• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Demon King is Dead!

Spoiled Bread

The Lord of the Uneaten

Cast:

Name: Osmodai Du Maleficus
Appearance: a little dark elf baby with horns on his head. He usually carries his favorite teddy bear around, which is extremely durable for a doll considering the little prince always try to rip the poor thing apart but never succeed.
Ability: superior stats.
Bio: The only son of the previous king. Since his mother disappear right after giving birth the baby had been always been taken care by the royal advisor and generals. Entering his 10th month, he finally learned to crawl and the world is now opened for him to explore.

Name: Ignette
Title: The Portable Hell
Appearance: A fist sized winter fairy. Ignette posses blue skin and black sclera with yellow irises. Her hair is white, puffy and messy, ones could see a pair of antennaes jutting out of it. Her wings consist of two pairs of hornet-like black wings.
Ability: fire magic.
Bio: Likes burning a liittle bit too much. O-of course she never burns an entire town just for fun!
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Name: Harod
Title: The infernal bastion.

Appearance: A tall bulky man, usually clad in full armour. He has a horizontal scar across his nose as a result of a battle between himself and the previous demon lord. Off duty he looks a bit unkempt. His stern facial expression often has his underlings fearing for their lives.

Bio: Harod is actually a pretty mellow guy. However, his stern look and muscular physique seem to strike fear into anyone he looks at. Often in the center of some unfortunate misunderstanding, Harod is adept at defense and counterattack due to him getting in trouble on a daily basis. He holds memories of another world, but doesn't know why. He might be the product of a failed summoning or reincarnation by some bored deity. He usually doesn't speak about it and lazes about until it's time to defend the southern gate from wannabe heroes.
Eye of Nowhere Eye of Nowhere

Name: Gymoza
Title: The Dark Thingie, The Intangible
Appearance: A shapshifting black mass as big as a normal human. Whatever form he takes, he always has this weird one glowing purple orb that acts as his eye.
Ability: Shapeshift. He can't increase his mass by shapeshifting though.
Bio: He wants to has more presence so he usually wears a painfully colorful cloak. Feast your eyes on his mix of 666 pastel colors!

Name: Pamela
Title: The Bone Fanatic
Appearance: Looks like a normal human. She's a tall woman with black long hair and red eyes. She always wears her red dress, her wardrobe probably filled with the same dress model. She lugs around a big coffin full of bones. W-wait, is that a fleshless hand under that sleeve?
Ability: Necromancy
Bio: She likes to speak with one of her bones. I mean, the ones in the coffin. It would be weird if she talk to her own hand, right?

Name: Leatina
Title: /

Appearance: A succubus clad in the garb of a black priestess. Presumably a former human turned to a demon at some point in time, she is the advisor of the previous demon lord. Long purple hair, demon wings originating just above her hips and perfect measurements, complemented with an attractive face.

Bio: Self-appointed regent of the demon lord's domain until the new lord comes of age, she treats the rest as her underlings.

Being a succubus, she's naturally a huge pervert and enjoys pestering others with her games. Though this may very well just be a cover to hide her sinister goals. Some say she plans to kill the demon lord whist still young and clain the throne. Or, place herself to become his queen.

The demon's palace. Ah, yes. The gigantic, ominous castle that stood in the middle of the demon's teritory. Surrounded by barren desert and eternal vortex that were created during the last phase of the great war several centuries ago. Any sane person could see that this was not the best place to live, yet the demon's royals couldn't just move elsewhere due to an old tradition.

Inside this castle, a certain radiant young man was running through the corridor, his glowing holy sword slice through hordes of skeleton warriors that occasionally pop out from random passages. A beautiful girl in a priestess garb followed right behind the young man, her staff of life re-energized the man in front of her while purged the remaining skeletons out of existence.

It wasn't long before the two reached a giant golden trimmed double door at the end of the corridor. A nightmare-inducing scream could be heard even from a distance, as if thousand of restless souls were let loose inside. The man gulped out of nervousness, but the grip on his shoulder from his only company and lover strengthen his will. Yes, this was his destiny, to kill the demon king and claim glory for all of humanity! He slammed the door open.

"Your evil deed ends here, demon king! I, hero of light #99, Derudem of shining justice will-" The man's introduction was cut short as the next wave of that nightmare-inducing scream hit him directly and thrown him out of the room.

"WAAA! WAAA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" In the middle of the room sat a dark elf baby with horns on his head. The cry that came from his mouth was even worse than the cry of an uprooted mandrake. His right hand holding a teddy bear while his left hand holding a maraca with a squashed blue fairy underneath it. The flattened blue mess wiggled a bit before putting up a white flag.

"H-harod, the m-milk, hurry..."

Last edited:
Heavy double doors flung open, hitting the walls with a bang. “I have arrived, young master!” An imposing knight, clad in black armour bouldered into the room. Loud steps echoed, even over the incessant wailing of the infant demon king. “I have brought your milk, my liege. Not too hot, not too cold.”

“Stop this madness! I… I, the royal princess command thee! As the companion of the hero, I…” Her speech was cut short as she was suddenly lifted off her feet by an armour clad hand. “Eeeeeeeeek!”

“Ignette? Ignette! Where are you?!” Harod called out as he held the priestess up high. “Are you hiding under this girl’s dress?!”

“Put me down! Hero, help meeee!” The girl squealed. “Stop looking at my panties, you pervert!”

“Not here, I swear I heard her a minute ago.” Harod tossed the priestess aside, approaching the demon king. He noticed the squashed figure under the rattler. “Ah! There you are. Feed our liege his milk, will you?”

The hero, meanwhile, came back from being discourteously tossed out of the throne room and brandished the holy sword ‘Genericus’. “I won’t give up! The light shall triumph! For humanity and my harem fantasy!”

Harod looked back at the both of them. Sighing, he shook his head. “Is there really so little originality left in this world? Ignette, tend our king. I shall take out the trash. Again.”

"Allright, leave it to me." Ignette lifted the lukewarm bottle with both of her hands. Despite the bottle being the same size as herself, Ignette was able to lift it without much problem. The prince stopped his cry when he spotted the bottle and started crawling towards it.

"W-wait, Harod. You don't get this milk from Leatina right? There's no way I will give anything from that fatbag to our prince!" Yes, Leatina used to insist to assign herself as the prince's milk mother, which got vetoed by everyone else since succubus' milk contains hypnotizing substance, but the reason of Ignette's hostile stance towards the succubus was actually far from that. It all started one day when the prince accidentally threw Ignette right into the succubus' cleavage. After that incident Ignette started calling Leatina as fatbag and Leatina countered by calling the fairy as mophead, resulting in some kind of cold war between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back