• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (rp)

Jackson frowned at Morgan's assumption about him, it was true he enjoyed alcohol and he liked to relax. However he didn't realize Sera was injured and needed rest instead of playing his game; Jackson had screwed up this time. Sighing, he didn't bother to put the mask back on and carried it under his arm as he took a swig from his flask and contemplated what had happened today as well as Morgan's power. Morgan had the power of energy drain and it was likely due to absorbing his incredibly potent energy that she was not as lethargic as everyone else. Given, Jackson started to feel the pangs of sleep call to him, but he was still very much awake so he looked around the inn/bar. Jackson then noticed Tanya, the hostess of the place, and a friend of Morgan. Perhaps he could ask her about her power. Getting up, he walked over to her and spoke, "Tanya, is Morgan always like that?"
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Tanya

"Oh? Curious about the lad are ya?" Tanya smirked as she walked over to check on the patient on the counter. "Well, little blue here isn't in danger so if you don't mind drinking with a woman past her prime, then fine. I'll cater to your curiosity." Tanya smirked as she reached to one of the higher shelves. "Ah, the good stuff." She smirked while pulling out a pair of glasses and setting them down on the counter. She poured about a quarter glass in each. "Can't afford to let too much go on the house now." Corking the bottle she turned to finally answer his question. "Is Morgan ALWAYS that way? Yes and no." Tanya snickered a bit as she took a sip. "You see, Morgan has an ideal for what a man's truly like and tries to live up to that." Not really lying now am I Morgan? She couldn't help but smirk as she spoke. "So, yes he's always looking out for people, but NO he's not always that pushy about it." Tanya's smirk grew more sly while she continued. "I think this time, he's just unsure of how to go about things." Tanya sighed as she looked to the stairs. "The poor lad and I may be close, but he's never once told me what turned him into this, but I think it's best he get out of Svitch for a while, if not forever." Tanya took another gulp of the alcohol, drinking it like it was her past-time. "What do you think handsome? What do YOU think of Morgan?"

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

Jackson listened as Tanya explained her stance on Morgan as he took a sip from his drink intending to savor it; good stuff like this was hard to come by. "What do I think of Morgan? Well I think Morgan's head is in the right place as well as their resolve. When we fought Crackerjack, Morgan absorbed some of my energy before I went toe to toe with him and I almost killed CrackerJack with a direct punch aimed at his abdomen. Morgan can also handle my energy well it seems. I was also born into this, so I can't imagine the realization that your whole life is turning upside down with one action." Jackson was lying in this instance as his situation was similar yet different from Morgan's based on what Tanya was saying. He was also lying due to the fact that he had killed someone most likely before.
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Tanya

"You mistake what has caused the uncertainty, but I'll leave that up to him to explain." Tanya chuckled. "The boy's been stealing raw energy from people for years. If he couldn't get used to an abnorm's energy there'd be no point in me hiring him." Tanya continued to look about the bar. Four people that obviously didn't know the outsiders were present but had seemed so chatty and willing to help. "You four, anything you want to eat or drink? It's not for free, but if I've got something you might want, feel free to order." She smiled while looking back to the man at the counter. "Feel free to finish the drink and rest up down here. Sadly, this is just a bar so there aren't exactly rooms for rent. But the common area should suffice in terms of relaxing." Finishing her drink she went about, cleaning up the mess that the dark haired girl earlier had made for her.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Isolde Isolde Aliaas Aliaas Hetrix Hetrix Noodle Time Noodle Time

Vira
Stepping up to his lounge, he glanced at Vira, noticing her tooth-missing grin. He poked her stomach. "We have someone who can fix that," he said warmly, then laughed. Vira, grinning, laughed lightly too. The tall man then let the two girls down, so that they may enter on their own, denoting the respect they should now have garnered. "The Devil's Lounge, my Fangs," the Devil purred, pushing open two glorious, velvet and silver doors. Stepping inside, the gang members within immediately roared to life, calling out for their leader. He stomped forward, raising his hands up, joining in on the wild ruckus. Bottles were thrown, so was a dagger or two, sinking into a wall. The place came to life when their leader entered.

However, following him, were two short little girls: Vira and Ellie. They were both battered, bloodied, and bruised, with ripped clothes from their recent training session. The commotion instantly died down, with the group of vile, despicable thugs staring the two down. A "Oh, what the fuck? Who let the little bitches in here?" Both Vira and Ellie looked at each other, both seeming to be a bit confused. Suddenly the place got loud again, with obscenities screamed at them. Even more things were thrown, at the two girls. "Get them out of here!", "Get those weak little runts out of here!", "Just looking at them is making me sick!"

A man came up, he had one eye that was completely white, an underbite, and a couple of twisted teeth, along with a face full of scars. "What the fack are you two little whores in here for?! You're not old enough yet. Get the fack out!" He brought up his knife, pointing it directly at Vira. Ellie squirmed, visibly upset. Shaking his head, he carried on.

"Damn, what is The Devil thinking?! Letting this two little shits in here? This is no place for little girls!" With that Vira came to life. Hissing angrily, she smacked the man's hand hard, forcing him to drop the knife in surprise, with a "Ow! What the hell?!" shouted out. Vira caught the knife and flipped it around. As he rubbed his wrist, she grabbed his shirt, yanking him down, pointing the dagger right up under his chin, at his neck. Her red eyes glinted. "Say what you will about me and my sister, but you will never disrespect The Devil!! You hear me?! Or I'll cut your throat before you can finish whatever filthy, shitty words come out of your mouth. You got me, worthless cur?! It is by His grace you are allowed to live! Allowed anything! I won't have you badmouthing my father! Your ruler! Our ruler! He is not to be disrespected!!" She pressed the dagger up into his neck, drawing blood. He gurgled and coughed, only cutting him a bit more. She finally released the man, and he fell back, rubbing at his bleeding neck. "AGHH!! What the fackkkkkk!!!! The stupid little bitch! Get her! Teach her a lesson!! You can't do that, do you know who I am?!?!"

"Shut up, Keigan," The Devil growled loudly, stepping over. He hadn't made one peep since the gang members noticed Vira and Ellie, since they started up about the two girls entering the lounge. Now it was time. "I have allowed these two in here." He placed his hands upon both girl's shoulders, standing between them. "That means you are to respect them, like you do anyone else in here. I have given them my blessing to join the gang. In fact, they are my Fangs. Vira is my Right, Ellie is my Left. And yes, that means they are above you worthless shits. This time is fine, since you did not know. However, you disrespect them again, and I will have no mercy." The darkness began to grow around him, expanding and engulfing the area, tendrils creeping and grabbing at Keigan's feet. He pulled them away, stumbling backwards cowering. "Y-yes. Yes! Yes!! Yes sir! Yes my liege! I-i-i-i-it won't happen again!" He fell forward, prostrating himself towards The Devil. "It better not."

He turned down to the two girls, bending down towards Vira. "Good work Vira," he patted her. "Very impressive! Do that some more, and you'll have these boys running scared! They'll bow like this bitch here to you, kissing your ass." Vira stared up at him, eyes sparkling proudly.

Interacts: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Mentions: basically anyone who wants to respond or cares ^^ :P

He lets out a groan as he slowly looks around. Finding himself in an alleyway as he holds his head. Standing slowly as he looks over the bruises and cuts over his body. Raising an eyebrow as he tried to remember the cause. Being at a lost for a while before finally piecing together what happened. Seeing a few others knocked out around him. He slowly stands. Looking around once more before bolting. Going to the nearest bar, and entering. Looking around as he noticed a man who seemed familiar and the bartender talking. Raising an eyebrow before heading over slowly. Then deciding to sit down at the bar a fair bit down.

Mentioned: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Garret
awe1.png

A sudden realization hit the boy hard. Food. He needed actual food rather badly. Snacks could only get him so far... "Hey.. um you said you've got food right?" Calling out, Garret lazily jogged over to the counter and his gaze fell on the barkeep. His stomach was loudly and a bit painfully reminding him how hungry he was. "Oh and I guess I should ask for water too." Pulling out a somewhat small sack of coins, he was prepared to pay almost anything to fill his longing belly. Garret also decided he'd get some food for Mason too since he was sure he would be hungry right about now as well.

Interacts- Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Mentions- @noonelmao

Tanya
Tanya.jpg

"Welcome stranger." Tanya smiled as the door to her bar was opened and she looked to the man. "You look like you've seen better days." She chuckled softly while finishing cleaning up the supplies on the ground. As he sat down the blue haired male approached asking for food. "I've got some preserved stuff and I can cook up some meat that's being kept well enough preserved." She noticed the coin pouch and held up four fingers before walking to the back. She grabbed some of the fruits as well as a two pieces of preserved pheasant, if they were even still called that after mutation, meat and brought out the plate. "There's your food." She quickly walked back to the store room and grabbed a pitcher of lukewarm water. "Sorry it's warm, but going down to the river every day ain't an option when you run a place like this." She set it down and held out her hand. "What about you Lumps?" She looked to the man who'd entered earlier. "You want something to eat or drink?"

Khayn Powers

He continued to sit there, feeling the sun against his skin while continuing to gently pet the woman's head in his lap. "She's rather attractive when she's not ripping your head off. Or literally telling you to fuck off." He chuckled a bit while he wondered about Nissa. She'd been left back at the tavern and hopefully wasn't going to cause too much trouble. "I can't leave this girl alone though. Even after the wreckage, villains may try to take advantage of a defenseless woman napping in the sun." He muttered to himself as he justified him sitting there acting like some kind of parent or lover to the woman he'd just barely met.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Isolde Isolde Kallo Kallo

Mentions: littleberry littleberry

Vira
"Vira. What was that back there?"
"Huh?" Vira asked, pulling over a little black and red slip, turning to look at her sister, standing there in her own white and gold slip.
"Back at the lounge. With that guy... You know the one. He was saying some nasty things, then you... You threatened his life. Even cursed!"
"Oh, that was just some 'tough guy' talk! Like the others do! It's just so they know to respect us!"
Ellie glanced away, with her light silver eyes. "I see."
"Do you?"
"Y-yeah. I get it."
"Ellie, it's cuz they have to show respect to us! We're the Devil's Fangs! That means they have to do as we say! Hehehe!"
"Mhm, I get it Vira."
"Why do you ask?.. W-where you scared or something?" Vira asked, climbing up onto her bed, but focusing her attention on her sister. Her tone was slightly more worried then she normally conveyed.
Ellie got into her own bed. "Maybe."
"Don't be! We're training with the Devil! We're getting stronger!" Vira formed a fist and held it up proudly. She stood up, then looked at herself across the room at the mirror there. She did a few flexes in her little nighty dress.
"That's not what I'm scared about," Ellie said softly, watching her sister.
".. Then what is it?"
Ellie stared down at her lap. Vira never knew, but Ellie realized what she was scared of in that moment. She was scared of losing her sister. "I.. I don't know."
"You don't know? You're scared, but you don't know why? That's silly, Ellie."
"Y-yeah..."
"Just stop worrying, worry wort!"
"I think it's worrywart."
"Huh?"
"Worrywart. It's worrywart. Not wort, one word, Vira."
"Is it? Oh. Well, anyway! Don't worry!" Vira fell back, bouncing on her bed on her back. Reaching up, she grabbed her toes. "We're training. Getting stronger. Much much stronger! You won't need to be scared of anything in the future! Isn't that cool?"
Ellie stared her silver gaze at Vira playing on the bed beside hers. "Yeah... Say. Do you really like training?"
Vira looked over, blinking. "Of course I do. Why? Shouldn't I?"
"It's just... at the beginning.. you couldn't even move. You laid in your waste, in the muck, in blood. It was so gross!" Ellie shivered, not enjoying recalling such an image of her sister. It was horrific.
"Yeah."
"Yeah? How can you like that? Training is just getting hit by .. him over and over again."
"That's to make us stronger."
"Right. I know."
"I like training, because it makes me stronger. You should like it too, cuzza that."
Ellie and Vira stared at each other, then the light blonde spoke. "What about then?"
"Then?"
"Yeah, then."
"When's 'then'?"
"When you stood up for me.." She sounded slightly more proud during this particular set of words, than the rest of the conversation.
"Oh, that."
"Yeah, 'oh that'."
"..."
"So.. What about that?"
"What about 'what about that'?"
"Why? Why did you stand up for me?"
"I was scared." No use in beating around that bush, or trying to lie, or hide it. It was quite obvious.
"Scared?" Even so, it seemed Ellie still questioned it.
"Scared for..." Vira frowned, turning from her sister, splaying out on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
"For me."
"Yeah."
"Why, though?"
"I... I.. I just felt some weird thing... sensation. It was harsh. Scary. ..Invasive. Pushy."
"Your power..?" That was probably the first time Vira ever explained her power seriously, or attempted to, anyway.
"Yeah. I think so. ..Yes."
"It said to.."
"'Protect her'. That's what it said."
"... I see.." Ellie also splayed out, mimicking her sister, staring up at the ceiling now too. "Well.. thank you, sis- Vira."
"Oh, dear Ellie. I will always protect you. I don't need my power to tell me to."
Ellie laid there, thinking about that. Then her lips curled up into a smile, and she drew in a breath. It was like a weight lifted off her shoulders. Suddenly Vira asked..
"Your power, Ellie. What is it?"
Ellie glanced over with her silver eyes, they connected with Vira's rustic ones, and the two stared at each other.

Interacts: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Mentions: basically anyone who wants to respond or cares ^^ :P

Garret
fun.png

He laughed awkwardly and nodded. "It's alright, thanks a ton!" Putting the four coins down on the counter, Garret gladly helped himself to some food and water; bringing it back to the table Mason still sat at. "Hey you hungry? I got some fruit and meat if you want some.." Garret grinned before chomping down on an apple that definitely wasn't fresh but didn't taste like total shit as well. He took deep breaths through his nose and savored the flavor. It had actually been a while since he'd had fruit of any kind since he'd been mainly living off of small snacks and any preserved meat he could find.

Interacts- Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Hetrix Hetrix Mentions- @noonelmao

Snow
dc8efe4e8da5a2d09bcbdc7bf6c61a84--diabolik-lovers-tumblr.jpg

Snow looked back over her shoulder at Ryu as she turned to the ruins then the bar.
“Even If Ryu… Even If.”

Snow was happy, smiling even (a happy change from her usual nervous expression) as she entered the bar. There was almost everyone she had missed while running off on her own thinking. “Where’s Sera?” She wondered, confused a bit but her pink eyes took in another sight.

Jackson and the bartender with a stranger. She pulled on Ryu’s hand, smiling as she went over to the group tugging Ryu with her. He earned his freedom back when they stopped at the little gathering. “Jackson hey, w-where is Sera?” Snow bit her lip, a bit nervous. What if they were upset at how she ran off? What if Sera was upset at how she ran off? Oh…

“A-and Lucas? Kore? V-vira?” Snow could not help stumble on Vira’s name. It scared her. She took in the damage with a frown and a small pout. “What happened here?”
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Isolde Isolde (I think you are talking to the bartender and Jackson still right?? 0.0)

Mason Dagitus
Mason was sitting at the table, taking a swig of his drink every now and then when he heard Garret talk.
"Oh, sure mate. Thanks"
Said Mason with a smile. He took a banana, which was definitely not fresh, and peeled it. He took a small bit in it, savoring its fruity flavor.
"I haven't had fresh, well semi fresh, food in a while, i really appreciate this"
Said Mason happily
Isolde Isolde

Last edited:
Garret
meh.jpg

"Yeah, same here..." He smiled as he took another bite of his apple. This time he seemed to chew on a thought and words along with the apple. Swallowing, Garret cleared his throat and looked up at Mason thoughtfully. It took him a few moments to actually talk even though he'd had the words on the tip of his tongue for longer. "So.. Mason?" He chewed on his words a little more before speaking up again. "Why is it you're a wanderer like me? Something had to have happened right?" Realizing his eyes had meandered off course, Garret fixed them so they peered into Mason's eyes.

Interacts- Hetrix Hetrix Mentions- @noonelmao

He simply raises an eyebrow as he hears the question directed at him. Looking over as he seems to think for a moment. Having decided not to respond to the first comment she made to him. "I would go with some water. And just some venison if you have any." While he spoke his eyes would scan the room. Pausing on the blue haired man and Jackson once more. As he shrugs to himself, before walking over as he sits down at one of the stools at the bar counter. "So...Jackson....I think the name was, seen anyone else from the group sense I last saw you?"

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

Mentioned: Isolde Isolde

Jackson turned to both Snow and Keiji asked questions of him causing him to take another drink before he spoke. "Sera's upstairs resting, apparently she took a nasty hit I didn't see during the encounter earlier. As for anyone else, your guess is as good as mine. I have no idea where anyone else is; although knowing them, they're not going to wander too far it seems." Snow looked genuinely concerned about everyone not being here currently. However, Jackson turned to Keiji and said, "your guardian is probably around here in the bar somewhere."
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Kallo Kallo littleberry littleberry

Mason Dagitus
Mason sighed, he knew that eventually he would get this question
"Well I have many reasons. Some i probably shouldn't say out loud. However my main reason for being a wanderer is since i have no home, so im trying my best to help others not suffer like me, to prevent them from losing their homes."
Answered Mason with a smile as he took another bite of his banana.
"Well whats your reason for being a wanderer, if i can ask of course."
Mason said politely.
Isolde Isolde

Garret
crying2.jpg

Lowering his gaze from Mason to the table, he wished he had that solid of a reason to be wandering. Not only to be wandering but to be even living. For a few moments, Garret fell deep into thought for the first time in a good while. Wondering why he was even still here. Why his only friend had gotten killed when he was the one who had been lined up for death's door. Why he held any slight glimmer of hope. Pulling himself out of his thoughts and back to reality, he took in a deep breath and looked back at Mason again.

"I mean no family, no home. I don't really have reason to stay in one place or do things for most people. They'd wind up getting hurt or something being near me..." Garret lowered his voice and his gaze before continuing, "The only time I had a friend, we grew way too close. Just like lovers even. But then when I'd gotten too comfortable and too accustomed to having a home again, we were attacked. Well, me more specifically but my friend did his absolute hardest to protect me. Needless to say, it didn't work out. He died from blood loss and I almost did too."

"I guess I just don't understand why people continue to see every single Abnorm as a demon..."
Looking up at the moon and enjoying the frisky air, Garret sighed before landing his eyes on the short blonde boy next to him. Both were just 16 years old and loved taking walks together to talk about things on their minds. The blonde gave a sad smile and nodded.
"Yeah. Most mundane people tend to jump to conclusions. You know, like everything is black and white even though it rarely is. If they see something that resembles the Abnorms that do torment them I can see how they'd-"
Stopping mid-sentence, the blonde slowed his walking speed and put an arm in front of Garret. His brown eyes darted around, searching the darkness suspiciously. Whispering, he began walking again and half-dragged Garret by the hand- gripping it tightly as if he was afraid. Garret suddenly smelled something off. Maybe a Hunter? No.. they tended to smell somewhat cleaner surprisingly enough. No, this scent was rather unclean and Garret felt like he'd rubbed his nose in a pile of mud practically. The scent drew nearer from where Caleb had begun to drag him. Gripping Caleb's hand hard and yanking him back, he turned around to start running. He hated the distinct awful gut-feeling he had right now.
"Whoever you are, leave us alone!"
Shouting to the wind before he felt himself be shoved aside and heard a loud bang, the boy turned his head as he tumbled to try and see what was going on. Caleb had tackled him and got him out of the way of a bullet, however had gotten hit in his leg. Crying out in pain, he shoved Garret away from him and shouted at him to run. Fearfully, he tried to pick up Caleb to escape with him but as another bang was heard, he felt an absolutely horrible searing sensation catch him in the right shoulder. Garret cried out in pain this time and fell over. Shaky hands drawing plasma into an orb, he tried to condense it to fight fire with fire. He'd never created those little orbs so efficiently before. Shooting them at the stranger, who was giggling away like an insane lady, a single shout of pain was heard. Meaning, at least one landed- but before he could even get onto his hands and knees, bullets tore through Caleb. The blonde screamed and writhed in agony, trying to somehow overcome the pain but then he became awfully quiet with just groans and his quivering body lay in front of the injured Garret.
"That is for aiding a devil's child in it's conquest..."
He only stared at Caleb in awe and anger for a moment before forcing himself onto his legs and charging towards the woman, not even giving a damn that she had a gun. Was it logical? Of fucking course not. As Garret drew near, the woman pocketed her gun and drew a knife. He went to tackle her to the ground but instead felt an acute pain dip into his stomach. Lurching, Garret felt himself sway and he clutched the knife that was embedded into his stomach. The woman gave an accomplished smile and yanked the knife out of his stomach, tossing it aside.
"And that is for existing, you sad, sorry excuse of a living being."
She walked away giddily with a hop in her step. Garret had no sense of balance but he felt himself fall almost limply without any resistance. Blurry vision kept him from clearly seeing where his friend was, but he searched out for the slightly heaving lump of a person on the ground. Painfully crawling over, he reached Caleb and began to cry on him. Both were still just barely alive, one more so than the other.
"S-sword... My gr-grandfather's s-sword... the attic... t-take it.. Garr.."
Caleb's already somewhat cold and horribly battered body ceased to move. No more sounds. No more breaths. His last words were him trying to give Garret a way to protect himself. Crying out in pain, loneliness, and utter hopelessness he embraced Caleb tightly. He couldn't stand the thought of living without Caleb.. his friend, his lover. Life was bleak without him in it.

Garret cupped his hands together on the table and shut his eyes tightly to keep from crying. "Only I made it to the next sunrise..." A droplet hit his hands and he felt more as they trickled down and fell onto his hands. He struggled to get out more words as his throat seemed to choke up a bit. His right hand lifted to wipe away his sorrow but for some reason it stopped halfway there. A pang of overwhelming loneliness overcame him and he felt frozen in place as good memories shot through his brain.
"Oy! Garr, are you really going to let me eat this spaghetti by myself??"
The familiar voice called out to him from the kitchen. Laughing, he ran and as he entered, slid across the kitchen in his fuzzy socks. Putting his left arm around his friend's shoulder, he grinned wider than the Cheshire Cat.
"Of course not, Caleb. Though one of these times you gotta show me how the hell you cook so well.."
A sly grin crossed Caleb's features and he leaned his head on Garret's left shoulder. For a good few moments they stood there, frozen in time and both's thoughts as well as hearts pounding quickly. The feeling was warm, cuddly, and neither moved for a little while. Perfectly mutual silence and a mutual feeling. Both would have remained in place for all of eternity if not for their mortal bodies. A grumble broke the silence and both laughed loudly and without a care in the world.
"I swear you have two stomachs, Garr..."

Laughing some more, they dished out the spaghetti and had a nice meal as per usual.

Interacts- Hetrix Hetrix Mentions- @Calebandthatcrazybitch
(Sorry this is long as fuck to read all of it)

Patrick bit back a grunt as Scarlett hit him, the girl didn't way anything but fried nerves and fractured ribs didn't lend themselves to well physical contact. The old soldier could ignore the pain though, he'd been through a lot worse, and this little girl needed him now. There'd be time for healing later.

Without saying a word the big man wrapped his arms around her, practically covering her thanks to the size difference, and letting her cry. He couldn't know what had happened to her but he could guess, and he didn't like any of the things he came up with. Each new guess just made him more furious than the last!

He looked over Scarlett's head at the rising sun. Shining light on this hell hole, this dark world, kids like Keiji and Scarlett were forced to live in. They were attacked, hated, even hunted down by the supposedly rightous WG! Men and women who should have been providing for them, caring for them, instead using them as tools!

He sighed, but that's how the world was now a days, humanity had taken huge leaps backwards even going so far as to allow slavery again! And there was nothing Patrick could do, not for the broken little girl in his arms or the traumatized boy back at the bar, or for that group at the bar. Just like all those others so long ago, he couldn't do a thing. He was only one man. He shook his head he should be worrying about Scarlett right now, helping the one kid he could.

Patrick let Scarlett cry herself out, holding her protectively the whole time. As the last few hiccuped sobs came out he spoke in a quiet voice, Scarlett I'm sorry, when we met I didn't give you a choice to come with us, I just told you to, the old man tilted her head back so she could look into his eyes. And that's not right, your not a slave or an object to be thrown away when you can't be used anymore, your a little girl, and you have the right to choose your own life, he told her while standing up.

He looked away for a few seconds as if to gather his thoughts, while in all actuality he was biting the inside of his mouth to keep the waves of pain from everywhere else in his body from knocking him out. After several seconds he turned back to Scarlett, you get a choice Scarlett, do you want to come with me? I'd like if you did, but I won't order you to, the soldier said in an unusual soft way while holding out his hand to the girl.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Vira

Tib199u.png

Another day. More training. Like usual. It was the norm the two girls had come to know. Some days it was with the Devil, which usually meant both were beaten nearly senseless, but you know, whatever. Other times it was with some of the various members of the gang, though that was rarer. The Devil seemed to be proud that the two solely relied on him for training; he relished their growing strength. Vira only felt pride when she trained with him, even when she laid in a pool of blood. Ellie? Well, it was harder to discern what she felt. Ellie stood there huffing, winded. This day? The girls trained together. Vira bounced in place, her fists up, a smile on her lips.

"Noooooo fair, Viraaaaaa!!" Ellie whined, shaking her head, trying to clear it from the latest punch. "I can't hit you!!" She stomped in place, pouting. "Let me hit you!!"

"Hahahaha!" Vira laughed. She didn't relish Ellie's pain, just the fact her sister couldn't land a single blow on her. It had been this way the past few training sessions. Her power had clearly gotten stronger. "Hahaha, you know that's not how it works Ellie! If I feel it coming, I dodge!" She bobbed and weaved, fists still up. "You just gotta learn to play looser! Dodge and avoid! Then punish a mistake! That's all!"

"Hhhrrm! Hmph! That's not 'all', and you know it!" Ellie pouted, her cute cheeks puffing out. Vira really did find her sister just the cutest, sweetest thing. "Letme hityew!"

"Okay, okay, hahahaha! If you puff up anymore you'll pop like a balloon! Chill! We'll see! Come on. Again! Just remember to be looser! More unpredictable! Quicker!" Vira instructed, readying for her sister's attack. Ellie continued to pout, but raised her fists. She leaped at Vira, then skid to a halt in the dust. She darted to the side, then lowered her hand to the ground, and did a spinning kick aimed to hit Vira across the face with the back of her heel. It was a fluid movement. Impressive for someone so small and young. Unfortunately... Vira ducked, but quickly came back up just as the kick missed her. She grabbed Ellie by her leg and up against the small of her back. With a push, Vira flipped Ellie over her, tossing her up. Her sister squealed then fell against the ground with a hard thump. "Quicker, quicker, remember!?"

"Unhmmph!" Ellie grunted, feeling some of the wind leave her, when she hit the dirt. Groaning, she cried out, "Heeeeey!! Viiiiraaa! You didn't let me hit you like you said you would!!!"

"Ahahahaha!" Vira laughed, shaking her head. "You'll get there! Just keep trying sisty! Here, let's go get summin to eat, the Devil will probably want to hear about today's training!" She reached down, clasped her hand in Ellie's and pulled her back up. With a smile, she looked down into Ellie's face. Vira's smile could always bring one to Ellie, and she found herself smiling back. Vira could be hardheaded, but she wasn't mean (not to Ellie anyway), so it made it hard to stay mad at her.
"Is that so? Ellie came that close today, huh? She almost got you this time, did she?" the Devil was chuckling, amused by Vira recounting the early morning training.
"NUH! That's not how it happened, Vira! Save your breath, you shouldn't be lying to him!" Ellie whined. "I couldn't land a hit anywhere on her if I tried!"
It was odd, cuz Vira was making Ellie seem like she had performed better in their sparring match. "Haha! I would -could never lie to the Devil, of all people, Ellie! That's silly!"
"That's true! You should never lie to the Devil.. It's quite the dangerous prospect. Heheh.." His warning was casual, joking. The Devil sat there, smirking. It didn't seem like he much minded, despite what he said. "Say, girls. You two have been doing great in your training. I think it's about time we ramp it up a notch. Then.. lean in for this."
The two exchanged glances, both excited by the prospect of 'ramping it up a notch'. Both Vira and Ellie leaned in, and the Devil cupped them around their shoulders.
"You will both receive your first mission! Just a tiny bit more training, and then mission! How's that sound?" the Devil announced, clapping them both on their back.
Ellie stared wide eyed. She was stunned that they were seemingly so close to their first mission. Vira, though, was livid. Bouncing in place, it was clear she was super excited about the idea of going on her first mission. "OHMYGOSH, that sounds amazing!! When can we go?"
"After I teach you just a few more things," he answered.
"When can you do that, when can you do that, when can you do that, huh huh huh?!?!?!" Vira asked out, repeatedly, bobbing in place.
"AHAHAH! Eager are we? Well, we can start just after lunch, how's that sound?"

~.~.~.~

"Nh-nhnnggh!" Vira groaned, her face scrunching, feeling a tad odd upon her head. Then she sat up. "Ughhh," she whined, opening her eyes. Then wincing, cause of the bright sun up in the sky. Blinking sleep and trying to adjust her eyes to the light, she glanced around. Then she noticed where she was. Up on that rooftop. Looking to her side, there he was. That annoying weird hero-guy. She stared then realized something. Hands reached up to her head. "H-h-hey!! W-where you petting me?" Vira hissed, red creeping up on her face. "D-d-don't do that!" He had ruined her sleep, knowing that's what he did!

"Aughh.."
Vira groaned, holding the very head she complained about him holding. She had a pounding headache. He hadn't really ruined her sleep... Her dreams had done that. Why was she thinking about those things now? Vira disliked dredging up the past if she could help it. It took her one glance around the ruined town to remind her what her current mission was. Abruptly, the darkhaired chick announced, "I have something I need to do."

Standing up, she felt a slight tinge upon her side. Hand instantly fell upon there to lightly push down on her side. Looking at Khayn she said. "Crackerjack and Mr. Sizemore may be dead, but that doesn't mean The One is. I'm going to go finish them off. Free this area of their hold." She paused. "Go tell the others. Warn them... Cuz if I fail. There will be retribution, I'm sure." At the notion of failing, Ellie wailed inside. 'I know, I know... I won't, I promise.'

With that, Vira gathered up her meager things there, then prepared to leave, knowing somewhat where the base was nearby.
Mentions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
and sort of everyone else :P

Hidden

KSaoLn7.png

"So, it appears your two lieutenants are gone. Crackerjack and Mr. Sizemore, yes?" Hidden was speaking with Big One. "Unfortunate for you..." She carried on. "I believe that is the biggest hint I could receive. -I think, Mr. Big One, that our business is concluded."

"WHAT?!" The big man shouted out. He was both enraged and perturbed at her announcement. "B-But we had a deal!"

"Yes, and it seems you have lacked the capacity of keeping up with such a deal..." Hidden held up her hand when it became apparent he was going to refute her. "Don't waste your breath, Mr. Big One. I am quite familiar with what is going on in the Devil's Valley. You've lost your touch. A majority of your gang. And your faith with The Devil. Svitch, too, has been occupied by strong Abnorms that took care of your lieutenants. If I am correct, they're not just done with your grunts and those two. They will have their sights set on here. On you." She paused while he processed everything the enigmatic had been speaking to him about. "It just isn't wise to stick around with you any longer. I apologize, sir, but it isn't personal. If you could keep up with the quota... then this would be another story entirely, but it just isn't the case. I will be pulling out. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Big One knew nothing he could say would make her change her mind. Hidden was a shrewd woman and extremely difficult to haggle with when you possessed nothing of worth. He could try appealing to her humanity one last time. "Please, Hidden. Don't do this. Just help one last time. I will give you what I can afterward. Just one last time, I'm begging."

"Well now, Mr. Big One, begging?" Hidden sneered. "It's unbecoming. No. I really must be going. Have other business to attend to. Besides, you should be fine. You're S rank."

Big One looked towards a picture hanging up on the wall nearby. He drew in a breath. He was.. sort of S rank. When he looked back over, she was gone. "Freaking bitch. Thanks for nothing." He wondered why he had even gotten mixed up with them.​

"..."

"It's dark..."

"Please.. don't leave me alone!"

Gasping awake, for the second night in a row, Sera sat upright, swiftly swinging her head left to right before falling back into the bed. Laying there, feeling paralyzed, she stared into the ceiling. Last night was blurry. How did she fall asleep? Did she get to play that card game with Jackson? Where was he? Did she actually drink when she said she wasn't going to? 'Oh god... oh god.' She wanted to move, but the consequences for ignoring her own fatigue has caught up to her, sending waves of piercing pain shooting through her body. Moving a single muscle felt like it was tearing apart. With a sigh, she gave up trying to move.

"...Great. Bed-hair." She could see her hair splayed on out the pillow she rested her on. The silver-black strands were tangled in some places, but thankfully it wouldn't too hard to fix; if she wasn't half-dead in bed. That's one thing to take care of in the morning. Visualizing the act in her mind, she remembers a fond memory. In front of a cracked mirror, a young Sera sat on a wooden stool, grinning widely as her mother gently ran fingers through her hair. It was longer than it was now, reaching down to her lower back. Her mother's face was blurry, but ever-smiling as she looked at her through the mirror.

Being horribly sore to the very core of her being was not something new to Sera. It sucked. She hated being unable to move, as that means she is completely vulnerable to any threats. With the veil of early waking gone from her mind, she realized that she has never seen the place she is right now. Nor did she ever recall carrying a bed of this luxury around. Naturally, suspicion and a slight panic pushed Sera off and away from the comfort of the bed. With her feet on the ground, she slowly stretched her arms, legs and the rest of her body. As long as she didn't strain herself, she should be okay to move around. A big priority right now is to figure out where she is and hopefully finding nothing else significant happened that eluded her memory. Walking around, she looked for a exit.

Discovering she was upstairs, Sera gingerly made her descent, both hands supporting herself on the wall. Good, she was still in the bar. She vaguely wondered where the other people had slept or stayed, considering the state of the city. Inside the bathroom, she suddenly remembered what she had done, intentionally causing herself to bleed to help another person's rib problem. She touched the spot on her wrist where she made the cut. This was something she wasn't going to forget anytime soon. Shaking herself, she went to the little cracked mirror on the wall and examined her face, straightening her hair and removing any knots she found. Her face wasn't clean anymore, but at least she didn't lose any teeth or anything. She still had some charm, maybe, she jokingly thought to herself. 'Yeah right, Sera.' Satisfied with the result, she left the bathroom, looking for a table to wait. Although, it was possible some, if not all, people had left and went their own way. The thought of Snow leaving on her own again gave Sera a pang of sadness, though she seemed to have help already. Digging through her pack, she moved her mind to other places.

'Oh. I never did get that free drink, did I?'

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe littleberry littleberry Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish Isolde Isolde Hetrix Hetrix

Ryuji Nakamoto & Tanya

Ryuji was fairly relaxed now that they were in the trashed bar, he felt himself nearly in perfect serenity to be honest. As he pulled up a seat he looked down the counter to see Lilac. She was a live from the looks of things and the antibiotics were still steadily flowing. "How long should we keep that needle in?" His voice broke the silence for a moment.

"You can take it out. Though watching over the girl will still be necessary."

"Sure." He muttered as he slid down the counter and stopped the flow of antibiotics. Removing his throwing needle, Ryuji slipped it back into its box on his arm. "Alright Lilac. You rest up." He muttered as he pet her head. He felt guilty as he looked at her just lying on the table. He was responsible for her in that fight and he just went off to murder other people. And although he saved someone else, Lilac was the defenseless one of the two. That was a poor call on his end. "Ugh, I'm a terrible person." Thinking about a drink, Ryuji called out to the barkeep. "Got cactus juice?"

"Oh? You like it strong huh?"

"If I'm going to poison myself with something that isn't alcohol, might as well." He chuckled while putting his back to the counter. When she returned she had a pitch of water that she set in front of the man that had seemingly gone quiet during their journey here, and brought him a glass of a greenish yellow liquid. "Bottoms up." He smirked before downing the potent tasting fluid. Drinking stuff like this was something that Ryuji had come to do to keep his healing powers at their peak. That and drinking was an easy way to forget his worries. With his drink done, Ryuji pulled out a coin and set it down before noticing Blue Bonnet was still here. "Care to drink with me sweetheart?" He motioned for her to join him while holding up two fingers to Tanya.

Scarlett O'Hare

Scarlett cried what felt like forever into Patrick's chest. She knew why she was crying but ultimately he didn't seem to understand why. It sounded like he thought she was upset about the life she was living. It wasn't that, she just felt.....weak. She felt so useless which meant she had no place in this world. "I'm....not upset.....about that." She spoke through sobs while looking up to him. "I'm weak." She managed to squeeze out the words. "I couldn't help anyone and....." She wanted to just throw something, anything right now. But the nearest thing was the person being nice to her. She couldn't do that to him. "I'm so pathetic." She fell to her knees while staring at the ground. "No wonder my master had never called me by my name." She just knelt there, feeling inconsequential.

Khayn Powers

Khayn chuckled as he watched the woman slowly wake and roll off his lap. "Well, good morning sunshine." His laughter could hardly be contained as she stuttered. So she DOES have a soft spot. It's actually pretty cute, better not to say that though. "Sorry to bother you while you slept, you were just so peaceful and...." His voice trailed off. I know I just thought about NOT saying it, but her it goes. "And rather cute. Almost like a different person." He stood up as she started trying to tell him to warn the others. "And you think I'm going to let you do this alone?" Khayn sighed while shaking his head. "Nah. You want to warn the people, do it yourself. If you're just going to walk off into the sunrise like some wanabe super hero, then you're going to have to deal with me tagging along." He stood and looked towards the home he and Nissa had. "By the way, trying to leave me behind while I get my weapon won't help."

He spoke calmly while leaping down to the ground and heading towards Nissa's place. He quickly found his bow in its usual resting place before looking at himself in the mirror. "You'll have to kill someone, you know that right?" He asked himself while taking a deep gulp. He'd not once killed a person, broken bones? Sure. Murder? Not even to the cruelest of people. "But sometimes, there's no correcting people." He muttered while walking back out. He figured she'd walk away and sighed while tapping into the wolf's abilities again. His form now like that of a werewolf. He followed her scent quietly until he caught back up. "So, where to?" The idea of telling Nissa where he was going crossed his mind only briefly, but he didn't want her to follow. This was too dangerous a mission for his little sidekick.

Morgan Llewellyn

Morgan had sat up as soon as the other girl woke up. Her light sleeping tendencies really were a problem sometimes. She watched the girl from her own position in the room while she seemed to contemplate things. However, there was also a problem that Morgan could feel. It was about waist length and flowing freely. "Damn this power of mine." She cursed while standing up. Her hair had grown in long and glossy while she was asleep. Thankfully Sera left so Morgan could deal with her new problem. She took a look at herself in the broken mirror from earlier and couldn't help but stare for a moment. She looked so feminine and it was like something out of a fairy tale. One night she was just some plain Jane that tried to hide behind a male façade and now she was fit to be a princess. "Yeah right." She muttered while reaching for the scissors. Looking at her hair one more time, Morgan sighed as she began to cut and trim down her locks back to her usual pixie cut. The stripe of black sticking out plainly against the white. "Every day I shall change my look my name and my ideals. All so that I may fit another's and seem all too surreal." She muttered to herself as if chanting a curse upon herself.

Finished with her hair, Morgan looked her form over, she could tell she'd grown in other ways too, not by as much though. "Thank god. It was hard enough finding a C-cup the fist time. I don't think finding a D will be any easier." She muttered while taping down her chest again and sliding on her clothes. "And there we go. Morgan Llewellyn, the beautiful young woman becomes Morgan Llewellyn the rough bouncer boy that nobody fucks with." She smirked at herself, though she could see the pain in her eyes as she lied about her enjoyment of this situation. "All for you ma...pa. I'll become the son you always wanted." She sighed before walking back down the stairs. "How you feeling sleeping beauty?" She called out to Sera as she arrived. The girl smirked as she approached her. "You seem a lot better than a little while ago." Morgan gently pat her on the back before nodding to Tanya. It seemed a couple of others had joined the group while others and regrouped.

Syphe Syphe Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Kallo Kallo littleberry littleberry Tyra Tyra Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish Aliaas Aliaas

Lucca Malkovich

Whose fault was it? Did this all began with Abnorms abusing their powers? Or did it start with the persecutions of Abnorms for their bizarre and inhuman abilities? But really... does it matter? The damage had been done, and the world had been twisted. Understanding or finding out who started it all was pointless, much like the chicken and the egg argument. It didn't matter which came first, eggs were laid and chickens were born, knowing which came first won't change that. What truly matters now, is how to move forward, how to fix this broken world.

Lucca wondered from the forest, and then into the town. He have had sometime to himself, to think, to decide. This world is broken and terribly twisted, and whether it be the WG or the Gangs, neither are helping. Or perhaps they are? Each in their own way, each trying to carve out a future for themselves in spite of the other. Could they not have done it together, hand in hand? No, that would likely be wishful thinking, humans and Abnorms are too different, one will always be in another's shadow, that is not a fact that could be ignored when thinking about all this realistically. If a solution must be forced for this, then there currently are only two answer, either the Abnorms must somehow to brought down to a level in ability that the other regular humans have chance to match, or humanity itself must rise up to the powers of the Abnorms. Those are the only two answers available before Lucca.

Perhaps all these thoughts, thoughts of wanting to create a better world stem from nothing but his ego, his desire to find meaning in his all too thin and fragile existence, but Lucca decided that it didn't matter, his wish wasn't wrong, the desire for everyone to live a better life can't be wrong. But it won't be easy, it's never easy to change the world, perhaps even impossible without some kind of great fortune or miracle, and even then, sacrificed would have to be made, a thousand transgression may have to happen before anything good began to surface. With such a petty reason, that petty little ego, can Lucca really go through with all of this? Perhaps it would be better to just live out his life like everyone else, focusing on his own mundane life while keeping his hands as clean as possible, to just live his own life and perhaps find a little piece of happiness somewhere down the line. Lucca had thought about that, he thought long and hard, and he then rejected that thought. He had done too much already. How many Abnorms, people, that he had made suffer for his own delusional thought of making the world a better place by bringing them in to the WG? He can't just forget all of that, the blood that was already on his hands. Call it ego, call it whatever, Lucca is already pass caring. As far as Lucca is concerned, his hands were already bloodied beyond redemption, and he no longer expect any sort or forgiveness.

These few days had been chaotic, it was all a mess, but it certainly gave Lucca a perspective. Everyone is probably all trying to fix this world, WG, the Gangs, all in accordance to what they believed would be right and fair. Of course, there will always be abusers of power, or course there will be always those that care only for themselves. Even Lucca can't really say that he walks this path out of the kindness of his heart. However that does not change what they wished for, or at least, what Lucca believes everyone wished for, and that is a better tomorrow for themselves.

So, what now? That was Lucca's final question to himself. The answer, he found, was simple, though he wasn't sure if he would be right or wrong in this. However, that's fine, he had already given up on right or wrong, as everyone has a different view and perspective on such a thing, he no longer cares if he was righteous or not. The answer, is to keep going forward, he too will forge a path to a better future, a better world, just like everybody else. And in this dark world, each with one's own sense of righteousness and sense of justice, each with their own vision of the future, he is determined to do so even if his path had to be paved with bloodied corpses.

His legs were now tired, his mind is a bit numb from all the thinking. By the time he felt like he needed a rest, he had found himself back at the bar. He smiled as he stepped in, feeling a weight off his shoulder and something else taking over, a sense of purpose perhaps.

"So what did I miss?" he said as he made his entrance, a carefree smile hanging on his face.

@anyoneinthebar

Vira

Tib199u.png

"Hmph! Hmrrph!" Two low grunts from two hits. Vira skid backwards, drawing in quick breaths. "Wow! Ellie! You've gotten so much better, so quickly!" she praised, Vira knowing she sported to new bruises. She hadn't managed to avoid those two hits. That was something so crazy. For the longest time, Ellie hadn't even come close to hitting her. Now? She was the one who could hardly keep up! "H-how.. Hehe, how'd you get so strong, sisty?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Ellie asked, smirking. Her eyes gleamed silver, as she raised her fists. "Let's go again! I think I'm finally getting this whole training thing! Hehe, I dare say its actually kinda fun!"
"Haha! Yeah, it is! That's the spirit, Ellie!" Vira purred, raising her own fists. Then the two rushed and clashed for the thousandth time, another day, another session of training together.
Two battered girls walked into the lounge. "Haha! Look at you two! You went at it hard today, didn't you?" The Devil praised merrily, setting down his mug. He noticed Vira had new wounds. That was unusual. "What's this then??"
"Can you believe it? Ellie managed to hit me today! Hehe," Vira laughed, clapping her sister on her back. "She's gotten stronger!!"
"Huh? Is that so?" the Devil seemed to be surprised. He looked at the light blonde girl. "Well, atta girl! Beat up on Vira some more, and I might have to change my ranking on you two, hahaha!"
"Hhhrmm!" Vira pouted. "What's that meannn??" She seemed bothered, but Ellie puffed up, smiling proudly.
The Devil could only laugh. "My, aren't my fangs cute?"
"Whaaaa? Am not!!" Vira complained, turning red. "I'm not cute! I'm a nasty fighting machine! We're fangs of the Devil! Those aren't supposed to be cute!!"
"AHahahaha! Is that so? Hm... You speak the truth. Yet you two are cute. Just look at yourselves in the mirror!"
"HMPH!" Vira pouted harder, folding her arms. "NUH!"
"AHAHAHA! What say you boys?" he asked the others around. There were many murmurs and voices of agreement. Ellie giggled sweetly, Vira only pouted even harder.
"NOOO! I'm not!!"
"Hahaha! And its that cuteness that we will turn into an advantage," the Devil began, drawing the attention of both girls. "You see. Your cuteness can help you two do things me and the demons cannot. Are you two ready for the beginning of your mission training?"
The two exchanged looks, then both nodded.
"Just remember this is hardcore stuff. I don't want you two wussing out." Seeing they both didn't want to either, he carried on. "We'll start slightly easier, but it'll get harder quickly. First lesson: subterfuge, stealth, and infiltration."

~.~.~.~

Vira frowned at him when he called her 'sunshine'. It was an ironic nickname, she knew, and she wasn't too thrilled by it. The fact he admitted to bothering her while she slept only made her angrier. How dare he think he could do such a thing! "Grr.. I'm not cute!" Vira growled quickly, clenching her teeth and fists.

He continued to be a pest. She sighed in frustration. "Of course! It's far too dangerous! What?! No! I'm not warning anyone! That's why I told you to!" She groaned loudly, throwing back her head. She really couldn't stop him from following her tracks, but she didn't like it. If he wanted to get himself killed, that was his own prerogative. However, Vira was not going to warn the others, there wasn't any time to do something like that. If he really cared about the well being of others, he would do it. While he began walking away, Vira said, "Warn them, if you care for them." That was the last thing she'd say about it. He said she couldn't leave him behind when he was doing something, but she most certainly could.

Vira hopped off the roof, rubbed her side, cracked her neck, then began heading towards the edge of town. The weirdo Heroman disappeared to some home or something. If he lost her track, that would be his problem. Probably better for him, anyway. Regardless, he still had to make a stop at the tavern, where he would have to warn the others of the impending danger... If she failed anyways.
'You won't fail, Vira. I trust you.'
'I know.'

"UGH! I told you! Go tell them what's going on! Their homes and the town is already ruined. If I bring more retribution... well, they won't survive another attack. I don't know gangs to be merciful."

Mentions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
and sort of everyone else :P

Hidden

KSaoLn7.png

"So you are back, then? With bad news I presume?" a robed man spoke to the silver-haired woman that entered his domain.
She nodded gently. "Yes, Ezekiel. Unfortunately, Big One had no means of fulfilling our agreement. So I cut him off, and returned as instructed."
"Very well.. I had hopes for that partnership, but if it wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't meant to be." Ezekiel's tone conveyed he wasn't particularly bothered by this turn of events.
"And it wasn't meant to be. Big One has some big enemies in the West... He probably will not last much longer."
"I see. Then it is fortuitous for us, that our partnership fell through. Did you at least find out what I wanted you to?"
Hidden nodded. "Yes. The one known as Dr. Balthasar is indeed in The One."
"Hm. Good. Well, not good, but you understand what I mean." Ezekiel seemed to consider what this meant. After a moment, he spoke. "Very well. Then this is your next mission. I need you find his brother."
"His brother?" Hidden questioned, seemingly surprised by that.
"Yes. They're triplets in fact. Dr. Balthasar, Dr. Gaspar, and Dr. Melchior."
"They're all doctors?"
"Yes. In fact, they are similar to you. You should be able to sense them; your powers are connected. This is your mission, seek out Dr. Melchior, and kill him." He paused to observe her. "Is that a problem?"
"...No."
"Can you do this?"
"Yes."
"Good. Then find him, and end his life. That'll be the first lock undone."
"Where shall I find him?"
"Return to the area you were in. I suspect you might pick up his scent around there somewhere."
"Very well. And after it is done?"
"Return here. I'll have your next mission."
"I understand."
"Dismissed!"

Kore Dair
Watching nothing in particular from her seat in the tree, she noted that Ryuji had been taken into the bar by Snow... So it was probably a good idea for her to make her way over and give his things back, before she... Well, Kore wasn't actually sure what she was going to do. Of course she wanted to go home, to go back to her sanctuary. But... But she had to admit to herself that she enjoyed the company of these people - and going back to her lonely sanctuary was beginning to seem less and less appealing. She knew that once she left, she would never see any of them again. Although she barely knew most of them, she could see the potential there. Having never really experienced friendship or even being in a group like she had been in the past few days, she was reluctant but at the same time eager to give it up.
It was a dilemma for her, and she wasn't sure what exactly to do.
Pulling her out of her thoughts for a moment, was Vira. Who apparently had enough of them and was leaving. Kore only spared a thought on her, her curiosity wondering what exactly the woman was doing, before she was lowered slowly to the ground. Vira was a distance away, but now that Kore was on the ground, she could see Vira clearly and Vira would be able to see her. She glanced at her curiously, meandering very, very slowly towards the town, and the bar, Ryuji's possessions held carefully in her grip.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

He simply nodded to the woman as she set the pitcher down. Sighing to himself as he picks it up. Sipping on the water as he looks around the bar. Glancing at the woman on the table for a moment with a raised eyebrow before turning back to his drink. Sighing once more as he pats himself down quickly. To get an assessment of how bad his...'injuries' where wincing slightly in the process. As he growls to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back