• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Devil is a Part-Timer?

Dak

Dakiest Dak their is
So I have been binging on The Devil is a Part-Timer. I just was wondering if there was anyone who was, 1 a fan of the show, and 2 wanting to do a Fandom Rp. The plot of the whole RP would basically be like the anime, but with original characters, where the devil lives in the human world. If you haven't watched it, I would recommend doing so and watching it. If you have and fell like joining, awesome. Feel free to post here.

I would loove to as well. I really love that show, but they stopped it on one season :c

Could we do a continuation kind of role-play?

I kind of had an idea of how the rest of the show would go.

i would love to join this rp. But we will need more members to cover up the characters if we will follow the story line

I would like to help in making this Role play work out

Yeppp

I'm hoping some others will also show interest in this cause we need like a lot more characters. Anyone in particular you'd like to reserve?

TAKEN BY @Azalea Sadao Maou - "Satan"

635874-sadao_maou__anime_portrait__mgronald_uniform_large.png

TAKEN BY @KuroAbyss Emi Yusa - "Emilia the Hero"

emi_yusa_43752.jpg

Shir? Ashiya - "Satan's General"

char_110876.jpg

Chiho Sasaki - "Satan's Co-worker"

char_110877.jpg

Hanz? Urushihara - "Lucifier"

hataraku-5-10-lucifer-wings.jpg

Suzuno Kamazuki "Grand Inquisitor"

char_110894.jpg

Rika Suzuki - "Emilia's Coworker/ Friend"

rika_suzuki_46117.jpg

Emeralda Et?va - "Emilia's friend and comrade"

Albertio Ende - "Emilia's friend and comrade from Ente Isla"

Mitsuki Sarue - "An Archangel used by the Church of Ente Isla"

Miki Shiba - "Owner of the "Villa Rosa Sasadzuka" apartment"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! So, one, is anyone still interested in this role-play, because I still am, and, two, are we still planning on using OC or will we be using cannon characters only? I would prefer the prior.

@KuroAbyss @Azalea my apologies I was away at Bootcamp while you all were talking about this rp. Hopefully you are still interested in this rp. Again I should have said something. But I am back and can rp. I would enjoy it if this went forward.

KuroAbyss said:
Alright! So, one, is anyone still interested in this role-play, because I still am, and, two, are we still planning on using OC or will we be using cannon characters only? I would prefer the prior.
I'm quite new, but I assure you I'm experienced. I prefer cannon...and I could do Mitsuki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back