. Three robed figures, all clad in the same vibrant red cloaks and iron gauntlets passed through an alley. Being one for mischief, she felt they were up to no good. Perhaps they were just a bunch of thugs who liked to dress up accordingly, but something told her that wasn't the case. As much as she'd rather have avoided them and continue on her merry way, she didn't want to get blamed in case they did cause some serious trouble. So instead she lifted her scythe off the ground, enough so that it wouldn't screech across the ground, and slipped into the alley, following the trio of cloaked figures. They went down alleys left and right, winding through the city as if it were a maze, most likely in hopes anyone who would follow would lose them. Unfortunately for them, Vanessa was just as devious.

After some time, she stopped behind a corner, their footsteps ceasing. They were in yet another alley, but it seemed there must be quite the clearing around the corner, because she could hear hushed whispers of at least a dozen individuals. Of the little whispers she did catch, she heard they were preparing for something. A challenge for legends and common folk alike. A beast of immense power. Now Vanessa was no expert on creatures, but she knew that very few creatures existed that would cause difficulty for powerful mages. Taking her leave silently, she made her way back to the street she had started on, keeping an eye behind her all the while. Cursing under her breath, she caught sight of two cloaked figures in vibrant red from the reflection in her massive scythe. They knew she had heard them, and they planned to take her out the moment a chance presented itself. "Sorry boys, but this witch doesn't plan on dying just yet..."

Sorry boys, but this witch doesn't plan on dying just yet...

Daeden
Silver gate arena

The man was about to leave when the girl he spied earlier stopped him. He thought of different possibilities to the encounter, the most prevalent being his purpose. Though that was shot down when she mentioned his clothing. He looked down and the ragged mess with a sort of indifferent face and looked back at the girl who called herself Misuki. He talked loud enough for the girl to hear, or made himself appear as if he was yelling, in actuality he spoke with telepathy.

"I would have to say no, I don't have any other clothes nor do I care for new ones."

He was about to say more but the girl wanted to speak outside and so he abliged her request and left the arena. Once outside he turned back to the girl, still with his indifferent face, as he continued like he was interrupted before.

"Mistaken by the wrong crowd? What does that mean exactly? Is there a custom with clothes I don't know?"

Daeden didn't seem to think him wearing some clothes was a problem, no matter how unkempt it made him look. Then again he isn't a living creature so stuff like this really doesn't matter to him at all.

DVationz DVationz

Raen stood up and pushed his stool away in the process. He looked at the open door and the smoke filled room. He had two choices here, help someone who was obviously outnumbered or return to his drink. He walked toward the door and stepped outside, feeling the tension of the situation before he laid eyes on the goons surrounding the man. Raen noticed that there was more than the trio that was with the furraine earlier, along with the fact none of them seemed to be using magic. 'I can help the fox beat them so long as none of them use magic,' he noted. Raen stepped toward one of the men closest to the door, grabbed him by the shoulder, and threw him to the ground. He stepped inside the circle that was surrounding the fox and kept his eyes on the men closest to him.

"
Hey, fox, need help?" Raen questioned. He drew his bastard sword and gripped the handle with both hands, leaving his shield on his back. 'I just need to focus on my offense. The ones wielding daggers shouldn't be able to get close enough to me unless I get distracted.' Raen set himself into a defensive stance, keeping his knees bent and ready to spring. His arms held his sword slightly away from his body, enough so that he could parry or block whenever he needed.

DVationz DVationz (Rikado)

Lothric Van Aulen
The Hidden Conflict
The sprawling city of Silvergate had dramatically transformed with life and joy as Lothric proceeded to walk down the wooden ramp with axe in hand, fully rested on his left shoulder. Both his blade and armor glimmered with a bright yellow glow as the sun's light reflected off the polished steel. His hood had covered most of his head, only revealing the bottom half of his face to be seen. He looked to be out of place due to his striking appearance yet at the same time there was an abundance of different races wandering around with their own special features and such.

Upon reaching the pier, he stopped at the end of the ramp and dropped his giant steel axe onto the cobblestone below with a large pounce, producing a sharp sound. A gentle warm breeze soon washed over him and he took this moment to whiff the scent of the city itself. The mixture of ocean waters and festivities gave him great pleasure as he produced a glowing smile. They'd had come at the perfect time to visit Silvergate. Turning back to see the mighty vessel with its flag gracefully waving with the wind, Lothric watched as the captain ordered his men to begin unloading their precious cargo. One by one each man descended down the slope with crates and barrels full of spices, ale, wool, and other exotic materials. He was in a way stunned by the variety they had kept well-hidden below the ship's deck. It was no question that they would make their money's worth in the nearby markets. As the men continued to pass by with the goods, the captain finally got off. Standing beside Lothric, he took the time to stretch out his arms and legs as it had been several days since they've been at sea. It was a relief for everybody on board.

Letting the captain feel himself out, Lothric handed him a bag full of coins. Having a bewildered look on the captain's face, Lothric maintained a grin. "Here's your payment Captain, as promised." dropping the bag into his open hands. The captain momentarily fumbled the bag between his fingers for a moment. "Now that the deal is set and done, its best that we both be on our separate ways." he concluded glancing back at the grand city. The captain forged devilish smiled as he pulled out the pile of silver. "Ay, good to do business with you lad. And I hope next time we do this sort of thing again, eh?" chuckled the captain. Barely registering the captain's response, Lothric returned with a lightened 'Uh-hah' as he doubt they would ever cross paths again. He didn't like to work with merciless pirates, but at the time he'd had no other choice. With enough silver he was able to convince the captain to take him along board on their travels toward Silvergate. Maybe he could have forcefully seized the ship, but he quickly reminded himself that he had no naval skills to operate such a beast. He was lucky enough that they didn't just straight up rob him. Perhaps from his massive size and the giant axe he carried around with him had scared enough of the crew from exploiting him without putting their own lives at stake. Lothric then lifted his axe back up and placed it over his shoulder. The captain gulped as he watched him effortlessly carry it with a single hand. Heading off towards the city center he left the pirates to their own greedy desires.

No sooner after leaving the dockyard, Lothric had found himself wandering among the city streets. The roads were filled with people and it was difficult to navigate through the dense crowds. He wondered if he would reach the local pub at any point. A break was all he needed. Just as he was thinking this, something out of the ordinary had caught his attention. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed several suspicious figures quietly passing through a dark alleyway. He could already tell that something was off. Naturally, he wanted to investigate. Gradually making way through the pack he secured a path to the alleyway. Standing before the darkness, Lothric prepared his entry into the deep void.

As he followed the figures through many twists and turns, he kept a careful distance from himself since he knew well enough that his armor would create too much noise to be heard. It seemed like hours before Lothric realized that he had gotten lost again. Stuck at a fork in the road, Lothric scratched the back of his head. "Eh... I wonder where they headed off to now..." he told himself. Deciding that he had no way of going back, he chose one of the two paths. While keeping on guard, he wondered if he chose the correct path. Though the longer he walked, the more he was unsure. All of a sudden distant yelling could be heard from a few blocks away. Breaking into a sprint, he hastened over to the source. Swinging around the next corner, he was met with two cloaked men confronting a red woman with a huge scythe. He wasn't sure what was about to occur.
Mentioned:
DVationz DVationz (Vanessa Vossen)

Last edited:

capture-png.190636

Racial Traits:
+ Enhanced Hearing
+ Stealthy

Personality:
- Lonely
- Stubborn
- Sly
DVationz DVationz
Mentioned: DVationz DVationz , Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo
Pippy had just began walking away from the bar when he heard a 'Bang' he jerked his head in the direction of the sound, at first all he saw was smoke but he could hear three voices; one was angry he had a deep crisply voice, another sounded like the man he had sat next to at the bar and the third was seemingly mocking someone. He waited to see what was going on before reacting, as the smoke cleared he could see two men inside of a circle of other men it looked as if they were both outnumbered especially the one with a normal sword.

Pippy continued to watch them until they began closing that circle, all getting closer to the two in the middle he chose now to do something. He used his earth abilities to create a humanoid figure, he used this to attack one of them, the stone figure slammed its body into the man crushing itself and making the man fall down, he used his Nature powers to create a thick barrier of vines around the two men in the middle as the outer men tried to hit them (it disappeared when you attack) he used this opportunity to walk over to them and ask what is going on "Leave Now Elf, Before I Hurt You!" Pippy stared at him with an enraged look, He kicked his knee causing him to fall down onto his other knee Pippy then put a 'cast' of rock around his leg [Possible Because He Was Caught Off Guard] he sighed "I do hate it when people threaten me" he turned around and began walking around a corner [He can see DVationz DVationz & Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo so he helps with the attacking you (If They Are, idk if you wanted them to go after me or what.)]

Last edited:
Misuki Masami
Misuki Masami.jpg

A Peculiar Man Indeed As they left the arena, she got a more clear look at the man, and his clothes were in a decrepit condition. In addition to that, he seemed to be new to society. Whatever the reason for that was none of her business, but she felt she should at least help him fit in before he gets in trouble with thugs or authorities. She giggled at his response, "I guess you are missing something." Taking a few steps back, she motioned at his attire and spoke. "When people look at you, they get a sense for what kind of person you are. How you look now makes people nervous for a number of reasons. If you were simply sitting out here on the streets it wouldn't be as bad, you'd be perceived as homeless or jobless. Although that still might be an odd sight in Silvergate. Now if a group of thugs see you, they might think you're an easy target, regardless of if you really are or not. As for authorities... they can be a bit touchy if they notice common folk getting overly nervous around you. If the authorities see you and think you're a threat, you could get arrested, thrown out of the city, or in a worse case scenario, killed. That's rare though, as in it normally only applies to people who terrorize the city or practice blood magic, which has been outlawed by just about every kingdom that exists."

Now looking at people passing by, she pointed out a small group of mages, each dressed in a way that expresses their personality and magic typing. "You see them, although they may seem out of place, they fit right in here in Silvergate. One is a fire mage who likes baggy clothes, one is an ice mage who thinks he's cool, and the third is an apprentice of the arcane magic. You can tell by the ornate spell tome attached to his belt." Pointing to herself with a thumb, she kept going. "Then there's me! At first glance people think I'm an ice mage of some sort who practices arcane magic and knows how to fight with a sword. That and I'm all about style, which is only partially true." Finally done ranting about why looks matter, she looked to the man once more, "Now do you get it? We need to get you some new garments!"

We need to get you some new garments!

Rikado Iezuka
Rikado Iezuka.jpg

Brawl in the Streets Before they even took a step towards him, another had joined the fray, standing with Rikado in the center and asking if he needed help. "No, but I'll take the offer anyway." With daggers in hand he was going to rush forward and take out two or three of the goons, but it seemed he'd be getting more help today. Vines sprouted all over the place, and took several people down. The power of nature magic, it was extremely good at putting a fight in your favor. Looking back to the entrance of the bar, he saw the half-elf who had casted the magic and smirked. "Thanks." Now with the scales a little more even, Rikado dashed forward with alarming speed and took down two thugs before they could react. Unfortunately two more were quick to replace them as the scuffle continued. "You know, if you didn't listen to that loser, you guys could probably learn a thing or two about fighting..." The goons didn't want to listen it seemed, as they were quick to put Rikado into a defensive flurry of parries and dodges as he had no time to attack against their constant onslaught. He did catch glimpses of the other two though, and how they might be faring themselves.

A rather large man with his own heavy weapon stood before Raen, his face plastered with a glare and a few scars. His large axe held in both hands, he grunted. Remaining there he'd have a stare down with Raen, sizing him up before attacking. This lasted a few moments before the man finally gave a guttural yell and swung his axe in an arc at Raen, aiming for his shoulder. Weather or not he missed, he'd continue attacking and blocking as needed with Raen, attempting to hit him with a serious blow to disable the opposing warrior. The man whom Pippy had given an earthen cast, smirked as the cast froze and eventually broke. Whistling, he got the attention of two of his other goons, and the pair dashed toward Pippy while the man prepared to cast a small ice storm spell.

No, but I'll take the offer anyway.

Vanessa Vossen
Vanessa Vossen.jpg

A Witch and a Wolf She continued to walk a moment more before stopping. Watching the sight reflected in her scythe, she turned, and the duo fled. At least that's what they wanted her to believe. They were simply hiding, waiting for her to let her guard down and then strike before she had a chance. She didn't plan on letting that happen, so upon seeing a man with an axe around the size of her scythe, she walked up to him with a smile. "Hey kid." Wrapping her free arm around him, she spun him the other way and spoke quietly, enough for him to still hear, but also to avoid anyone listening in. "I know you saw them too... just follow my lead like it never happened, they'll be coming back and I for one would like to know what they're plotting." Continuing as if nothing was to be worried about, she pushed herself closer, "How about we get some drinks and chat? I'd love to hear about your skills." The look in her eyes was one of devilish intent, and her words wove together in ways only a seductress could pull of. Granted she definitely had the 'assests' to match the guise, her style and venomous eyes were enough to scare most men away.
I'd love to hear about your skills.

Reo7 Reo7 (Lothric)

capture-png.190636

Racial Traits:
+Capable: Humans have thrived on their own resources and instincts for millennia. They're capable of making just about anything.
+ Enhanced Hearing
-Frail: Compared to other races, they're very frail and average. Without armor, they're not too tough.
++Magic Affinity: Unlike their pure race counterparts, Half-elves have an odd affinity for magic, and as a result can master 2 advanced magics should they choose to do so.

Magic Used: Nature [Advanced] + Shadow [Advanced] + Earth [Basic]

Flaws: (Anti-Social, Is Not Used To A Flux In His Emotional State (This Causes Him To Be Unable/Worse At His Powers [Extent Of Power Dampening Depends On Extremity Of Emotional Flux]but if its anger he loses his sense of danger and goes all out.)

Personality:
- Lonely
- Stubborn
- Sly

DVationz DVationz
Mentioned: DVationz DVationz Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo

Pippy had his back turned to the group as he was walking away not realizing that the man he attacked was about to send his 'goons' after him, whistle Pippy turned his head round to see what had produced the noise but as he fully turned two men ran at him before he could react they plowed into him knocking the air out of him, Pippy quickly shadow transferred off of the floor and to behind the men, This time he grabbed his dagger and threw it at the man he had attacked before, as it entered his body he used a vine to grab it again but before it entered his hands he moved to the side casuing it to stab the first of his 'goons', the second man swung at Pippy with extreme force pushing him into an ice blast that froze his arm Pippy let out a loud shreik of pain "Thats It!" Pippy shadow transferred to the second 'goon' and wrapped a vine around his neck causing him to lose consciousness, he grabbed his dagger and slotted it into his belt before moving forward towards the last man throwing football sized rocks at him with each step but before it hit the man he froze them and broke it with a dagger. Pippy was now arms distance from him and was about to attack him but the man grabbed him by the neck, Pippy struggled for breath as he began to lose consciousness himself, with his last breath he looked at the pirate and human for help.

Last edited:
Raen ducked out of the way of the strike, intentionally avoiding the hit by only a few inches. The man's force put into the swing left his side open for a counter attack. Raen swung from the bottom right to the top left, cutting directly in-between two ribs. Raen used this opportunity to kick the side of the large man's knee, instantly knocking the man to the ground. Raen swung his sword from the left, aiming at the neck, instantly severing multiple tendons. He turned left to one of the smaller men, using daggers, and jabbed at his open gut. He began to move towards one of the men with short swords, feeling as though the man with daggers would have more trouble with them because they had longer reach than him. Raen put himself in a defensive stance, hoping that they would attack him. If attacked he could defend himself from those two, but he was leaving himself open to any attacks from the side. He had to rely on his new allies to help him defend himself.

"You guys aren't that great if I can take out two of you without much effort, huh?" Raen taunted. 'Hopefully that'll make them attack me, at least then my new 'friends' won't need to focus on defensive tactics as much.' he thought.

DVationz DVationz
PippyOmega PippyOmega

Last edited:
Lothric Van Aulen
The Dance
Just as Lothric continued to observe the mysterious pair of men swiftly sink back into the darkness, he had been abruptly taken off guard as the red woman casually whisked him away from the area. Disoriented and confused on what was occurring, he shortly found himself accompanied by a rather attractive female clinging firmly to his side. Choked up for words, she quickly informed him that it would be best to follow her lead and that they would soon return. Still flustered by the situation, he nevertheless felt obligated to compel. What little choice did he have in the matter? Before Lothric could ask the woman to answer his questions, he quietly peeked his head behind them and watched as the cloaked men vanish from sight behind the busy crowds. His ill-worn feeling only grew more uneasy. What was really going on here? He started to wonder.

With the concerns of the shadowy men settled for the time being he faced back to the red lady only to be met with her captivating body pressing ever so close to him. Her glinting eyes had struck with his and he could immediately feel that his heart had begun to race. He couldn't help but look away with a slight hint of embarrassment, breaking the charm that bewitched him. "S-sure thing. But you know, most women don't usually pick me up during the first instance they see me." he joked with a light-hearty chuckle. "But I still don't mind having that drink with you." he answered as they ambled through the narrow city streets. Upon giving a closer inspection of his new companion, he could have sworn that he knew her from somewhere before. Not as a close friend or anything but of someone everybody knew. Although she didn't have any noticeable features or icons, it was impossible trigger his memory. She was slightly smaller than him by an inch and had long, pink hair with a combination of red colored eyes. What surprised Lothric most of all was the fact that she carried a similar sized scythe about her. He was a fairly bit afraid to ask how strong she really was. Yet they continued to walk by.

Moments later, Lothric began to clear his throat and proceeded to ask the lady in red some questions he had stored in mind, hoping that she would respond in truth. "Can I ask who you are and who those guys back there were? And what did they want with you?" Eager to hear her reply.
Mentioned:
DVationz DVationz (Vanessa Vossen)

Last edited:
Daeden
Silver gate: Outside the arena

The man looked at the girl a little puzzled. You can judge a Mage by what they wear? Doesn't that just make it easier to defeat someone if you knew their weaknesses? And what was the point in buying such expensive clothing when they did nothing to your survival. Then she talked about thugs looking at him like he would be a target, unfortunately for them, Daeden was most capable at handling himself given his.... Scary image.

"What's the point? If anyone can tell what you are capable and what your weaknesses are, why wear clothing that tells your opponent these things? It's better to keep your opponent guessing at what you can do at the beginning than to outright tell them through the things you wear. Also I doubt they provide much protection besides magical means. Besides I'm fine with my clothing choices as by your logic and clothing customs, they rather suit me for what I am."

Daeden saw no point in buying better clothes, they wouldn't provide him with much protection and the gains from purchasing it wasn't useful to what Daeden is. If the girl really wants to help, she must make a logical argument about why it's better.

DVationz DVationz

Misuki Masami
Misuki Masami.jpg

Convincing Attempts Misuki nodded as the man had a point. "I know what you mean, but it all depends on how people perceive you in the end. The two fighting in the arena, they're no different. They don't hide what their strengths are because everyone already knows them and their strengths. That doesn't mean they have obvious weaknesses by how they dress though. If we were to look at it that way, I could guess that you're physically advanced compared to little me. I could easily assume that you don't use magic because you focus your strengths in your physical abilities. In that case, all I have to do is use the magic at my disposal and keep out of your reach, and beat you that way. I'm sure that's wrong though yes?" Again she pointed to herself. "I look like an arcane and ice mage who can use a sword somewhat well, two even. However I'm not an ice mage or arcane mage. I use my appearance to throw people off when I'm suddenly using fire and shadow magic. Plus my small appearance with two blades would make someone assume I'm not that good at taking a hit, but that's not the case, in fact I'm very tough compared to other furraine like myself." She then decided to simplify it. "Think of it like this, a wolf knows it's a big bad scary predator, so prey won't go near him. At the same time he won't go near a predator more scary than him and the two predators won't get meals. If the bigger predator disguises himself as a bunny, the wolf will attack, but then become the bigger predator's meal. Right now you're that wolf that either won't get a meal or will become the meal... In a sense."

She knew that she was starting to get complicated in her explanations. "Looking nice doesn't mean you have to reveal to your adversaries what your strengths and weaknesses are. Do what I do and misdirect them into thinking you've got a totally different aura." The amount of talking she did was something of a character trait in some cases, and in other cases she just sounded like a babbling idiot. Hopefully she'd convince this man to at least buy something a little less tattered if nothing else. "Besides, my attire may not provide me very much protection, but it gives me more protection than what you're wearing right now. Anyone could see that weakness of yours... a lack of proper minimal protection." That had to sell it to him, and if it didn't, oh well. She'd simply have to give up, and return to the arena to watch her idol fight another legendary mage.
Anyone could see that weakness of yours...

Rikado Iezuka
Rikado Iezuka.jpg

A Mage of Subtlety As much as he didn't want to, he'd have to resort to using his magic, something he kept hidden from everyone. Fortunately it would stay that way so long as they didn't notice his eyes going darker slightly. That and the subtle advantages he was about to gain. Cursing under his breath, his eyes darkened, and the three assailants attacks began to falter, their blows not hitting as hard and missing more often. With precise and well practiced movements, Rikado beat the trio back, disarming each of them before running to the warrior who was helping him, and running past him even. "Follow me and don't stop running!" As he was about to exit through an alley, he caught sight of the half-elf who had aided, almost unconscious in the grip of the guy he had just tried to cheat out of a pair of daggers. Again his eyes flashed dark for a moment, and the man seemed to drop him. As quickly as his eyes changed, Rikado dove in, grabbed the half-elf, used another smoke bomb, and returned to the alley, carrying the elf over one shoulder while having his spare hand on the warrior until they were in the alley. He kept running, occasionally looking back to see if they were being chased, and after some time, stopped. Slowing to a halt in a dark alleyway, he set the half-elf against the alley wall and looked to the both of them. "Thanks for the help back there... I didn't need it, but I appreciate the help anyway." Looking to the badly beaten half-elf, he knelt down and looked him over, his eyes darting across the elf's body to see what he could do. "Well you're beaten pretty bad, but you'll live... should probably take it easy and not intervene on any more fights for a while though... especially not those guys we dealt with." Looking up to the warrior he chuckled, "I'm Rikado, how about you two?"
Follow me and don't stop running!

Vanessa Vossen
Vanessa Vossen.jpg

The Witch and the Wolf "Well you may have heard of me before, and I'm telling you now if you freak out I'll gut you myself later..." She glanced back for a moment to see if she could catch a glimpse of their stalkers, but to no avail. "People call me the Crimson Witch, but my name is Vanessa. As for them... beats me. I just know they're more of a threat than I could ever be..." She stared ahead, almost lost in thought before seeming to snap back, "They want me, no, us, dead. Whatever they're up to, it's gonna be some serious stuff, and because I overheard them, and you now know, they'll want us dead before we have a chance to tell any authorities... not that they'd believe me." With a sigh she turned them down a street, leading him to a nearby pub she always went to whenever she was in Silvergate. "So kid... what's your name?" It wasn't often she saw such unique get ups like his, and as such, she was interested to know who he was in case their paths ever crossed again, not that they would most likely. "Well? You going to start talking, start a fight, or keep staring? I don't mind if you stare, but at least hear what I'm telling you kid."
So kid... what's your name?

Reo7 Reo7 (Lothric)

DVationz DVationz PippyOmega PippyOmega
Raen sprinted after the man he aided, keeping pace while throwing a glance behind him every so often. He sheathed his sword while running. His thoughts raced, asking questions like "Who is this guy? Why were they fighting him? What did he do to anger them?" but none of those thoughts were answered yet. He stopped when he was told and began to catch his breath.
"I'm Raen. I didn't think you would need help but it wasn't fair to let you stay outnumbered like that," Raen responded before motioning his hand toward the elf, "Is he gonna be okay?" Raen felt a gust of wind from his left side and touched his leather armor underneath his cloak. There was a slash across it, and it had just barely missed breaking the skin. He must've missed something in the heat of the moment. He scolded himself and resigned himself to train harder.

Daeden
Silvergate: Outside Arena

What the girl said did make sense, as far as the man was concerned. Good analogies, a convincing argument with which her position is concerned. Though she assumed he wasn't wearing armor which is false. He opened his tattered robes a bit to reveal some steel armor he was wearing, his bones were much harder due to his supernatural traits so he didn't have to wear the best armor. He then closed his robes and secured them as to make sure he looked almost harmless.

"As you can be well aware of, I do indeed have armor. But you do make a convincing argument at the very least. Very well then, I will at least take a look at these clothes and if I find them inadequate at doing whatever supposed job they're supposed to do, then I will not purchase them. Also why are you so adamant on helping a complete stranger such as myself? While I appreciate it, I would like to know the reasoning behind it."

DVationz DVationz

White Wolf
Location- Silvergate in the Arena
~An Interesting Match~

Wolf didn't like festivals, so it was ironic that the clan sent her on an intel mission during one of the busiest festivals of the year. She had asked them to give it to someone else, but they wouldn't let anyone else do it. She was supposed to be getting information on anyone important in the area. They gave her three main people to look out for Elisabeth, Eviar, and the Crimson Witch. They wanted intel on Elisabeth and Eviar because they are the finalist in the tournament. The Crimson Witch was a bonus person to watch out for.

The battle between Elisabeth and Eviar had been going on for some time. Wolf was impressed with how much will power both sides had, it was hard to tell who would win. She really had gotten all the information she could from the match so at this point she was just watching it for fun. As much as she wanted to watch the fight she knew she should be wrapping things up and heading back to the clan. She made her way out of the arena and decided to stop at the tavern in town to get any information on the Crimson Witch. When she got there she ordered a drink and asked a few individuals if the had seen her around.

"Yeah, she's been making her way around Silvergate. She hasn't caused any chaos so that's a relief." one of the men at the bar said.

"Really, that surprises me. I hear she loves to cause trouble." Wolf says in her fake sweet voice.

The man nods agreeing with her. "I bet she doesn't risk it with the festival today, but earlier I saw her disappear into an alley close to the arena. I wonder if she's planning something?"

Wolf finishes her drink and without another word, she exits the tavern. The Crimson Witch was up to something or maybe it was something else... Either way, Wolf wanted to find out what she was up to. She makes her way back towards the arena to investigate.

~~~​
Mentions: DVationz DVationz (Crimson Witch)
With: Nobody

Name: White Wolf (real name unknown)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/11/4a/9d/114a9dc879b2f338f0e1916b4c63fcce.png
114a9dc879b2f338f0e1916b4c63fcce.png

Height: 5'7
Weight: 126 lbs
Race: Half Elf

Racial Traits:
+Capable: Humans have thrived on their own resources and instincts for millennia. They're capable of making just about anything.
+ Enhanced Hearing
-Frail: Compared to other races, they're very frail and average. Without armor, they're not too tough.
++Magic Affinity: Unlike their pure race counterparts, Half-elves have an odd affinity for magic, and as a result can master 2 advanced magics should they choose to do so.

Magic Used:
  • Shadow Magic
  • Fire Magic
  • Has not started learning another advanced yet.(Plan to later in the rp)

Weapons:
  • knives
  • daggers

Flaws:
  • Loner
  • Unsure about herself
  • At times rude
  • Reckless

Personality:
  • Introverted
  • adventurous
  • speaks bluntly
  • stubborn
  • In some situations caring

Backstory:
Wolf was born to a normal family of farmers. She lived a normal life for four years, but one day a group of bandits ransacked her home. They took everything including her. They sold her to a clan of assassins they had planned to use her as a slave. For several months she helped the servants cook and clean. During the day she would sneak out and spy on the trainees. She loved watching them learn Shadow magic and how they grow as assassins. She was caught one day and was severely punished for it. One of the higher assassins noticed something in her and decided to test her in shadow magic. Most children weren't tested until age ten so it was crazy to hear a four-year-old being tested. She passed with flying colors and became the third youngest child to start training as an assassin. Today she is one of the best agents in the clan. She was sent to the festival to gather information on a few individuals.

Themes:

Luca Flynt
pZKIylc.jpg

The Touch and Go Luca had a vague look to him as he finished off an unnamed drink. The cat was leaning against a stone building, staring off towards the Arena. His tail was low towards the ground, pointing straight with a slight curl to the tip. His lilac violets caught the sun at just the right angle to show his furrowed brows and obviously disturbed ears. "Man. . . What the hell?"

The odd cat pushed himself off the wall and pulled his fuzzy hood over his head. Stuffing his hands in his pocket, he made his way down the cobblestone, passing a newly constructed stage? Alright, that's cool. One step in front of the other. Eventually, this feline reached the tavern. . .And a silver headed elf? Whatever, that wasn't important. The important bit was she looked to be on a mission, heading back towards the Arena. Luca visibly shrugged to himself and stepped right in front of the elf, looking into her eyes from under his hood.

"You hair, I love it." He opened rather comfortably, "What's got you in a hurry, beautiful? I can tell you the fight is gonna last a bit, and I also can tell you the tavern's directly behind you if you're, y'know, up for killing some time."

A very wise and friendly smile appeared from under the hood as he lifted it a tad to show his eyes. His tail was swinging rather freely and loose. "Eh--Sorry if I'm a bit direct, I'm having just the grandest time and, well, I really do like your hair, miss. It has a certain draw to it."

Luca scratched the back of his head and let loose a coy chuckle, trying to play it off. What. A. Start.

"What's got you in a hurry, beautiful?"

Tags: MidnightStar MidnightStar (Wolf)

Last edited:

• Vixa Dierlock

The woman strode along the path into Silvergate, head down low. Vixa touched the edge of her black, sheer veil with her fingertips; rubbing the thin fabric a bit nervously. Are we lost Ryan? I'm sure this is the place...Though she waited for a response from her shadowy friend, she was only met with silence. It didn't surprise the wolf furraine. Ryan was opposed to watching the tournament in the first place. She hated crowded locations. Vixa usually gave into her wishes, but she found herself being a little more daring every day. She wasn't sure if this was a result of her erosion or not. How long would it be before she found herself completely at the mercy of Ryan's retched influence? She despised feeling as if her mind was not her own.

The sound of jubilant voices could be heard from somewhere within the town. The streets were rather crowded, and not being familiar with such a bustling environment, this was overwhelming for Vixa. Her ears flicked at each excited roar, and she desperately tried to distinguish where it came from. Ryan...please help me...still not talking? Are you really that mad? She frowned. It was hopeless. The woman began to search around for a quiet place to organize her surroundings. She figured if she took to a dark alleyway, Ryan might be a little forgiving.

It seemed she wan't there more than a few seconds before already feeling her heart beat settle. She should be able to hear much better here. Perking her ears and clearing her senses, her eyes widened slightly. People are approaching...swiftly...Before she knew her body was reacting, she sunk into the depths of the shadows behind her. Three men came rushing into the ally, seemingly a bit out of breath and ragged. One of them appeared to be badly wounded.

Vixa felt a bit like a creeper as she listened in on their conversation. As much as she desired to jump in, it didn't seem like a good idea to. Were they in a fight? Perhaps they came from the tournament?? They were empty thoughts within her mind. Speaking of mind, the scent of fresh blood was beginning to nag at her. It was driving Ryan insane. No...Ryan...please...Vixa's soundless pleads went unanswered as Ryan seeped out of her shadow and took on her physical form. Ryan!! Come back! She mentally hissed, but to no avail. The hunger in Ryan's eyes were unmistakable.

The fox-like creature let out a short but high pitched shriek as it leaped out at the elf man who was most injured. "Ryan!!" Vixa allowed herself to bleed out from the darkness and into sight as she reached her hands out to grab the tail of her companion, attempting to absorb her back into her shadow, only to be met with fierce resistance. Ryan spun around and glared back at her, before turning to the fox furraine that caught her attention now. Ah? There's something off about this one...should I taste him instead? Ryan spoke in a somewhat ancient tongue, but a fox furraine should be able to make some sense of it.

Vixa took this chance to absorb her friend back into her shadow, but her words still stuck within her mind. Something off? Should I be on guard? She glanced around at the guys a little guiltily. "My apologies for the interruption...she spooks easily..." She stood there a bit awkwardly, unsure of how the people were going to handle her sudden presence.

Last edited:
Pippy Yanthae

• Name: Pippy Yanthae

capture-png.190636

Race: Half-Elf

Magic Used: Nature [Advanced] + Shadow [Advanced] + Earth [Basic]

Mentioned:
    DVationz DVationz NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Chongo Bongo Chongo Bongo
[tab=Roleplay Info]

Pippy was struggling for breath while the man had his hand wrapped around his throat his eye slowly began to lower as he began losing consciousness but just as he felt his last gasp for air he had been dropped his eyes opened fully as he took a deep breath, before he could do anything else someone grabbed him and put him over his shoulder then began running Pippy looked at the clothing to see that it was the pirate who helped him. It was about a minute of running until Pippy was lowered onto the floor and looked up at the man "Thanks, The Name Is Pippy" was all he could muster up due to not talking to people much. He sat in quiet as the two men began talking, he began to zone out of what it was they were saying when he heard a sound coming from in the shadows (Enhanced hearing) he began to push himself up from the wall [Even though he was just told to be careful] when he felt a sharp pain in his arm, it was a shard of ice about 5cm long, he grabbed his dagger and dug in into a corner of the wound then began to push up on the ice, when it came loose he could feel a stream of blood dripping down his arm and onto the floor (So that I'm bleeding because I wasn't before). Once again he could hear a sound, this time someone speaking instead of movement he took only one step when a dog like a figure rushed out from the shadows and into the still dark but lighter area Pippy constructed a stone wall as fast as he could but just as it began rising from the ground he saw a girl show herself and grab the tail (if you didn't grab it Ryan would have still got to me), he deconstructed the stone wall enough so that he could see if the thing was gone when he saw that it was he lowered the wall completly allowing the others to see the female[/tab]

Lothric Van Aulen
The Hidden Conflict
Lothric held his breath, choosing his next set of words very carefully. He wasn't sure whether or not this woman was being completely serious about killing him. Though what better did he know? He hardly knew what she was truly capable of terrifying as it was. Regardless of what he thought of it, he wouldn't risk the potential gutting. Moreover, it seemed like she wanted his help. But to what end had still lingered in his mind.

Watching her glance back at their new friends, he quickly noticed that she was a cautious person, despite acting out a dole of innocence. It got to him thinking what sort of person she really was. At the mere mention of the name 'Crimson Witch,' the puzzle pieces began to piece together. He knew well of this woman or rather knew of the countless stories and rumors left behind by travelers who he'd met who've been most unfortunate enough to come into contact with her. The Chaotic Witch they would sometimes refer to her as. A fitting name. It almost seemed like everywhere she went, trouble would always expect to find her. Even here in Silvergate, it was no exception.

He soon found himself staring at Vanessa. When she caught wind of this, she asked him if he was going to continue to stare. Snapping out of it, Lothric realized his mistake. "Y-yeah, no I'm paying attention. I'm just thinking is all." he said looking away feeling even more embarrassment. Though his words were proven to be only half true. The last thing he recalled was the accounts of her asking for his name. Everything up till then had been muffled noise as he lost himself deep in thought. "It's Lothric. Lothric Van Aulen." He wasn't sure how much she knew of that name. But with only recently building up a small reputation for himself in a dozen small towns and villages throughout the country, Lothric didn't think someone of her status would instantly recognize it.

Soon after, they'd had finally reached their destination. A pub called 'The Brigand & Elemental'. He'd never heard of it. From the outside, the place didn't stand out when compared to every other building around it. Like most other taverns it had one of those hanging wooden signs above the doorway and imprinted had its name in decorative font. Spying through the window glass, he could see everything happening within. It looked to be quite packed from what he could tell. This gave him the impression that it was a favorable place. Breaking free from Vanessa's grasps, Lothric stepped on ahead and placed the head of his axe onto the ground while allowing himself to grip and pull the metal handle. As the door slowly opened a ringing bell notified the members inside. A warm colored light seeped into the cold outside world with the scents of ale and food following closely behind. Music and chatter could be heard throughout inside giving a sense of hospitality and welcoming. He gave her a tender smile, motioning her inside. "Are you going to come in? Or do I have to say ladies first?"
Mentioned:
DVationz DVationz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back