Literature The Dark Warrior -- RP sample.

Something was going to approach this very planet, a spaceship gradually approached the planet due to a distress-transmission but for god knows what. The spacecraft was as black as the night sky, a spacecraft made out of some sort of metal alloy. The blackbird spacecraft was the current type of spacecraft that approached the strange planet. Whatever was going to happen was defininently going to cause a lot of chaos, something outworthly was going to happen.

The current pilot of the spacecraft was a legend who named himself after one name to describe himself, The Dark warrior. He is to be one of the most fearful warriors out there in the unknown, along with his coleagues that had fought side by side with him. Oh the memories...The battles were so legendery that it shook entire worlds apart. But now he has been sent out to a mission for his own, nobody will come to help him and he came from an other planet, an other world beyond anybody's comprehension. His real name is Nesy.

The current mission; To explore the unknown.

The reason he had been interested in this planet ever since his arrival is that he had noticed a distress-transmission. Whatever it was, he knew that it certainly wasn't from his own species and not from the same alliance. A smile crept on his face from underneeth his helmet which concealed his face along with a mask of some sorts. His crazy thoughts raged in his own head as he stared ahead of him.

He has found the source of the transmission. He thought, that this was the right planet. "...I finally have found it..." Said Nesy, as his spacecraft gradually approached the planet's side where the dark meets the light. "I am comin' for you..." Said Nesy to himself, his dark voice appearently vibrated but also sounded even scarrier and this was due to his mask filtering some of the sound out.

Ultimatly, his veichle entered the atmosphere of the planet and an aerodynamic trail would begin to appear. His spacecraft shook a little but eventually settled down. He traced his finger towards a buttom that had one word slapped onto it. "Eject.."

He was directly above the prision and he was going to free some prisioners because...He had long hated this stupid Organization from the start of his career.
How did he know? That does not have an answer to this question. Nobody will know why...He found them.

Once arrived, he pressed the eject buttom which skipped him out of the spacecraft. When it eventually took of to space to orbit the planet incase if he needed to leave it. In the sky, he fell down about 20M and he was going to slam into the foundation of the roof including into the building. He braced himself, conjuring his energy based defence shield to slam onto the roof to make a big hole. He felt ready, to startle these enemies up.

He slammed through the roof, entire building shook and there was a hole as a result. He pierced throughout the protective layers. Such power, such strength using a energy based shield to destory through meters of concrete. Slamming onto the ground, he was in some sort of kneeling position and his heart raced for the worst. Such memories, slamming onto roofs like this was once in a life experience for Nesy. "....Who dares challange me?" A demonic laughter escaped out of this warrior, as black as the night sky and a nightmare to those who see him.

He appeared to have a railgun on his back as he rose up from the ground slowly... What will they react to this? Is the real question now because they'll sure arrive onto his location. He was in a concrete hallway and Adore along with the men who dragged her out of the roof was surely going to arrive there.

Smoke filled the hallways, like a wall of smoke that puffed up due to the concrete being upprooted by the fall. He was obviously using some sort of defensive shield because he had conjured this type of energy based weapon. His hands crackled with energy.

Now it was time to see their reaction.

im just making fun of how people use the words literate, semi-literate and etc. here.
like, "oh you have to be somewhat literate to rp with me."
"dang. im illiterate! guess we cant rp ;/"

XD, we should probabaly use how much long we post, that clears something up.

Me be like: "I AM CONSIDERED TO BE ILITERATE HUH?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back