• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Divers (CS)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
Here is the CS. A couple of things to keep in mind
LIKE MEANS ACCEPTED

• You're allowed almost any species
  • OP Magic or Tech is not allowed and WILL be monitored strictly.
  • If you have any love interests, take that up with the other player. If there is an interest in mine, PM me. Otherwise, I like being pleasantly surprised. For some reason it's personally flattering when another character is interested in mine
  • TAG ME WHEN YOU POST. I don't always get notifications.
  • No talking in the CS page. All I want to see here are Character Sheets and my own posts of acceptance.
  • Technology level is Steampunk, but only low level tech as there is the constant threat of water destroying your tech
  • Magic is somewhat limited by the fact that, since they're on the open water, there are no mana potions besides what's brought
  • There is no Personality or Bio section. This is intentional. Reveal that shit in the RP

Ship Crew
  • Engineer Team- Keeps the ship running effectively
  • Combat Team- Fights off enemies (any combat class)
  • Submarine Crew- Goes underwater to either fight or discover with a submarine. Typically incorporates members of the other crews when diving
  • Navigator Team- Keeps the ship on path, looks out for danger above the water
  • Support Team- Medic, Chef, Janitor, etc.
  • Research Team- Historians, relic appraisers, scholars, authors, etc.
  • Amphibian Team- Dives deep (over 200 ft.) without vehicles. Typically serves as underwater combatants, navigators, or scouts.

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: (Their true name)
Aliases: (Other names, titles, nicknames, and aliases.)
Gender: (Male, Female, Genderless, or Hermaphrodite depending on Race)
Race: (You may create your own race, provided that you will write down a fairly detailed description of its physiology, specialization etc.)
Class: (Feel free to make your own, however, the basic, recommended list can be found here: Fantasy Character Classes - TV Tropes )

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: (Ships gotta sail, then sink each other.)
High Concept: (Sum up your character in a sentence.)
Character Alignment: (Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, True Neutral, Neutral Evil, Chaos Good, Chaos Neutral, or Chaos Evil)
Relatives: (People that are biologically related to your character)

PHYSICAL
Written Appearance
: If you have no picture, describe it. If you have a pic, delete and see the very top
Weapons & Armor: (Anything that the character uses for protection, or attack during combat)
Items & Personal Belongings: (Any other items that the character has, or belong to them)
Skills & Abilities: (Not magical. Include things like bartering, or the ability to pickpocket)
Spells & Magic: (Magical. Spells and magical abilities that the character has)
Weaknesses: (Weak sides of a character. Fears, inabilities, inexperience, emotional issues, mental issues, etc. Only ones that could be said to negatively affect the character)

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: (What does the dark lord do in his free time, when not vying for supremacy over the world?)
Quote\s: (Notable things that the character has said, that may show off their personality or speech type)
Theme: (Musical theme)
Other:

Last edited:
BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Thomas Paddley
Aliases: Tom
Race: Human
Class: Engineer

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Heterosexual
High Concept: Tom is an intelligent person who likes his firearms and his books.
Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Relatives: His father, Winston and his mother, Camila

PHYSICAL
Appearance
:
e6bb9c65421237e10f4ffd51a565d2af--steampunk-fashion-men-steampunk-cosplay.jpg
Weapons & Armor: He wears no armor but he carries a dagger and a revolver for his protection.
Items & Personal Belongings: He has his different tools, a few books for reading, the essentials and a pouch to carry things.
Skills & Abilities: He is great at tinkering, repairing machinery and weapons. He is also very good at deceiving people. He is also quite a good shot with his pistol.
Spells & Magic: He does not indulge in the magical arts
Weaknesses: He has a short temper that can get in the way of progress. He is also blunt which gets in the way of making friends. He is clueless when it comes to magic.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Reading, Tinkering, Gunsmithing
Quote\s: " We are too weak to discover the truth by reason alone."
Theme: Death of Ase : Peer Gynt
Other: Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Name: Zoey Simmons
Aliases: Zoe, Simmons, and/or Quiver
Race: Human(Sorta) / British
Class: Research or Engineer (She knows machines)

PERSONAL
Sexuality: Bisexual
High Concept: Honorable and Loyal, though she has a weakness for people who get close to her and that she love.
Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Relatives: Sister (Izzy), Brother (Braden), and Father (Elijah)

PHYSICAL
Written Appearance or image:
drawn-girl-brown-hair-7.jpg

Weapons & Armor: A hand gun, and a dagger.
Items & Personal Belongings: A blue pendant given to her by her mother
Skills & Abilities: Running, and negotiating
Spells & Magic: She is called Quiver, for no apparent reason that's just what they named her, but she can shape and control water and create earthquakes with it which is pretty much useless unless she is on land (She was born this way), also if aggravated or intimidated she can lose control of her magic.
Weaknesses: Losing all her loved ones, and heights, and her secret irrational fear of drowning.

FLUFF
Hobbies: Training or drawing or swimming
Quote\s: "Why would you do something to define how moronic you are?"
Theme: Every Little Step by: Bobby Brown

Last edited:
cocoa_by_meago-d6iddx8.png

6f069204fa3e38b9a00c6287bd208154.jpg

Name: Jasmine Amiri
Aliases: Jaz
Race: Mermaid
Class: Scholar (As a human); Beast (As a mermaid)

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Pansexual
High Concept: Extreme Bookworm with an innate love for the depths
Character Alignment: Chaotic Good
Relatives: TBR

PHYSICAL
Weapons & Armor
:
  • Scales- Her scales can form over her entire body, providing a shell stronger than Bulletproof Glass. Makes her extremely tough
  • Nails- In mermaid form, she doesn't have nails as much as knives at her fingertips
  • Ship's arsenal- Like everyone on the ship, she has access to the ship's massive arsenal of weaponry
Items & Personal Belongings:
  • Books- She has her own section of the ship's library full of her personal books, mostly
  • Money- She has BANK from her assistance with research

Skills & Abilities:
  • Master Swimmer- Swimming is literally in her genetic code
  • Multiple Languages- She can speak, English, Mermish, and Spanish
  • Singer- She can sing with the best of the best
Spells & Magic:
  • Water Magic
  • Sound Magic- As a mermaid that can lure people to their death with her song, her vocal chords have magical properties
  • Light Magic- She can make her scales shine with colors of the rainbow. She can also use spells to make her see at the sea's darker depths

Weaknesses:
  • Dehydration- She gets dehydrated faster than most people
  • Electricity
  • Curious- Her curiosity can sometimes override her caution switch
  • Human Sustenance- With the exception of drowning, she has all the weaknesses of humanity

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Play the Piano, Sing, Read, Swim
Quote\s: si shilta ti itheik! (I can't wait!)
Theme:
Other: For the sake of ease, this is the best to use for the mermish language

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Geralf Masterson
Aliases: Warmhearted, Spineless,
Race: Skeleton (A human skeleton reanimated via weak necromancy. The bones do not decay and are bound together by magic to prevent falling apart. A voice is spoken with, despite having no vocal cords)
Class: Gambler

PERSONAL
Sexuality: Got nothing for that
High Concept: Greedy bag o' bones that wants to know his origins.
Character Alignment: Neutral Evil
Relatives: They're all long dead

PHYSICAL
Weapons & Armor: His cane made of a dark metal, and his wallet are his main ways of attacking and defending.
Items & Personal Belongings: There's a small amount of explosives hidden under his hat in case of emergency.
Skills & Abilities: Is very adept at haggling and trickery. Very light on his feet with no muscles and organs slowing him down.
Spells & Magic: The only magic Geralf has is the one cast upon him to hold his body together. It's unaccessible by him.
Weaknesses: His origins are a sore spot, and any mention or question of them makes him aggressive. Too much brute force will permanently damage his bones.

FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Bartering and counting his bones to make sure he has all 29 of them. (He doesn't realize he's got 206 like all humans).
Quote\s: "Keep that dog away."
"Can someone get this archaeologist away from me!?"
"Mind showing me what's in your wallet?"
Theme:

Attachments

• 1416332762006.jpg
    1416332762006.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 5
bab_by_raichiyo33-db52mse.jpg
BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Sarah McAllister
Aliases: Doc, The Plant Lady, Sunshine
Class: Medic

PERSONAL
Sexuality: Demi-Sexual
High Concept: The kind doctor woman who turns out to be a bit of a hypocrite.
Character Alignment: Neautral Good
Relatives:

• Mother - Cassandra Hope - 51 - World Reknown Botanist
  • Father - Theodore McAllister - 50 - Famous Neurosurgeon
  • Brother - Martin Hope - 23
PHYSICAL
Weapons & Armor:

• She has access to the ships arsenal
  • Has a small revolver hidden somewhere on her at all times
  • As well as a knife
  • Unfortunately has no armor as of yet, but if she ever sees battle, she can at least rely on her teammates.
  • Books; Not many, but there are enough to keep her entertained when she has some down time.
  • Plants; She's the one in charge of the plants on board. Most of them are for personal reasons for having on board, but they don't bother anyone.
  • Family Pictures; Three of them. One from when she was little, and one with each of her parents after they divorced.
  • Engagement Ring; She stills carries this with her, for an unknown reason, even though she caught the man cheating.
  • Sleep Mask and Ear Plugs; For when she needs to take an on the spot nap, these are hidden somewhere in her work space.
Skills & Abilities:
  • First Aid and Medical Treatment; Sarah has been learning how to treat people from a very young age due to the expourse from her father's work. It's easy for her to treat a wide variety of wounds and illness.
  • Firearms Training: Like she wasn't going to learn something to help defend herself. She's a great shot, and can use pistols and rifles with ease.
  • Calm: Calm under pressure is a nessecity for what she does, so she's able to keep her head in most situations.
  • Gardening: She's has an amazing green thumb, since her mother was a botanist, and takes joy in tending to plants. It also calms her down when she's angry.
Spells & Magic:
  • Healing; A spell that can heal minor wounds, and help illnesses along, it seems like a useful thing to learn. More major wounds and illness are not very effected but this, but if Sarah constantly uses it one them, she can help the healing process move faster.
  • Growth; Another fairly simple spell, this just helps plants along with their growth. Smaller plants she can help grow completely, while bigger plants takes a little time, perhaps even multiple uses.
Weaknesses:
  • Magic: Usesing her magic for too long can make her extremely tired, or hive her an excruciating migraine.
  • The Ring: The engament ring people see her toying with here and there isn't something they should ask about. If you do...its not pretty.
  • Allergies: She's allergic to peanuts and can't eat red meat.
FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies: Read, Draw, Look after plants, Nap
Quote\s: "You got that...doing what?" "One more stupid question and I'm going to burn this entire thing down." "Yes, I'm absolutely sure I know what I'm doing."
Theme: (Musical theme)

Last edited:
tumblr_nrejwdYLyw1td108eo1_1280.jpg

BASIC INFORMATION
Name
: Aldo Chivalier
Aliases: Al
Class: Engineer/Mechanic

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Unsure
High Concept: A genius mechanic and inventor who is a bit dull in regards to everything else.
Character Alignment: True Neutral
Relatives:
  • Jean-Pierre Chevalier - Father
  • Marie Chevalier - Mother
  • Falcon Chevalier - Brother
PHYSICAL
Weapons & Armor
:
  • One Monkey Wrench
  • One Harpoon Gun
  • One Pair of Welding Leathers
  • One Personal Rebreather
  • One Denim Jacket with multiple patches sewn into it.
  • One Accoustic Guitar
  • One Hammock
  • One Old Teddy Bear
  • One Pair Of "Fancy Clothes"
  • One Brass Pocket Watch
Skills & Abilities:
  • Incredibly Strong
  • Brilliant Mechanic and Engineer
  • Adept Fisherman
  • Good Marksman
  • Inventor
  • MacGyver-like improviser
Spells & Magic: None. He prefers the power of machines over spellcraft.

Weaknesses:
  • Although not a complete idiot, Aldo's biggest weakness is his intelligence, and can be tricked somewhat easily
  • Is incredibly scared of snakes and eels
  • Has a minor addiction to cola, since it his favorite drink
  • Is a somewhat lightweight when it comes to drinking, and gets rather huggy when he is inebriated
  • His teddy bear is his number one weakness, and will do anything to insure its safety
FLUFF (Optional)
Hobbies:
  • Playing guitar
  • Napping
  • Tinkering with machines
  • Reading comic books
  • Cooking food
Theme:

Other:

Last edited:
Appearance:
13c0d993109b815af048c4694166c22c.jpg

Name: Viktor Lombadantes
Aliases: Vik, The Overly Curious Scholar, Mr. Know it all
Class: Researcher

PERSONAL
Sexuality
: Bisexual
High Concept: An upcoming scholar who simply wants to discover things no other person has before.
Character Alignment: True Neutral
Relatives:
Father: Matthew Lombadantes
Mother: Amelinda Lombadantes

PHYSICAL
Weapons & Armor
:
-Carries around a pistol for his own protection
-Keeps around a pocket knife that's usually attached to his right side

-Has a case filled with certain ingredients and beakers for potion making
-A microscope to allow him to study the rare things he might find in the depths.
-Tons of white paper and writing utensils
-A few of his favorite novels
-His lucky necklace given to him by his mother

Skills & Abilities:

-Marine Biology
-Psychology
-Intermediate Marksman
-Has extrodianry awareness being able to notice even the slightest detail change in a near instant. Such as a person's tone or if they did something with their hair

Spells & Magic:

Air Bubble: Viktor is able to create small bubbles of air around someone's face to allow them to breathe in underwater environments. However these bubbles are limited in time span and can exhaust Viktor of he creates too many.

Weaknesses:
-Can't resist sweets and is often bribed by such. Though he never admits to his love for them.
-Horrible in close quarters combat
-Has an odd fear of mimes and clownfish
-As a scholar he is incredibly curious which can put him in bad situations regarding both his allies and the dangers below

FLUFF
Hobbies
:
-Reading
-Studying
-Dancing
-Drawing
-Create potential theories

Quote\s:
"If it looks beautiful and harmless there's a high probability of if being able to kill you. Though my conscience tends to tell me to poke it with a stick."
"Such a bore and here I thought you had something worth bothering me about "
"Please do not bother me when I'm reading. Thank you"

Theme:

Other:
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back