• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

the demon and the little maiden

AiEnma

Thought-Provoked Wanderer

Plot:

Little girl stumbles on to an injured demon in the forest by her village. For a few days she tries to help him, even though he does not want to be helped. Finally after a fews, he leaves. She is sadden, but hopes to see him one day in the future.

The little girl becomes about 17 years old and still lives in the small village. Still waiting for the demon to return.

Things to know:

The demon does not age

He grows a small liken to the little girl after a while (nothing romanticly)

Prefer a male role player but I am willing to consider

If this is still available I'm interested. Also I have no issue playing a male character. I can post from 1-6 paragraphs depending on your preference. Regrettably I'm still new so I can't PM you at the moment, but if you want to discuss this more you can send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to discuss this more. Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back