• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Deadly 7

"Ya, here," said Henry sliding a glass to the man and slid it to him. He then said "Well, anything new in your hacking endeavours?"

@xpstitch

@Broncos

"ME? Hacking? I'm not the hacker, I'm the Ironfist guy, not the hacker. I think you have me confused with another team member. You're think of Lucas the cutie pie. HE'S the hacker." He said simply.

"Shit," said Henry "Sorry, still kinda getting used to this place,". He took a drink from the Champagne and said "So, what have you been doing? I've just got back fucking a bunch of junkies begging me for some Weed, telling you man, never get addicted to that stuff or it will fuck you. Though hey, I don't mind taking an advantage on some ones misery,"

@xpstitch

@Broncos

"Hey don't sweat it. I'm still getting used to this place too." He said comfortingly.

"As for me I've been practicing my iron palm stone breaking technique I learned from the Shaolin monks at the temple." He said proudly.

He delicately took a sip from his glass, letting the warmth spread through his chest and throat.

@TheAnimeRabbit

"Champagne is a sparkling wine, an alcoholic beverage made in the French region of Champagne. Champagne is a word often used incorrectly to describe any sparkling wine, this is however incorrect. Americans and other nations have similar, and in my opinion LESSER versions of it that they are legally required to label differently. Due to international copyright laws, any similar drinks may not be labeled as Champagne. Any Champagne labelled as such, must come from France, specifically the Champagne region of France itself. The French version we know today was introduced in the 1800s and was at some point associated mostly with royalty. Though this has changed over time and now is not necessarily for just royalty."

"Uh," Henry said after Nate went on a large tangent on Champagne "To put in simple terms, it's some of the bedt alcohol you can have,". He poured a glass for the girl and slid it down to her, saying "Drink as much as you want, but drink to much and you will be taken advantage of by people, trust me,"

@xpstitch @TheAnimeRabbit

"Ya mate, see, you might not understand this, but drinking can get you drunk," said Henry as he pulled up a chair and continued "What is being drunk? It means you are not in the right state of mind and are more vulnerable to do stupid things. For example, let's say a drunk women were to barge in here right now. If I asked her to blow me, if she was drunk enough, she'd do it in a instant,". He took another sip of his drink while waiting for a response.

@xpstitch @TheAnimeRabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh my god," he thought "She dosen't know what a blow-job is,". He cleared his throat and said "Well, a blow job is basically when someone licks a guy's cock. If you want, we could go upstairs and I can show you how to do it?"

@TheAnimeRabbit @xpstitch

"wh-why would soneone rape" she mumbled sounding kibda scard the lights flickering for a second.

Then hearing what henry said she looked at him and suddenly a glass next to him smashed "your gross" she said rolling her eyes.

@Broncos

@xpstitch

@TheAnimeRabbit

@Broncos

"Oh EWWW! How disappointing! And here I thought you might have been at least partially descent..." He whined. Literally almost on the verge of vomiting.

"Heterosexuals men piss me off." He muttered sullenly.

"Ow," Henry moaned as he slowly got up from the attack "I would normally send out my entire gang on you but for the sake of the group, I'll be merciful,". He took another drink and said "Well, how has everyone's day been?"

Lucas looked at yui and with a depressed look on his face he said"soon", he got up and left with his head hanging and walked into a room full of computers

When Henry arrived at the headquarters, he had 3 bottles of Champagne on him with two of his bodyguards. He arrived up front and said "Wait out here, if anyone tries to get in, kill em',". The guards nodded and Henry went into the main base saying "Yo, I got Champagne, anyone want some?!"

Henry's phone rings. 

"Heeeeyy, it's Nikki. There're goons outside the door? And they're threatening me?? Come tell them not to murderify me, thaaanks." 

Outside, Nikki nervously shifted her backpack on her back, hoping that she would be able to move into the hideout. She wiped her palms on her jeans and eyed the body guards from fifty feet away.

Name: Albert signer

Appearance: Albert is 5'7ft tall. He has blonde hair, green eyes and wares a black business suit with a red tie and black gloves.  

Role: Hitman

Crush: None as of yet.

Bio: TBR  

Personality: Emotionless, patient, smart, and will harm anyone who gets in his way.

Guns

Bubblegum

fixing and modifying his guns

reading

loyalty

Dislikes:

Drugs and alcohol

Law enforcement

Close quarters combat

traitors

Theme: (link a song please) https://youtu.be/NAmy6tjgywc

Users who are viewing this thread