• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Detective Files

My character just forgot something at his home and went to go get it. He found an intruder and things got out of hand. Sorry if it's confusing >.<

I just wanted my character to have something happen to him.

I can't really explain all too well without simply writing the post again :/ It was just a little something that James experienced on his usual morning routine. If it's too confusing then i can re write it, i don't want to confuse anyone and blur the course of the RP.

That's all good, if that's okay, can I please write my post tomorrow, I know you've waited a while already I'm just feeling a bit off today.

Well maybe things are just getting a bit busy, the holiday season is nearing as we speak.

I wanted to let you know that next week and the week after that i'll have an exam week so i am unsure on how frequent i'll be able to reply. Sorry in advance.

All good, sorry about how quiet it has been, the last week as just been crazy and I wanted so time to sort somethings out though now I have come down with a cold so I feel little like 'death warmer up'. Study hard for your exams and do your best, do your personal best.

:) See you after the exams stop or something like that I'll post when I can too. ;~; Sorry about the delays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back