• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Marauders (Rules)

The Lonely Astronaut

Respect and Etiquette: Be courteous to the others participating in the roleplay. If you plan on leaving the roleplay, please let me know beforehand. You should also write yourself out of it, in character.

Godmodding/Metagaming/Powerplaying: This is regarded as the ultimate low in Roleplaying, as it’s not only unfair but also disrespectful. I’m sure you know what godmodding/metagaming/powerplaying is, if not, I highly suggest you look it up before joining this roleplay. If anyone is caught doing this, I will give that person a warning. If that person continues to break this rule, I will kick him or her out of this roleplay.

Basic English Is Your Friend: Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation is very important in roleplaying. I’m not asking for A+ English as it’s not even my first language, but basic English knowledge is a requirement.

Content Is More Important Than Length: I won’t ask for a four page English essay for each post. (No one does that, but you get the point.) I’ll simply say, a well-written paragraph is more than enough to satisfy me. With that said, one paragraph per post is a minimum.

Be Reasonable and Realistic: You do not have unlimited ammo/grenades, do not “Run N’ Gun” and there’s always a bigger gun. Try to be a realistic as possible, I do not want anyone to go all “Rambo” on us.

Every Action Has a Reaction: While it’s easy to disregard things in a roleplay-setting, everything you do has consequences or some effect on the world around you. What do you do when you capture a dozen Waffen-SS men who executed 50 innocent men, women and children just moments before you arrive? The bodies are still cooling when the Nazis surrender with a smile… What would you do?

Keep The Drama Inside The Roleplay: I do not want any drama outside of the roleplay, please. However, feel free to bring it in to the actual roleplay.

You absolutely must follow these rules, and of course the rules of Roleplaynation.

---------------
In Character Chat
Out of Character Chat
Character Sheet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back