• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Days of Chivalry

Pirates are allowed, yes. Although if you wanted to be worked into more of the inter-character plots since most of the characters are terrestrial at this point a land-thief might be more appropriate. Although Pat is going to be a merchant so he will probably have some nice merchant ships to raid.
I see.. I’ll go with the land-thief then, so character interactions would be easier. Who knows, maybe I’ll make a second character who’s a pirate. That is, if there aren’t limitations on how many characters you could have.

I see.. I’ll go with the land-thief then, so character interactions would be easier. Who knows, maybe I’ll make a second character who’s a pirate. That is, if there aren’t limitations on how many characters you could have.
The only limitation is that you can only have one character that commands an army or small company of soldiers. Other than that, it is as many as you can handle.

DONT PLAY ME
Hm. I would play him.
An army you say. What might we be able to have in that army?
Ah, I see. Thank you for the information.
I guess I'll be a merchant of the free city of Nueheim.
Spanish Tercios incoming.... I mean Solabellian Tercios. But yea, I'm eyeing being a minor noble/marquis of Solabella.
This seems like a perfect way to start out on this site, honestly. Consider me very interested.
Alright guys. If I missed anyone, tag them. IC is going up today so get those characters written. The first IC posts will go up tomorrow from me introing all the characters.

Crumbli Crumbli HotshotXXV HotshotXXV General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch Erreul Erreul Pat Pat Nyq Nyq Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Emmi Emmi Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Alright. I've tagged everyone that has expressed interest. There is both a CS and an IC up. I will be writing the first IC posts tomorrow, a personalized introduction for each main character. For those of you who remain interested, would you all prefer a Discord server for easy communication? There are upsides and downsides. I only use Discord for OOC communications and will not use it for IC information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back