• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Dangerous Journey

The Jackal

Killer Keemstar
Roles on the ship:

Captain:

Pilot:

Navigator:

Engineer:

Fighter Pilot:

Fighter Co-Pilot:

Fighter Ship Engineer:

Soldier: (Only be a max of 4 at a time)

Battle Coordinator:

Ship Design/Ship Apperance:

The EXGF:

0da21b236b74973859e5c730ae3d1644ba030333.jpg__846x0_q80.jpg

Fighter Ships:

1600x1011_9786_Ship_design_02_2d_sci_fi_spaceship_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Character Skeleton

Name:

Appearance:

Role: (Your characters role on the ship)

Gear:

Skills: (Anything your character excels in doing)

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Zigfrid Bonfert

Appearance:​
u4576i9.jpg

49v8o6N.jpg

Role: Engineer

Gear: A belt of tools, handheld scanner, small laser pistol, toolbox.

Skills: Repairing, maintaining, he is also quite good at close combat.

Personality: Very nice, likes to make jokes at times, likes to stay in the engineering.

Bio: Zigfrid was born in a german family, he went to school with hapiness every day, his favourite lessons were the ones anout engineering, he excelled at everything related with engineering, unfortunatly he was bad at other things, once he finished school, he was told he would be a great engineer, when he said he didn't want to work on a ship, he was made to work on a ship, he now works somewhat happy, sometimes lazy, sometimes drinking.

Other: War Boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Skeleton

HumanSkeletonFront-819x1024_zps8tab0tat.jpg

Name: John Gale

Appearance: Out of Suit

Solid_Snake_zpseusqn3dd.png

In Suit

87817_zps185xbcej.jpg

Role: My role? Ahhhhh... well I can fix things, I can fly stuff, I can shoot things dead... I'm pretty much a human swiss army knife. Jack of all traits master of none... except killin' stuff. I can do that pretty well.

Gear: Solid. Er... sorry this isn't cross over... one sec... lemme see if I can get my gear up here

Skills: Oh did I mention I kill people?

Engineering

Weapon Smuggling

Medical

Personality: Personality? Huh... like... "if your friends were to describe you in 2 or more words" kind of question? Let's see... I think I'm funny, I think I'm pretty likable, I think I've got a lot to offer, I think I'm easy to get along with, aaaaand I think I'd be a pretty good teacher.

Bio: blah blah blah tragic backstory, parents are dead, on a spaceship headed for disaster, wanted by a lot of people, not a lot of friends, drinker, mechanical genius, blah blah, really fast ship. Just put me where you need me

Other:

I've been dead... once. Or was it more... I don't know I can't really remember.

1409108666351_zps8aom4bqb.jpg

boxer_p2_by_peterku-d5zw8sz_zpslrefy861.jpg

revolver_by_nathantwist-d7kxfsu_zpsachwee2b.jpg

Why two kinds of pistols...? Have you ever tried to shoot through a titanium aluminum alloy plated ship before? Not gonna happen with a .357 however 10 gauge filled with the same stuff the ships made of... now THAT is going to get the job done.

|Ebony Nustrovski|

"I'm here to help those who need it, whether you like it or not."

article-2683845-1F4A5DCF00000578-251_634x922.jpg

EW-cover-1319_612x380_0.jpg

|Age|

|32|

|Gear/Weapons|

sci-fi-medical-gear-4.jpg

main_51_39.jpg

|Role|

|Medic|

|Skills|

•Medicinal matters

•Skilled in astronomical navigation

•Has an extensive knowledge on primordial life forms

•Getting your ass to stop bleeding when you cut yourself

|Personality|

|Ebony is the female Leonard McCoy if there ever was one, she possesses a grumpy demeanor and has an affinity for making sure medical evaluations are up-to-date (much to the chagrin of the crew members aboard), she has a soft interior once you get to know her well enough and ensures that everyone is in a secure condition before pursuing her own needs. She is begrudgingly respected and most find her sense of humour a comfort at least|

|History|

|WIP|

Name: Andrew "Prometheus" Cambell

Appearance:

Role: Battle Coordinator

Gear: Tactical Pad, Battle Coordination commination headset.

Skills: Offensive and Defensive Strategy,

Personality: He is very calm and collected, battle coordinators are like that. Though off the field he tends to keep to himself, and has been known to drink a little too much for his own good. Often having a Flask with him at all times.

Bio: Andrew has been serving as a senior Battle Coordinator for over 12 years. He was born in England and graduated from the U.K's top officer's school. However the many years of Battle Coordination, mainly the defeats he's suffered had damaged him with self-pity. During one battle he had a mental breakdown and was ordered to take leave. Now on his first mission back from leave he hopes to redeem himself and prove to himself that he is a competent officer.

Other: War Boys

ClassyBunny said:

Name: Zigfrid Bonfert

Appearance:​
u4576i9.jpg

49v8o6N.jpg

Role: Engineer

Gear: A belt of tools, handheld scanner, small laser pistol, toolbox.

Skills: Repairing, maintaining, he is also quite good at close combat.

Personality: Very nice, likes to make jokes at times, likes to stay in the engineering.

Bio: Zigfrid was born in a german family, he went to school with hapiness every day, his favourite lessons were the ones anout engineering, he excelled at everything related with engineering, unfortunatly he was bad at other things, once he finished school, he was told he would be a great engineer, when he said he didn't want to work on a ship, he was made to work on a ship, he now works somewhat happy, sometimes lazy, sometimes drinking.

Other: War Boys.

I'm loved :3 Accepted

ArachneGlycon said:
Character Skeleton
HumanSkeletonFront-819x1024_zps8tab0tat.jpg

Name: John Gale

Appearance: Out of Suit

Solid_Snake_zpseusqn3dd.png

In Suit

87817_zps185xbcej.jpg

Role: My role? Ahhhhh... well I can fix things, I can fly stuff, I can shoot things dead... I'm pretty much a human swiss army knife. Jack of all traits master of none... except killin' stuff. I can do that pretty well.

Gear: Solid. Er... sorry this isn't cross over... one sec... lemme see if I can get my gear up here

Skills: Oh did I mention I kill people?

Engineering

Weapon Smuggling

Medical

Personality: Personality? Huh... like... "if your friends were to describe you in 2 or more words" kind of question? Let's see... I think I'm funny, I think I'm pretty likable, I think I've got a lot to offer, I think I'm easy to get along with, aaaaand I think I'd be a pretty good teacher.

Bio: blah blah blah tragic backstory, parents are dead, on a spaceship headed for disaster, wanted by a lot of people, not a lot of friends, drinker, mechanical genius, blah blah, really fast ship. Just put me where you need me

Other:

I've been dead... once. Or was it more... I don't know I can't really remember.

1409108666351_zps8aom4bqb.jpg

boxer_p2_by_peterku-d5zw8sz_zpslrefy861.jpg

revolver_by_nathantwist-d7kxfsu_zpsachwee2b.jpg

Why two kinds of pistols...? Have you ever tried to shoot through a titanium aluminum alloy plated ship before? Not gonna happen with a .357 however 10 gauge filled with the same stuff the ships made of... now THAT is going to get the job done.
LOVED BY ALL HATED BY MANY... Accepted

Annabella said:
|Ebony Nustrovski|
"I'm here to help those who need it, whether you like it or not."

article-2683845-1F4A5DCF00000578-251_634x922.jpg

EW-cover-1319_612x380_0.jpg

|Age|

|32|

|Gear/Weapons|

sci-fi-medical-gear-4.jpg

main_51_39.jpg

|Role|

|Medic|

|Skills|

•Medicinal matters

•Skilled in astronomical navigation

•Has an extensive knowledge on primordial life forms

•Getting your ass to stop bleeding when you cut yourself

|Personality|

|Ebony is the female Leonard McCoy if there ever was one, she possesses a grumpy demeanor and has an affinity for making sure medical evaluations are up-to-date (much to the chagrin of the crew members aboard), she has a soft interior once you get to know her well enough and ensures that everyone is in a secure condition before pursuing her own needs. She is begrudgingly respected and most find her sense of humour a comfort at least|

|History|

|WIP|
Accepted

Blarg222 said:
Name: Andrew "Prometheus" Cambell

Appearance:

Role: Battle Coordinator

Gear: Tactical Pad, Battle Coordination commination headset.

Skills: Offensive and Defensive Strategy,

Personality: He is very calm and collected, battle coordinators are like that. Though off the field he tends to keep to himself, and has been known to drink a little too much for his own good. Often having a Flask with him at all times.

Bio: Andrew has been serving as a senior Battle Coordinator for over 12 years. He was born in England and graduated from the U.K's top officer's school. However the many years of Battle Coordination, mainly the defeats he's suffered had damaged him with self-pity. During one battle he had a mental breakdown and was ordered to take leave. Now on his first mission back from leave he hopes to redeem himself and prove to himself that he is a competent officer.

Other: War Boys
LOVED BY MANY.... HATED BY ALL.... ACCEPTED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back