• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dead Reanimated: A Zombie Apocalypse rp. (might change the name later)

I_love_my_Ocs

18 year old nerd.
This is Zombie Apocalypse Rp where you can be a zombie too!
plot:
It is way into the year 2018 and the World is being plauged with a zombie Virus. All the zombies were brain dead and only had the urge to eat brains left in them,till one day Doctor Hunter Wilde came up with a serum that restored the turned humans full brain back to normal and made them able to speak properly again,but it didn't mean their urges went away.Some were more in control then others. 20 year old Christopher Coren was the First to Receive the Serum. Chris soon after started to help Protect others like him,and together the almost human zombies would help other Zombies get serum too. Though the serum was limited to certain people,and only so much of it could be made. Some human Survivors just fended for themselfs as they didn't care if the zombies lived or not, and Some other human Survivors worked with the Almost human Zombies,helping them,and the the human Hunters would do anything to kill zombies because they hated them and they just wanted to protect humankind.

if their gets to be to many Zombies I will have to ask some people to be Hunters or Survivors too. you don't have to be literate to join this rp but literate people are still welcome! :3

Yes, if you click love my's account, then go to his works, you'll find the character sheet as well as the ooc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back