• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Let’s be honest here, this chat’s a fucking clusterfuck.

This is the best OOC ever. Of all time.

Seriously, we fuck around so hard in this chat. It’s great.
True, I don't think I've been so involved with the actual people behind characters in an OOC on this site.

It's pretty dank, we're a crew now *double dab*

Curious if you will be letting more people join anytime soon? I'd love to get in on this if I could, there's nothing better than a good Apocalyptic Survival RP. Anyway, keep posted, and thanks!

True, I don't think I've been so involved with the actual people behind characters in an OOC on this site.

It's pretty dank, we're a crew now *double dab*
The original was similar to this in the OOC. But this is a step above. I love it. It really gives me some hope this RP won’t fizz out like the rest. I hate when that happens. I want this one to continue onward! So long as y’all still want to do this, I’ll do it. You have no idea how much I love doing this.

And we all a crew here. It’s pretty sweet. I like y’all all a lot. G8 m8’s i r8 8/8

Curious if you will be letting more people join anytime soon? I'd love to get in on this if I could, there's nothing better than a good Apocalyptic Survival RP. Anyway, keep posted, and thanks!
Yeah, we’ll be accepting soon. I might lift that embargo I put on soon. We pretty much finished what we were doing when I put a halt on it.

Actually, I lift that block now...

The original was similar to this in the OOC. But this is a step above. I love it. It really gives me some hope this RP won’t fizz out like the rest. I hate when that happens. I want this one to continue onward! So long as y’all still want to do this, I’ll do it. You have no idea how much I love doing this.

And we all a crew here. It’s pretty sweet. I like y’all all a lot. G8 m8’s i r8 8/8
Tbh the fact we have a active community outside of the rp makes it basically assured it won't fizz out as long as the 5 of us stick around

Tbh the fact we have a active community outside of the rp makes it basically assured it won't fizz out as long as the 5 of us stick around
I know I will be. To be honest, I’m so comfortable with y’all that I wouldn’t actually care if you knew who I was out of this website. Y’all are pretty dank.

And yeah, having this Community is the best alongside the RP. I’ve seen so many fizz out. But this little community is strong, so it’s dank

1dbb7bafe9ebc43581fd3ad055415e1b.jpg

I would love to join the rp, but do I really have to have my personal pic for the character reference? Or just some realistic pic, cuz I have those

I would love to join the rp, but do I really have to have my personal pic for the character reference? Or just some realistic pic, cuz I have those
Whaddya mean?
'Cause it's not a personal picture of yourself, it's just realistic. All the ones we have are models xD

Also, if I may intrude, are you by any chance Asatru?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back