• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Deadly 7

Name: Albert signer

Appearance: Albert is 5'7ft tall. He has blonde hair, green eyes and wares a black business suit with a red tie and black gloves.  

Role: Hitman

Crush: None as of yet.

Bio: TBR  

Personality: Emotionless, patient, smart, and will harm anyone who gets in his way.

Guns

Bubblegum

fixing and modifying his guns

reading

loyalty

Dislikes:

Drugs and alcohol

Law enforcement

Close quarters combat

traitors

Theme: (link a song please) https://youtu.be/NAmy6tjgywc

Accepted

@Quetzal Rust

Nate got up from his seat and went outside the door to see what the commotion was about.

"Hey what do you think you're doing ya big emptyheads?!" He demanded of the guards.

"Didn't anybody tell you she's part of the team you big dull minded bafoons?! Let her in!" He demanded and chastised the security personnel.

Pushing them roughly yet easily out of the way, he gestured for the lady to come inside.

"Sorry about those airheads and the mess up, come on in"

"Hah, it's peach. So what's the plan for today? Am i late? Is the meeting started already???"

Nikki slid into the hideout and quickly surveyed the other members, nodding at them. 

@Quetzal Rust

"No, you aren't late. Right now we're just kinda chilling. Cutie pie Lucas is on the computer, Henry is drinking, the psychic girl is baking something and I'm just about to return to breaking stone slabs with my palms or something"

@Quetzal Rust

"No, you aren't late. Right now we're just kinda chilling. Cutie pie Lucas is on the computer, Henry is drinking, the psychic girl is baking something and I'm just about to return to breaking stone slabs with my palms or something"

Nikki sighed in relief, "Great. I have a few important things we need to discuss. I'm just going to go find a room and dump my stuff there."

She looked around for a second and then leaned in closer, "Nate right? You think it's a good idea to call Yui that? What if she rips your head off?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Quetzal Rust

"No. I am not Henry. Henry is the one drinking champagne. I am Nate, Ironfist if you must know a nickname. And no. I do not fear her, I can have her and anybody else's bones reduced to powder if they ever use violence against me. So no, I do not fear calling her the psychic girl. Besides, I can be pretty bad with names so I don't call her that to be mean, I just call her that cuz I forget her name sometimes" he explained rather nonchalantly.

Lucas was on the computer watching the several recordings he sat back on his chair looking at the tapes. They were all of the grops members before they met he smiled and yawned and went to sleep

@Finalshine23

He walked by the computer room and caught a glimpse of Lucas asleep. Isn't he uncomfortable sleeping at his desk? I think maybe we should get him to an actual bed? It seems like it would be so much more comfortable to sleep in a bed.

"Lucas?" He said quietly in a tender voice, trying to gently ask him if he wanted to be moved to an actual bed.

He woke up and saw Nate"Huh no I don't want a bed I am fine" He leaned back and got up leaving the computer room,he shut the door behind him looked at Lucas "What do you want," he said annoyed.

@Finalshine23

It hurt how mean Lucas was being. Tears began visibly forming in his eyes.

"I- I just wanted to make you happy" he said stuttered out sobbing suddenly.

"I'm sorry for actually caring about you you big jerk!" He said running away crying.

God damn you Lucas! Why do you have to be so MEAN to me?! Can't you just see that I'm in love with you?! OF COURSE I want to make you happy! I'm SORRY Lucas!

Albert walked into the hideout. He looked around at the scene before him and saw Nikki presumably heading towards her room while Henry was drinking some champagne on the other side of the room. He looked towards the kitchen area and saw Yui cooking something. He was about to walk towards the kitchen to see if Yui needed any help when he heard yelling near the computer room. He dismissed this as some of the members screwing around and continued his way towards Yui. "Hello Yui. How are you doing this evening?" Albert asked her as he made it into the kitchen.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Im good" yui replied without looking back at Albert " how are you?" She said taking a plate of cookies out writing something on them in icing

@Alushey

"I'm quite fine thank you. I just got back from my work." Albert said in his usual deadpan voice as he moved passed Yui and opened the fridge. After a moment of searching he continued.  "I see that most of the team is here. Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" Albert asked as he finished searching the fridge and closed it with a water bottle in hand.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"no" she replied putting the cookies in a box making sure they spelt out something. "the most interesting thing that has happend in awhile is when a teif tryed to get in and i pushed him onto the busy road im sure you know what happend next"

@Alushey

"Ah shit," Henry thought after receiving the phone call "Hold up,". He then opened the door and said "Hey, let her in, she's with me,". The guards moved out of the way and Henry said "So, come on in, you need some Morphine?". Henry could tell by her look that she was using it because, well, when you're with drug addicts all the time, you tend to know when someone is using a drug. He then realized that she was already inside and said "Shit, my apologies, I'm already lossing my mind to alcohol,".

@Quetzal Rust

Yui snuck into lucases compuyer room while he wasent looking and left the plate of cookies they were in the shape of bees abd he icing splet out bee happy because she had noticed he look quite sad wuth it she left a lil note saying ' hope this cheers you up ~Yui'

@Finalshine23

Albert watched as Yui left the kitchen and headed towards the computer room. He took a drink from his water bottle and decided to head to the hideouts living room and wait for the rest of the team to get here. As albert made his way to the living room he saw Henry. "Hello Henry. How are you doing this evening?" Asked Albert as he sat on the couch.

@Broncos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back