• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Dawn Brigade, Equestria's Fall (EF)

Pleaseworkforonce

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue rises from his bunk, a couple hours sleep tucked under his belt as he heads for the mage tower.

Greenwall shouts out orders to the mages as the run back and forth making various markings on the ground and tossing powders over some of them

"Great!" Greenwall yells before she orders to more mages as they continue to draw runes. "There are several soldiers coming in, I need you to make sure they are properly prepared. Make sure they know what to do in extreme heat and extreme cold, we will be dealing with both this mission" Greenwall runs over to a mage and starts to yell at him for pouring the wrong powder " USE THE RIGHT COMPONENTS I DON'T WANT TO END ... WITH WINGS INSTEAD OF A HORN ...BEING A UNICORN" Bits of Greenwalls tirade could be heard over the yelling

"Right!" Blue yells as he begins marshaling troops. "You all know what to do lads, if not then well you are in for an education!" He says as he launches into a quick rundown of procedure.

Greenwall smiles as the last line is finally connected. The mages then began to make secondary lines with the powders they had placed on the ground. The Rune circle was beginning to look like a pentagon spider web.

Star hops out of bed and sets to join the rest and see what is happening this morning. He had been up probably a bit later than the rest going back over the work of the other enchanters to make sure they did a good job.

"Hm.. so we doing a massive 'port?"

"Massive is an understatement" Greenwall laughs before saying "We are teleporting over fifty ponies three hundread miles. Oh and the best part is that we get to do this without an archmage to direct the teleport" Shaking her said she says "Pretty much as soon as we land we are going to have to run, or we are going to be swarmed by griffons."

We will only have to clear the blast radius, the mages are sending several magical blasts through the teleport to just make it look like a bombing raid. I will explain the rest in the briefing

"Hardee har har. At least we'll look cool if everyone remembers to not look back once the explosions start going off."

Blue finishes relaying his instructions to the troops. "And remember to not look back at the explosions, you look cooler that way."

"Given our lot, half of us will literally do that." Star chuckles to himself before getting into proper position for himself.

Smirking Greenwall begins to walk up and down the line of troops. "Men we have been given a reconnaissance mission, BUT considering who they gave this mission to we may as well call this a search and destroy." Greenwall stops walking and turns around and starts to glare at a mage who was about to pour a purple powder onto a rune. When he realized he was being watched he quickly pulls out a green powder and places it instead.

Star tries not to laugh at the antics of the mage nor the specifications Greenwall is giving. "So what are we searching and destroying, commander?"

Greenwall stops glaring at the mage and turns her attention back to the troops. "We have received intelligence that the griffon scientist Ven Vlonclos has begun development on a weapon that can produce hellfire on the field of battle. Our official mission is to discover how far the griffon has developed this technology. The brigade general has also given us a secondary mission to capture Vlonclos and to destroy any and all technology related to his notes."

"And what happens if we can't secure Vlonclos? I know sometimes missions like this have an addendum to that rule."

"Kill him" Greenwall says before going into the intial stage of the mission. "We will be teleporting to the base of the Incendium Peaks" Greenwall flips around and roars " I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING HOLY IF YOU MIX UP THE SPELL COMPONENTS AGAIN I WILL RIP YOUR HORN OUT OF YOUR SKULL YOU WORTHLESS MAGE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back