• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dark Beneath the Bows

ShakinMcBacon

ばかです
The town of Lodsmill was unremarkable. So unremarkable, in fact, that its inhabitants seemed to live in seclusion from the rest of the land. Roads were in ill repair, making travelers few and merchants fewer. Despite this, the town seemed to live with a silent idyllic air; it's children were well fed, the people were content, and the houses were in good shape. The verdant forest surrounded it thickly, as if nature sought to hide its little paradise from the prying eyes of humanity. Lodsmill's townsfolk were more than content to stay within the confines of the village, straying out only to survey for trees to be cut and processed in the mill that gave the hamlet its name. A small chapel stood in the centre of town, its worn and weathered stone wreathed with vines that filled each crease and looked like so many fingers trying to pull the building into the earth. The church of the maker had long since lost its grip on the town, and had never seemed to notice the priests and monks that strayed away from the scripture. They had found a being greater than the maker, a being that lived within. Its presence could be felt in the darkness beneath the bows, where the watchers watched and the heart of the earth beat.

// This will be a low fantasy rp, lacking any fantasy race aside from humans. As you could probably tell, the plot can still use a lot of development, so if you're up for brainstorming I'd be more than willing to work together to make an intriguing story. I've a few ideas for what kind of character I will play, either a woodsman/hunter or a new arrival to the town, working at the mill. Either way, our character(s) goals will be to investigate the secret beneath the town of Lodsmill, facing strife and mystery all along the way. I also want them to be somewhat underpowered, as I'm rather against OP characters that never run into any problems. PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back