The Doki to End All Doki

There is an anit-Sue/Stu faction in the works right now that is currently evil. They will be the faction that hates Sue/Stus even thought they are Sues/Stus themselves. They work hand-in-hand with the Alliance, which are the monsters that want to destroy the Sues/Stus. While you yourself can create an evil character that functions within an existing faction, you can also join the anti-Sue/Stu faction and be evil there as well. Hope that helps!! 
UPDATE: The new faction has been added.

so two questions, do we want all the characters too meet up somewhere and can we like get a better gender ratio. I understand that people like to play their preferred gender, but I'm the only active male character who has been named.

1) There is a HQ for all major factions. A major map of the HQ can be made and is in the process of being produced. That way, players can have a solid understanding of what each HQ looks like as well as how to get there.

2) We actually have a Stu on the way. That said, we are going to try and find more people willing to have Stus. I'll make a post in Recruitment asking for more Stus/people willing to play as Stus.

Actually Chess had the prompt, so it would be her turn anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doomgiver just reflects what you've done unto you in a manner that seems fair, humiliation begets humiliation, this works on everything else. Or would you rather I used Farslayer or Mindsword or Sightblinder or Soulcutter?

The Sword of Justice balances the pans

Of right and wrong, and foul and fair

Eye for an eye, Doomgiver scans

The fate of all folk everywhere

...Really? You doing this?

Doomgiver is poorly understood because of the ambiguity of its verse, and because Doomgiver was rarely used in canon. It turns any attack directed toward it back to the source. If an arrow is fired at the wielder of the Sword of Justice, the arrow would turn around in mid-flight and fatally strike the archer. It also in general redirects maliciousness directed toward the one who holds it.

For example, in the Third Book of Swords, the goddess Aphrodite attempts to seize a Sword from a common mortal by seducing him. Doomgiver's sheath falls off in the exchange, and suddenly the goddess fell in love with the mortal, who equally suddenly was released from his own attraction to her. Her long history of callously toying with mortals' emotions was abruptly balanced by a sudden and permanent love for this human, as well as concern for the well-being of humanity in general. Although the Sword was quickly sheathed, the effects on Aphrodite lasted for the remainder of the series.

The Dark King Vilkata similarly hesitated to confront the Sword when it was defending the city of Tashigang, fearing that all the evil he or his followers had ever wielded against anyone in the city would be suddenly returned against him.

In "Blind Man's Blade", Doomgiver had bats eat themselves, had a demon folded painfully into its own gut. Doomgiver prevails over Soulcutter in that same book, turning its despair back at the Gods, and it is also hinted at Doomgiver's power would prove superior to the other Swords, including being able to turn Farslayer back at the one who threw it, that Sightblinder's holder would see a terrible apparition while remaining vulnerable, that the Mindsword holder should worship Doomgiver's holder, and Coinspinner's master would suffer excruciating bad luck. Likewise, in that same book, when Mars tried to take Doomgiver away from the man who held it, in the name of the council of Gods, Doomgiver exacted its retaliation, and took all the Swords of the Gods away from them, except, of course, Shieldbreaker, which is immune to Doomgiver's powers.

Idk what that really has to do with this situation, but thanks for the backstory of your weapon. :) It would probably be better seated in your character bio though.

Basically, anything you've done while it's out is turned back against you, anything that's been done to me will return to you.

Ok, be sure to add that to your character bio under weapon, I suppose. That's a better condensed version anyway. The previous one is a little wordy. :)

Good chat.

...You're going to keep ignoring me and not edit the post are you...alright, fine, you won't follow the rules, okay.

Hey @Basacura someone's not following the rules.

What rules am I not following, I don't understand...? I am definitely replying to you post for post so stating that I'm ignoring you is hardly truthful.

I was under the impression we were having a wordy discussion about the niceties of your weapon?

The first being in control of my character without my permission. according to the rules, I must notify you stop. If this goes on further I will be forced to take drastic countermeasures. 
If you claim magic for the control, I claim Doomgiver for immunity to your magic.

My character wasn't controlling your character at all, why are you making things up? The part concerning your character was clearly written in the third person. Please re-read the rules is all I can tell you? I shall be taking super drastic counter-countermeasures as well. ;)

**If a player makes an uncomfortable advance onto you, be sure to notify them to stop. If the behavior does not stop, notify me immediately. No one should have their experience tainted by another player.

I'm talking about this one.

WOW OK I AM NOT EVEN INTO GIRLS I AM NOT MAKING ANY ADVANCES ON YOU AT ALL OK YOU ARE TRIGGERING ME I AM TRIGGERED BY LESBIAN ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME I CANNOT HANDLE THIS MESS I AM CALLING THE CYBER POLICE. I JUST CAME OUT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND I AM JUST FEELING SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW I CANNOT EVEN.

I consider it uncomfortable because you, the aforementioned player, made an uncomfortable advance by taking control of my character, implicating behavior that is not in my character's persona and creating dialogue that I would've never typed up in accordance to the situation. Thus it is in accordance to the rules that I ask you to stop doing so. Also, do not circumvent my character's abilities and belittle my person by implicating that I contain a level of stupidity and dishonesty such that I should "re-read the rules" and "stop making things up". This is insulting to me and quite frankly, I don't like it.

Can you write it in english for me? Srry I don't speak lawyer.

From what I can gather you managed to misquote, misunderstand and insult me all in one post, so congrats on deeply offending me, if that was your intention. I seem to recall you saying you were going to "let it slide" whatever that means so I'm gonna have to call you out on some dishonest behavior already.

Do not write stuff about my character taking action or saying things that I haven't myself typed. Do not insult me by making it look like my character's abilities don't work on yours. I assure you it will have and i repeat, WILL HAVE an effect because you cannot block a concept.

I figured that since you refuse to advance your own plot yourself that I'd help you out a bit. Also, I was asked by Chess to resolve the situation where you solved her own personal plot, giving her no reason to be in the Perfect Princess headquarters in the first place, ruining any interaction she could have with any of the other RPers excluding you.

I have no reference that you would not type that, as your character seems to have no discerning traits besides a hatred for the faction she herself decided to be in for some strange reason. There is no indicator that your character would or would not act that way. Minor third person character control is necessary to move the plot along and as you may have noticed has been used in over 13 instances already, so unless you are prepared to go against the very creator of this RP on a rule she herself made up and a concept she herself has been using, I'm afraid I'd have to inform you you have no case here. If you'd like to establish a personality for your character I'd personally recommend making a post that was more than 4 sentences long, or perhaps some information about her personality where it belongs in her character bio section so that anyone who wished to interact with you would have an inkling of something to work off of.

I have no idea of what concept you are referring to me "blocking" as I've done nothing of the sort. You, however seem to think it is fair to block an ability of mine, which is flying away at the speed of light (Which has been demonstrated multiple times prior and is ACTUALLY included in my character bio) with a weapon that you didn't even have out before my character arrived, thus altering time. I apologize you felt the need to reverse time to fit your own needs, seeing as my character had already left the area. (Setting aside the fact that the prompt was not yours to begin with, but instead was for Chess) Also, I don't find your interpretation of the rules to be accurate and fitting as you yourself JUST took control of my character as well by moving her to a completely different zone, I do not particularly mind what occurred when you took control of my character since it was for plot progression obviously but do try to keep in mind there are minors in this RP and the suggested age for this RP is 17+ for language and gore. Sexual content is not allowed by law of the site's ToS and that's a problem you'd have to fill out with RPNation. (Binding her in chains and stripping her NAKED is extremely explicit as I'm sure I don't have to tell you) Fortunately I am an aware enough writer that I was able to quell the time discrepancy you caused, explicit content aside.

I'll let the explicit content slide this time. And by let it slide I ACTUALLY mean I'll let it slide.

Don't make it look like I'm at fault here. I did not reverse time at all. I did not control your character, I wrote about the effects of my character's action. There is a difference, I will be willing to concede on the matter if you edit your post to only cause the skirt to lift up. She will not say nor do anything, just cause it and I will edit my post accordingly.

Why would someone not respond to their skirt flipping up? That's just not the natural flow of things, sorry mate. Unless your character is a secret robot with no emotions, which should be in the bio if thats the case, then that's not gonna fly.

I mean, you did reverse time, it's pretty clear that my character flew away at the speed of light and then yours magically transported me somewhere where she wasn't and took all her clothes off and chained her up. Pretty explicit and time warpy I'm just saying.

I'd be willing to concede on the matter if you'd let it go, but that's obviously not happening or else you wouldn't have been accusatory to begin with.

I'm going to wait on Basacura for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back