• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Devil you know, is better then the monsters of unknown...

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's a medieval fantasy with monsters and magic. Though its a new take on magic in my fiction...
Basically mortals can acquire magic/abilities from worship or service to a higher power.
One of the various gods is the most common example but any immortal being can grant magic to another should they so wish.

Im looking for three or four players to join this adventure/mystery.
They'd be making a character who has received power from a immortal and taking on a quest to save the world.
Trick is though one of the characters chosen at random by me is actually getting their power from a devil without knowing it.
Awesome power for terrible consequences, can the party succeed whilst having a agent of evil among them? Not that said agent knows they are evil...

If you wanna learn more ask questions here.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week.

This quest to save the world was sponsored by the devil.
Details in the fineprint may apply.

Sounds very fun. And also like it could be very tragic depending on if the person who was actually getting powers from a devil didn't know..

I’d be interested in joining this. You mentioned non-god immortal beings as being able to grant magic, but would that allow for things like an Archfey, Great Old One, or similar beings of immense power?

I’d be interested in joining this. You mentioned non-god immortal beings as being able to grant magic, but would that allow for things like an Archfey, Great Old One, or similar beings of immense power?
Basically yeah, though Fae royalty, demons and gods are more common than eldritch horrors. I would voice these immortals whenever they need to pop up in person or more likely a message or feeling in a character’s head.

Though the same plot is also happening here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back