• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Mahiro was quietly walking down the hallway when suddenly he felt arms wrap around him and hug him tightly. It only took a few seconds to know it was Haruka. After what seemed like minutes he let out and stepped back, Mahiro turned back to face him.

"Um hi," He managed to say during the awkward silence as his blue gaze glanced at Haruka, it seemed flustered.

"Well I was going to ask when swim practices were going to be." He answered. "Where were you going?" He asked.

Sasha thought about it, 'it sounded like fun' he kept thinking wanting to go."Alright we'll have to check it out one of these times if you wanna go with me" Sasha said feeling a little shy as he thought of how that sounded coming out. "We can go anywhere you want to get food so lead the way Kira " he said trying to divert the conversation.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Hana walked to the music room after swimming for a while and practiced the drums again. It relaxed her a lot so that's why she liked to do it.

((Whatever you say... ))

@Tempesta

"I was finding you" he murmured rubbing the back of his neck.

"I was lonely..." he whispered quietly with a look of embarrassment. He looked to the side to hide his face. Really, school had been so boring and his little brother was in someone else's hands today.

"Do you have to go swim practice?" He asked with a hopeful look in his eyes. He gave Mahiro a grin before looking down at his own feet.

"Yay! Okay I will let you know when I will be able to go and see if you are also free. Wow that sounded like this is only going to happen if I'm free." Kora said standing up as the bell for lunch rang. "Oh! Well let's see there is this small café close to school that I just love!" She said grabbing all of her things and standing up, dusting off her skirt

Looking for me? Mahiro couldn't help but smile, "You could have texted me, you know." He said as his blue eyes observed Haruak, he seemed off like if something was really on mind.

"Are you okay Haruka?" Mahiro questioned raising his brow.

"Swim practice? Hmm I don't have to go. I was just going to ask for the schedule for the school year. Real practice doesn't start until next week." He answered simply.

@Cami

Haruka's eyes widened at Mahiro's question. He was able to tell that easily. Wow.

"I'm fine! Just a little peachy" he said cheerily as he looked to see if anyone else was in the hallways before he looked back at Mahiro.

"Oh, okay. Well if you have time do you wanna go out?" He paused realising he phrased his question wrong and blushed.

"Why do I keep messing up?" He groaned before he looked back at Mahiro.

"I mean do you wanna go out somewhere with me" he phrased slowly.

Hana was getting pretty hot so she decided to go outside. As she was walking along the corridor a 3rd year tripped her and she flew down the stairs with a thud and blood all over the floor and passed out. (don't ask where all of these come from.... I have seen many things...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahiro blinked slowly as he continued to observe him. Yup, he's lying. He decided, but for now he'll let it slide for now.

A blush suddenly crept on his face at Haruka's initial question: go out. But Haruka quickly corrected himself and Mahiro chuckled at him. "I don't mind if you mess up. Its cute. Yeah I'd like to go out. Anything in mind?' Mahiro asked with a bright smile.

(LOL IMPROVE ON YOUR READING SKILLS [emoji23] and if that did happen Hana would fall down the stairs after her in shock...)

"I'm not cute" Haruka pouted as he looked towards Mahiro. He had enough of that during his childhood years.

"I'm handsome, okay? Not cute, Handsome" he confirmed with a serious look before becoming light hearted.

"A European circus is in town. We should go, I think you'll like it" he said smiling. He took Mahiro's hand and looked around to see if any teachers were there before quickly rushing out of school. He was glad he could go with Mahiro.

"Thank you" he murmured, "for going with me" he smiled as he chuckled.

"Alright you're handsome not cute." Mahiro said sarcastically rolling his eyes at him with a smirk as he was suddenly whisked away. European Circus? That does sound interesting.

As they ran out of the school, Mahiro pulled Haruka back, "Can we at least walk the rest of the way." He said with a laugh, "And you don't have to thank me for coming, I like spending time with you."

@Cami

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well when ever your free lets go to it one of these days" Sasha said agreeing with Kira. When the bell rang he saw the people leave the class so he grabbed his things and walked out with Kira. "Alright I'll think of what I want on the way" he said as they walked to the cafe. ' Now that I think about it I wonder what clubs they have here that I could join' Sahsa thought to himself remembering Kira mentioning the swimming team.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back