Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sazame x Kaiyoto

• Sazame x Minoru

• Sazame x Kenpachi

• Total voters
I'm actually shaking and my stomach is turning over. It's like. I know things are going to get bad. I just don't know how or who is going to cause it. =/

There's your character, the Yandere, the Tsundere..really everybody..I don't think we'll make it through the festival. :unsure:

-Pokes head out of blanket slightly- I'-Im only... going to make things a little... awkward..."

Yeah like you said Doorman, I don't think anyone has to worry about what our characters are bringing to the festival, but rather to worry about them showing up.

Why did people vote it's complicated lol. I always put that option..but never really expect anyone to choose it..

I knew my nap would pay off. The roleplay has already started and my exhaustion has somewhat disappeared. I'll begin working on a post soon. However, I still need to decide how Ken acted five years ago...

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Lucky, you can take naps.

[/QUOTE]
High school has reduced me to a kindergarten student.

I'm the one that should be able to sleep the least... After all, I'm at the age where I have a job... I'm just lucky to be on vacation in America...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back