• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Demon's Apprentice [mxf OR mxm]

paiyu

Stardust

Y6JB4Di.jpg

This idea is very heavily inspired by the manga ‘The Ancient Magus’ Bride’, so if you’ve read it, you will definitely see a very obvious resemblance. I take no credit for the idea.
Set in a modern world where humans and the fae live side by side, unbeknownst to most humans. Humans who can see the fae have a large concentration of magic inside of them, so much so that they are considered to be a type of fae in their own right, often referred to as Sleigh Beggy, or "Beloved Child of the Night." In the old days, these humans were considered ideal apprenticed to magic users, but they are a rare breed, thought even to be extinct. Also in this world, there are more ‘malicious’ fae, known to humans as ‘demons’.
In this story, YC would be a demon/’malicious’ fae being, who is a mage looking for an apprentice. MC is a Sleigh Beggy, looking for a purpose in life.
The rest, I’d prefer to plot out with my potential partner! So, if you’re interested, hit me up and we can flesh this out! Oh, and as the title suggests, I am open to this being mxf OR mxm depending on your preference.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back