• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dere's

@TheAnimeRabbit

Just asking, because I'm curious.

Does this have any plot for the future? Like the Occult club summoning a demon on accident, or will this just be a Slice of Life?

Just curious, really. I'm fine with anything, because it's animu <:3

it will be slice of life for a good long while but ghosts demons and such do exist in this world and i have an idea for the fueture to do with "the end of the world as we know it" @Birdsie

Sounds like Mirai Nikki has the perfect opening for this, but I prefer the Synthesia version. Normal at first, but then it gets dark, brooding and unstable.

[media]

[/media]
If they actually manage to summon a demon, or anything like that then Kasai might actually be impressed. Not afraid - not threatened and not happy. But impressed.

If the classes aren't divided by age groups, I'm down with it! Even if Hideki had to go to a different class, she'd still probably stick with Sugawara, but he's a year older than Ai.

@TaraSobiki

The whole point of this RP was to highlight the interactions of different Dere types, so I encourage whatever feels natural.

They go to the same club and such so I guess it's a reasonable conclusion.

Though a yandere type char whose waiting to be accepted chose him for a senpai so I hope you're ready for some drama if you wish to go through with it.

A'ight, I didn't want to do something somewhat damaging (besides some marks, ya' know) to your character without you saying yes on it.. I was going to have Sugamama dislocated Midori's shoulder because that's in his yangire nature, or I could just have him leave a couple of bruises and marks here and there. What would you prefer?

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as long as he can put it back in place. But Sugawara cab ruff him up a bit more but not cause anything permanently damaging.

@Valefar

Normally, a sling would be used for a while, but I mean, it's a roleplay/anime-like world.. So, it doesn't matter how long Midori wears it for. It won't do anything permanent unless Midori continues to dislocate his shoulder.. Then, there'd be some chronic pain.

This is bringing me back to when I dislocated my shoulder for the first time, though.. Ah, "good" times, man! ໒( •̀ ╭ ͟ʖ╮ •́ )७

@TaraSobiki

Birdsie said:
Kasai looked at Yui and briefly claimed "It is. At least the statistics point towards that." with no explantation as to why he believes so, whatsoever. He noticed what Ryo said and was rather... 'proud' if you could call it that, that Ryo saw the logic. The Oujia Board was probably a fake, as there were not many originals out there. And if Yui did not use it before, they had absolutely no idea of knowing if it is, which led to Kasai believing it is fake. He followed them both inside.
@TheAnimeRabbit @Kira Times
If it's no trouble do you think you can tell me where you guys are at? I know where the others are at but I really can't seem to pinpoint where you guys are

[QUOTE="Jack of Cloves]If it's no trouble do you think you can tell me where you guys are at? I know where the others are at but I really can't seem to pinpoint where you guys are

[/QUOTE]
We're at some sort of old, "haunted" abandoned house, and we are going to try to summon a demon using an Oujia Board. Kasai just takes it as a complete joke and doesn't believe it's an original one, and pretends he thinks that something bad will happen, only to play a prank on them later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, well I guess I'll go over there since the others Arnt really doing anything

Birdsie said:
We're at some sort of old, "haunted" abandoned house, and we are going to try to summon a demon using an Oujia Board. Kasai just takes it as a complete joke and doesn't believe it's an original one, and pretends he thinks that something bad will happen, only to play a prank on them later.

@Gabriel97

Is there something going on that I should know of? It's just that your not too active in the chat, sorry for my impatience but it would be nice to know if you're going to be gone for a long period of time.

Classes are finished and clubs are doing their things again.

Taka walked in on Yui, Ryo, and Kasai with the Ouija board and immediately opted to join in. Read the last 9 posts for that.

I'm sure Junko and Kiko are still in the MMA club.

(@TheAnimeRabbit )

IsolatedBeat said:
Oh man, that bites. I would've loved to have been in on that. @Birdsie
Yep. Hey, I have a challenge for you.

My character's favourite facial expression is: "Pokerface" What is my character? (Unless you read the sheet :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back