The Dark blood cult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
Deep in the abandoned ruins of an old Dragon Ruins four cloaked figures stood in a circle a very dark aura came off of them. The one that seemed to be the leader of the pack of the cult moved his hand and spoke in a very calm but dark tone " my brothers... two of the ancient powers have been located one of them is too powerful to be obtained at this moment but the other is weakened by the overwhelming chaos that is among this world. With his power we can over power anything and capture the other powerful energy " he explained he then looked over at two of the cloaked figures showing a image of Zane with Riku training him.

The one with blonde hair is the one we want.. he's the ancient being made up of pure energy we will drain him his energy into our beings and we will become greater than we ever imagine " an evil grin formed on his lips as he looked towards Riku " kill the pupil he's training I don't want nothing standing in our way..

Three cloaks figures nodded as a dark portal formed behind each of them and they walked through them the leader remained behind to prepare the ritual..

Deep in the woods near Kohaku village Zane watched how Riku progressed but still needed a lot to to learn to able to go toe to toe with Jason

Attachments

• Cloaked-Figure.jpg
    Cloaked-Figure.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Shikoku watching Riku and Zane, she told Zane she would be with him while Zane trained. Shikoku looked around feeling a shift in the area, something was unsettling to her, but she didn't show it, she hardly showed any emotion. She just pushed herself off the ground standing up, looking around for the disturbance she felt. Those the woods around them were dense she couldn't see anyone else. She looked back to RIku and Zane deciding not to say anything just in case, she wanted whoever was watching to make them feel as though they had the jump on them.

Riku breathe heavily the training was so intense that he was exhausted like he used every ounce of his energy just to move a finger. He sat down for a minute " man Zane I need breather "

Zane nodded " yeah we can take a break " he smiled as he stood up but caught the scents of some strange energy close by and heading their direction. Three cloaked figures walked out of the tree line and their eyes glowing blood red and they all looked at Zane. One then spoke " the one that calls himself Zane capture him..

Zane glared at them knowing Riku was exhausted from the training didn't have the energy to fight at the moment. He got in a defensive stance " your not going to take me anywhere.

Two cloaked figures started to mutter words if a strange language as black and red chains shot out of their hands and wrapped around Zane tightly. Something was odd about the chains has the binded to him as he struggled to get free feeling his own energy started to being drained..weakening him

Shikoku pit her hand out towards Riku putting a protective barrier around him, since he could barely move she wanted to make sure he was protected. "stay away from Zane." she disappeared in a white haze and was behind the cloaked figures she put her hands out a blinding white light cloaked the area, she herself had no problems seeing. She noticed the chains surrounding him was draining him. She started a chant herself trying to break the binds.

One of the cloaked figure saw Shikoku attempt to attack them blinding them but a dark transparent barrier formed around both them and Zane. As they chanted old ancient magic. A black portal formed behind Zane as it wrapped it pulled him towards the portal and he vanished inside. One cloaked figure glared at the girl as black sword formed in his hands " go I will handle this pest..

Riku tried to move but his body was to weak after the intense training " Zane.. Shikoku " he tried to transform into his god form but was to tired..

Two of the other cloaked figures vanished in their own portals as the successfully retrieved Zane

Shikoku didn't look back at Riku she could tell he was trying to fight. "Riku don't worry I will get him back" she was glaring at the cloaked figure. "where did you take him? And why do you want him?" Shikoku was mad, she has more power than you could imagine and barely uses it, she has seen many outcomes of Zanes future and this wasn't one, so she had every right to interfere. She watched the portals close she wasn't fast enough to follow. "you don't want to cross me"

The cloaked man grinned evil at the girl and moved his blade " he's a being with pure energy we want his power to become rulers of this world.. we did it to a man previously a few thousand years ago but he was slain by the same being more powerful than him.. we managed to extract enough energy from him to give us eternal life " he chuckled a bit " we will extract all the energy he has in his being so we can become true rulers of this world "

Riku glared at the man " Shikoku they are going to kill him we have to find Zane..

The cloaked man " kill him? is a harsh term but must be done " he got in a defensive stance " time take care of anyone who will get in our way

(( you can kill him ))

Shikoku snarled she knew he was talking about the Zane of this world, this timeline. She grew angrier, even though she never knew this Zane personally she took it as an insult. "you killed Zane before? I will not let you kill him again, you will not extract any power from him." She put out her hands sending pure white energy at him that was enough to send him flying. "Riku I have to save him" her eyes changed like clocks and she was going back to when they opened the portal and took him, she couldn't change that but she could go back just enough to use the portal herself. Everything around her looked like time was going backwards, and she saw the portal. It didn't change the current time, so it still has been minutes after Zane was taken.

The cloaked man got sent back flying caught off guard by the woman power as he landed his body crushed by the power. Inside the portal she entered a huge ruined temple. There was a long corridor and in the center was the three remaining cloaked figures speaking an old magic as the chains were wrapped around Zane. He had a chain wrapped around his neck, his arms and both his legs. His body had huge gashes all along his chest as his blood started to flow from his body into a huge glass viles that hold his energy.

Zane struggled but it was painful for him feeling weaker and weaker. He only could grit his teeth feeling his strength fading fast

Shikoku walked through the portal seeing Zane in chains, it made her furious, he didn't deserve a fate like this. "you all die today" she said in a flat tone. She put up her hand sending her white energy at them like she did with the last one. "Zane please hold on"

Two moved quickly to putting up a barrier but the power was too strong breaking their defense but still standing. their leader looked over still speaking the ancient magic as he focused on Zane as more of his energy was being extracted.

Zane slowly blacked out as his body started to become slightly transparent. The stone wall behind Zane was slowly starting to become visible

The leader laughed " it's over girl. In a few minutes he will be nothing but out a energy source

Shikoku glared at them, she couldn't loose Zane. She looked over at him, he was transparent "Zane" she screamed, he needed to wake up, and fight back. She looked back at the men "it doesn't matter how much power you extract from him you can never defeat me" her hands started glowing white as she shot another energy blast at them, this time stronger. She started walking towards them, she wanted Zane back.

The two other cloaked figures made another barrier but were destroyed by the over powering blast. The leader managed to protect himself in time and he then grabbed one of the huge vile and started slowly open it placing his hand inside of it absorbing the energy. His eyes started to glow brighter " yes.. after all these years.. " he then removed his hand as he blasted a wave of energy at Shikoku but it stopped in mid air. The man was shocked at why it stopped it was strong enough to destroy her.

Zane's eyes opened up his eyes bright white as the wave of energy quickly returned to him. He roared the ground shaking underneath him and with the last bit of strength he pulled his left arm snapping the heavy chain and a his stone slab fell on to the leader crushing his lower body. The chains vanished as Zane fell forward but was started to become even more transparent

The leader laughed laying there dead and looked over at the girl.. " there's more of us out there... they will find you and kill you " he coughed up blood as he died from being crushed..

Shikoku put up her hand to block the leader's attack, but looked over to see that Zane stopped the leader from hurting her. She smiled, he was still alive, a sense of relief hit her, until she realized he was still transparent. She sent a blast at the other two cloaked figures as she ran over to Zane. She got on her knees next to him, she put her arms out to try and hold him up straight. "Zane take it easy"

Zane looked at Shikoku his wounds slowly healing and starting to return to normal but was still weakened by what happened. He then looked at her " more are coming.. I can sense them.. we have to go. " he said as he looked over at the remaining energy in the glass vile he lifted up his left hand as the energy shot out from the glass returning to him it helped him gain some strength but needed time to regain all of what he lost

Shikoku looked concerned for Zane, she put her arm around him helping him stand up. "leave it to me" she looked around the room, and they were covered in a white light, soon they were gone and reappearing in a room with no doors or windows. It was a large room, it looked like a dining hall, but as they arrived it changed to a couch, and lounge chairs. She rested him upon the couch and stayed standing. "Rest Zane, they will not be able to follow us here" she gave a weak smile "I shall go fetch Riku to make sure he is okay" she tilted her head

Zane looked up at Shikoku nodding he laid his head back closing his eyes focusing on all the energy he lost. He then opened his eyes the turned reptilian. His energy pulsated even more now knowing the scents of the men that captured him.

He then layer back as a white aura formed around him as he put a barrier around himself protecting himself while he went into a deep slumber laying on the couch

Riki was standing his body recovering fast trying to sense where both Zane and Shikoku gone. He had most of his strength back if those guys in cloaks appeared he would be ready for a fight

Shikoku disappeared in a white light and appeared back at Riku's side. "Zane is safe, he is resting, but we must go, more will come" she spoke quickly and with a flat tone. She looked around the area, she wondered if they dared to attack again. She wanted to get back to Zane, even though that room is extremely difficult to find let alone get into it, her mind wouldn't be at ease.

Riku walked up towards Shikoku and smiled hearing that Zane we safe " that's great news " he then looked down slightly " let's get to him and then we can figure out who these people are. "

Shikoku nodded still cautious of her surroundings, she grabbed Riku by the arm, and they disappeared in a white light reappearing in the room where Zane is. "Zane are you feeling any better?" Shikoku stood near the wall with her arms crossed, she needed a plan.

Zane eyes opened and looked over at Shikoku. He smiled calmly looking at her " yeah.. just need a moment to regain all the energy I lost.. thank you for saving my life Shikoku. " he sat up then looked towards Riku " were going to wait on your training..

Riku nodded looking at Zane glad that he was okay " those men.. why were they after you?

Zane slightly looked down " I'm an ancient energy being.. they wanted all my energy to become very powerful... they almost succeeded but this time they won't catch me off guard

Shikoku shook her head "they already succeeded" she sighed "the Zane of this timeline died by their hands, they must have found out you were here as well so they could do it again." Shikoku moved starting to pace in the room. "I can't let them get even more energy, from you or anyone else, they can be the world's downfall." She stopped and glanced at Zane, wondering if his energy was the only one's they were after.

((( it was my phone it was being retarded ))

Zane nodded and stood up looking at Shikoku " they know about your energy too since you went and rescued me.. once I'm at my fullest again we should find out more information on who were dealing with..

Riku looked at them and smirked " I'm good with infiltration.. again I did master the arts of the Shinobi. " he smiled calmly walking up to them both " I can get in close and they won't even realize who I am.. to them I will be just an ordinary Mortal..

Shikoku nodded she was used to people coming after her, it's why she usually stayed in the heavens. "Riku no, we could not ask you to go undercover for us." she shook her head "I have other means of figuring out who they are I can see there past, when they took Zane's power I can see all, I haven't come close to using my time power in a long while, but I need to interfere now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back