• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Dead Have Risen (1 x 1 partner search)

The Culprit

'Twas I
Hello, Hello, Hello! I'm back from the dead (hence the title) and ready to get some roleplays started! First I'd like to say I'm sorry this post isn't very pretty but I promise my roleplaying if much more put together, I just mostly want to get right to the point.
I've got a few ideas I'm always down to do with the right partner but I'd also love to hear yours! But first, a bit about me and what I expect from my partners.

1: I've been roleplaying for at least 9 years off and on, that being said I am a bit rusty but I am excited to hop back into the saddle!
2: My style of choice is third person past tense. If you would like an example, just ask!
3: I prefer to roleplay Female characters in romantic plots. Just simply what I am comfortable with. That being said, I do double with some convincing.
4: I consider myself to be semi-literate to advanced depending on my interest in the roleplay, that being said I tend to write as much, if not more then my partner does.
5: Although I don't have an issue with ghosting, I do prefer that my partners let me know if they have lost interest or simply don't have the time they thought they would. I will also do the same.
6: I have many interests but the few that I am always willing to do are slow burn romance with lots of drama. I am, at my very core, a hopeless romantic with a dark side.
7: I will not do smut. I am in it for the story.
8: I'm always down for OOC chatting! I love talking about life or just our characters. I will geek out about the little things and I enjoy being friends with my partners! That being said, it is not a requirement.
9: I prefer to roleplay in PMs but I can do discord as well.
10: If the plot involves romance then I will only roleplay FxM. Nothing wrong with anything else but this is just my wheel house.
11: I love world building and planning, that being said, I expect my partners to put in their two cents as well.
12: Last but not least, my partner must be at least 18+ in years. No exceptions.

This all being said, if you have any questions for me, please PM me here.

Prompts:

The Sea Calls like a Siren's Song (Pirate x Royal)

Into the Wolf's den (Werewolf x Werewolf hunter)

Daylight Brings A Devil (Toxic relationship)

Fandoms: (Note: I have many, but I will only list the ones I am currently craving)

Once Upon a Time

Wednesday

If you have an original idea or plot I'd love to hear it as well! Just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back