• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Deadly 7

"Same old same old. Went to do my "job" with little difficulty. Got paid. The usual." Albert said as he took another drink from the water bottle. He then looked back at Henry.  "Anything interesting happen while I was gone? Or hear anything through you informants?" He continued.

@Broncos

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nah," said Henry as he stretched "I just fucked a couple of junkies, word of advice, never get addicted to drugs or people like me will take advantage of it,"

@Alushey

"Nah," said Henry as he stretched "I just fucked a couple of junkies, word of advice, never get addicted to drugs or people like me will take advantage of it,"

@Alushey

"I'm thinking that since everyone's being so obliging. I'll get started. Everyone knows why we're here. To steal shit, wreak havoc, inspire mayhem, and just be ourselves."

Nikki paced slowly in front of the couch.

"The problem is, there's a mole in our midst. They are working for the government and want to bring this relatively new crime ring down before it even gets started.

"I'll spoil the ending;

"I'm the mole.

"The government hired me to break this crime ring apart. Drugs and all that," Nikki dismissed the drugs with a wave of her hand.

"But I had a thought. Several thoughts. What if we game the system?" 

Nikki paced faster, clearly enjoying planning a double cross,

"The feds or whatever would never expect us to know about the mole. And it would be incredibly fun to steal government secrets, right under their noses. What do y'all think?" 

Albert listened to Nikki's speech and when she was finished he heard Nate respond to her statement. Albert didn't have much of a reaction when she told them. He killed his fair share of government agents who were either a fake employer or a target, so he wasn't afraid to kill another. The only thing on his mind was how annoying this was and how much did she tell the feds or how much of this is true. Is she just high out of her mind and not realizing what she is saying? Is she really a mole turned bad? Or is she just saying this too lower their guard? If he killed her would the government retaliate or just not care?   

He looked around the room and noticed that some of the others entered without him noticing it. Realizing that Henry and the others had not yet responded to Nikki he decided to get up from the couch and pulled out a 44 magnum from his suits inner pocket. "You're a mole eh? How much did you tell them? How  do we know that we can trust you? How do we know that you won't stab us in the backs and give us up to the government? For all we know you're just saying this to get on our good side and when we least suspect it you'll Rat us out. Tell me Nikki. Why should we trust you?" Albert asked in slight annoyance mixed in with his usual emotionless tone.

@TheAnimeRabbit 

@xpstitch

@Quetzal Rust

@Broncos

@Finalshine23

Albert listened to Nikki's speech and when she was finished he heard Nate respond to her statement. Albert didn't have much of a reaction when she told them. He killed his fair share of government agents who were either a fake employer or a target, so he wasn't afraid to kill another. The only thing on his mind was how annoying this was and how much did she tell the feds or how much of this is true. Is she just high out of her mind and not realizing what she is saying? Is she really a mole turned bad? Or is she just saying this too lower their guard? If he killed her would the government retaliate or just not care?   

He looked around the room and noticed that some of the others entered without him noticing it. Realizing that Henry and the others had not yet responded to Nikki he decided to get up from the couch and pulled out a 44 magnum from his suits inner pocket. "You're a mole eh? How much did you tell them? How  do we know that we can trust you? How do we know that you won't stab us in the backs and give us up to the government? For all we know you're just saying this to get on our good side and when we least suspect it you'll Rat us out. Tell me Nikki. Why should we trust you?" Albert asked in slight annoyance mixed in with his usual emotionless tone.

@TheAnimeRabbit 

@xpstitch

@Quetzal Rust

@Broncos

@Finalshine23

Nikki grinned, "Does it matter why I did it or what I said? I said enough to get them interested, but keep all of your hides intact. They could have bee at your door by now, uh-specially because of that science experiment there. That alone would have been enough to spring me forever. But what's the fun in that?" Nikki, gingerly waved away the gun from her face.

"The important fact here is that I have a foot into a pretty swanky government office, which has lots of cute computers with high security systems protecting lots of important information. Question is, do you want in? Or you know, just kill me now and save us all the trouble." Nikki nodded, having said her piece.

Henry waited there silence on the couch while they talked. He eventually cleared his throat, tuned to Nikki and said "You betrayed us, you wanted to lead the government to us, but I will show mercy, so here's my deal to you. I know you need morphine to survive, I can tell by your arms, and I will give it to you via a collar or some other device. It will just enough morphine so you don't go into withdraw. Here's the catch though, you will become our bitch, or slave, whatever floats your boat. You will suck us, clean the place, do anything we want. However, after a certain period of time, let's say, a few months, you will be freed and allowed to go about your life but you will not be allowed to rejoin the group and if you snitch on us, well, I'll make sure your at the bottom of the Atlantic. So, my dear, do we have a deal? Because right now the only other option is your head being sent straight to Washington,"

@Quetzal Rust

@Alushey

@xpstitch

"Make her a slave? I never in my life have I heard a more asinine idea. We're trying to have a decent organization. Not some street rat colony" Albert said to Henry and then looked back towards Nikki. "You bring up some good points. You betrayed us and by now I would have killed you, but your proposal is difficult to wave off. I hate the government and traitors, but I don't want to jeopardize the others by killing you." albert lowered the gun and thought for a few more moments. "We will have a group vote. Yay or nay. Nay we kill you. Yay we let you live and help us, but you'll be on a tight leash and it will be my job to watch you. Everyone give your thoughts and vote." Albert addressed to the others.

@TheAnimeRabbit 

@xpstitch

@Quetzal Rust

@Broncos

@Finalshine23

Lucas was sitting on the couch and felt uncomfortable by Nikki's presence, he looked at Albert"Nay" he said with no regrets

Henry waited there silence on the couch while they talked. He eventually cleared his throat, tuned to Nikki and said "You betrayed us, you wanted to lead the government to us, but I will show mercy, so here's my deal to you. I know you need morphine to survive, I can tell by your arms, and I will give it to you via a collar or some other device. It will just enough morphine so you don't go into withdraw. Here's the catch though, you will become our bitch, or slave, whatever floats your boat. You will suck us, clean the place, do anything we want. However, after a certain period of time, let's say, a few months, you will be freed and allowed to go about your life but you will not be allowed to rejoin the group and if you snitch on us, well, I'll make sure your at the bottom of the Atlantic. So, my dear, do we have a deal? Because right now the only other option is your head being sent straight to Washington,"

@Quetzal Rust

@Alushey

@xpstitch

OOC<<<<UM NO>>>>>>>

<<<<<I tried to make this work but ya'll weird as Eff and nasty.>>>>>

Nikki tugs at the ribbon on her neck, her head falls off, the nuclear bomb inside her skull goes off, incinerating everyone, but especially Henry for being gross and a rapist. 

man hand hook car door, y'all boring as eff.

Bye.

(So I'm going to ignore that last OP level reaching post and pretend she never existed in this rp, anybody else with me on that?)

a5d756815082553698fb35b48332f344.jpg
@TheAnimeRabbit
Name: Keyoshi Katana (Nickname Keyo)
Role: The V.i.p
Crush: No One
Bio: Keyo's father was the leader of a gang called the StreetNockers. Keyoshi was forced to join the gang when he reached the age of 13. He wasent as strong as the other gang members so they pushed him around and bullied him. Keyoshi tried to hold in his anger and rage but one day he cracked during a job. He stole one of the gang members guns and shot his dad in the head, thus killing him, as all the gang members watching in amazment and horror they began to beat Keyoshi up. He was shot twice in his arm, thus leaving it disabled for two whole months. Ever since he was jumped by the gang bangers he always keeps this mothers switchblade, that holds sentimental value. He isnt very powerful but he does speed and agility training everyday trying to better himself
Personality: Quiet, Anger Issues, Keeps Ideas To Himself, Works Better Alone, Hostile, Trust issues, Racks Hoes
Likes: Speed Training, Agility Training, Listening To Music, Violence
Dislikes: Annoying People, Morons, Fat People, Bullies
Theme: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back