The Dark blood cult

Status
Not open for further replies.
October saw Zane take off and stood up, what was he thinking going alone. "Shikoku- " she was cut off Shikoku stood up and ran outside, she already felt him change she knew where he was going. She looked at Riku then closed her eyes and a white light surrounded her and she disappeared, reappearing where they held Zane, a blinding white light appeared temporaryily making it so you couldn't see so she had the advantage when she appeared.

Akina set Zuzu down and went outside. "Riku, what is Zane thinking?" she shook her head worried.

Riku shrugged " he asked me a question why humans keep going when everything seems so hard.. told him to keep fighting even if it's a losing battle.. " he sighed but smiled " I think Zane is understanding what he's truly capable of..

Zane continued to fly towards the temple but once he started to get closer he descended towards the ground and slammed into the ground causing a huge earth quake outside of the temple. He then saw three cloaked men run outside seeing a huge bright white scaled dragon. He then transformed back into his human form walking up towards the men. He was glowing a different color his power much brighter than before as his aura and his eyes glowing a bright light he lifted up his hand. Hand as the men started to glow and scream in pain as he extracted the energy that they took from the Zane of the time line.. it maybe different but it was his energy nine the less. The men turned into dust as he glared at them permanently killing them

Shikoku was in the temple, she blinded the men who were there. She put her arms streched out and time froze anyone or anything already in the room was frozen but if anyone came in after they would be able to move. Shikoku's white wings appeared and she pushed off the ground hovering feet above the frozen men. She was changing their time moving them back in time in place to before the energy was placed in them. Suddenly you could see them changing looking younger and younger until they were just piles of ash on the ground, their stolen energy was released hanging in midair around her.

Zane walked inside and saw the piles of Ash his eyes went seeing all the energy then he stopped looking up at her " Shikoku? " he moved his hand as the energy moved around then shot straight into his own body taking back all the energy. It wasn't making him stronger just keeping it away from anyone that tried to extract it.

Shikoku looked down at Zane, she floated back down landing on the ground. Her wings retracting into her body, she stopped glowing as she landed. "Yes Zane?" she looked at him confused, why he said her name as a question. She took a step forward her knee buckling under the weight, she fell to her knees. She wasn't used to using her power like that anymore, having the heavens destroyed got rid of some power, it made it harder to do things that used to come with so much ease.

Zane rushed to her and place his hand on her shoulder there was a light energy coming from his hand and she felt energy go through her. It felt like the heavens were restored to her getting all the power she lost to the heavens being destroyed. " I was hoping to take back all the energy they stole from Zane.. but u think you being at your fullest is more important so you can go back to the way things were.. if you desired " he smiled calmly

Shikoku put her hand on his hand on her shoulder, looking up at him. "how did you know I wasn't at my full strength?" she tilted her head a bit confused. She looked down, was he only guessing, or did he know she was weaker, she didn't know. She started blushing, she didn't want to be weak, she came after him afterall. She looked up at him "why did you come alone, we were making a plan were we not?"

Zane smiled calmly " I can sense when someone is weak.. remember I'm a energy based life form. Also I felt that this was my fight and mine alone.. Zane didn't have friends here to help him.. but in a way he showed me how to defeat them when you showed us through your crystal ball..

Shikoku nodded understanding, she pushed herself off the ground standing up, dusting the dirt off herself. "Zane I couldn't let you be here alone, I-" she stopped unsure how to say it. "I couldn't loose you." she shook her head "you almost died once today I couldn't let you come here to die" her eyes were starting to water, she turned her head, unable to look at him.

Zane blushed lightly hearing her say that " well thanks to you I didn't.. and you will never lose me " he smiled calmly placing his hand on her cheek feeling her tears on his hand he wiped her cheek softly " I wasn't going to let these guys take me away from you or let them take you from me

Shikoku felt him put his hand on her cheek, she leaned into it and smiled. She couldn't help herself, she threw her arms around Zane pulling him close for a hug, she was just so upset.

Zane wrapped his arms around her hugging her back. He blushed lightly from the hug and he then kissed her softly on the lips leaning his forehead onto hers. " I won't leave your side..

Shikoku leaned into him, it felt nice, she didn't want him dead, she would break any rule she had to make sure he didn't die. Suddenly he kissed her, her eyes went wide, she wasn't expecting that. He rested his head on hers and she looked into his eyes with a smile. "Zane.." she leaned forward kissing him this time.

He blushed feeling her kiss him back and he stared into her eyes and smiled happily holding her close to him not wanting to let her go. " ready to head back to the castle " he said looking at her and softly rubbing her back

Shikoku put her head on his shoulder, it's been so long since she was close to someone, it felt nice. Shikoku nodded "yeah we can head back" she looked up at him with a smile.

Zane smiled happily as he picked her up in his arms. His wings appeared on his back. He then started to walk out with her in his arms. After he they got outside he then started to ascend into the sky. Slowly flying with her in his arms back to the castle

Shikoku leaned into him, as he picked her up, she closed her eyes as he flew with her in his arms. Shikoku was happy, she hadn't been with someone in quite sometime, it felt nice, but what did it mean, were they actually together? Shikoku was unsure what all of this meant. "Zane I-" she didn't know how to even bring it up. She got quite again.

Zane looked at her hearing " what is it? " he smiled calmly looking at her taking his time to fly towards the castle. He didn't want this to end. He was enjoying every second with her more than ever

Shikoku put up her hand, freezing him, freezing time actually. She shook her head, she needed a moment to think, and this was the only way she could think to do it. "Zane I'm sorry" even though he couldn't hear her she had to say it, she needed sometime to herself. She was surrounded by white light and was gone. Once she was gone, time started again, and he would be able to notice she was no longer in his arms. She fled to a mountain, it was where she usually went at a time like this, it was an odd mountain surrounded by clouds even though it wasn't that tall.

Back at the castle Akina was playing with Zuzu hoping all was well with Shikoku and Zane.

Zane stopped seeing she was gone he looked around but couldn't sense her presence. He looked down confused on why she left. He sighed as he descended towards the ground and he saw the castle in the distance he walked up to it and entered it " everything is fine.. Shikoku disappeared " he looked down slightly " I'm going back to sleep I'm tired..

In a bright light he vanished and headed to a place where he first awoke in the other time line where this time line Zane must of used to hide away in. He found it and walked in. It disrupted anyone trying to locate spreading his energy presence throughout the world as he transformed into his dragon self and laid down closing his eyes

Akina saw Zane reappear with Shikoku and it made her nervous until he said everything was fine. "Zane wait" she called but he was already gone. Akina shook her head, and looked at Riku, "do you think everything will be okay?" she looked concerned

Shikoku sat on the mountain, moving her hand through the clouds, she missed the heavens it was much simpler there. She pulled out the crystal October let her borrow, it was no where near as powerful as her all seeing eye she lost. She sat there looking into it, seeing Zane arrive back at the castle safely and then he disappeared. She knew where he would go, off to be alone, just like her. She didn't know what to do, she gazed into the crystal seeing a past long ago when she had a family, Komaru, and her daughter Killolu. thinking back on it, she couldn't recall what happened to them. She watched a time when she was normal, happy, and looking back at the memory she wasn't a Goddess...she looked puzzled, she didn't recall a time when she wasn't a Goddess, yet here she was staring at a memory of it

Riku looked at Akina and shrugged " don't know but maybe in time things will get better " he smiled calmly

Zane stayed in his slumber like always his power pulsating. Keeping the barrier around him up so no one could try to harm him inside

Akina nodded "Zane seemed upset, I wonder what happened out there" Zuzu started pulling her pant leg and she looked down at her. Zuzu licked her fang, it was the easiest way to express she was hungry. Akina held out her hand a blood bag appearing in it she leaned down giving it to Zuzu. Zuzu took the bag and started to drink, afterwards her entire body pulsed and she started to change, her features, her body growing. Instead of looking 3 she now looked about the age of 6. Akina tilted her head, she never saw how Zuzu aged, it was an odd sight indeed.

Shikoku watched her memories, fast forwarding to when she lost her family. Komaru's funeral, surrounded by demon servants, her daughter much older, and with someone herself now, Shikoku herself was older. She went forward more but never saw another memory of her daughter, she doesn't remember what happened. Shikoku was alone and the demon servants were gone, they were only around because Komaru. She suddenly was approached by who she remembers as the God of Fates, it was them offering her to be a Goddess, she doesn't remember this, that wasn't rare for her to forget things, she has lived a long time, and seen many timelines it's easy to forget. She was a demon before becoming a Goddess, it's how she lived so long before. So she used to be normal, used to have emotions, to care, to not follow the rules set by the heavens. She now understood why October gave up her power, didn't want that life. Shikoku sighed and the orb stopped showing her her past, instead it was showing the future, her as a demon without the power, her keeping the power but doing as October said and living her life, her as a human, etc she played over many scenarios but none were what she was hoping. She knew better than anyone futures change based on your choices, and her choice was to go after Zane. She closed her hand the orb disappearing and she took a deep breathe, closing her eyes sensing for him.

Zane was deep in his slumber unaware She was sensing for him. His power kept pulsating every second he remained asleep only a few can pinpoint his location.

Riku smiled calmly " I think everything is fine now.. Zane said it was fine.. those two are strange but I have a feeling things will be better.. " he walked up to Akina and kissed her softly on the lips.

Akina was still worried, she could sense others emotions, she knew Zane wasn't actually 'fine'. She kissed Zane then grabbed ahold of Zuzu's hand "come on Zuzu I think your mom would love to see your new look."

Shikoku sensed his power, she would know it anywhere, there weren't many things here that didn't belong in this world so it was easy to find him. She was surrounded by white light and in a flash she was gone and appeared next to Zane. She carefully puts a hand on his dragon form. "Zane" she said carefully hoping he didn't attack when he woke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back