• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Cursed Thread

The Beasty Incarnate

Dr.Monty's Gumballs
Once, in a beautiful land called daralard (dont judge the name) a king and a queen had a beautiful son, named reaver, but sadly his grandmother hated him for his what his parents had done to her, kicking her out of the kingdom, putting her in exile, and almost had her to the geatine, but to save herself she cursed her grandson with one little thread, and if it is cut, its a desicion between him dying and him going into an eternal sleep, so a traveler is paid to find and capture this thread with the help of reaver, but more than a team relationship comes apon the two

so? what do you think? i like kinda long responses and i like to wait on there love so, if you like ill make a thread or pm for it so, thank you all!

Hey! Let's do it, man! Can I join it? I can't send PM for now, I'm still new here, but I've liked your idea. Let's give it a bite :DD

Fine! Then we can start with whatever and take a look at how it works. Also, do you prefer my character being a girl or a man? I can fit with both and I don't care doing FxF, MxM or MxF, I like whatever LOL ahaha

I actually have Rp's of all kinds, even trans! So i should be on tomorrow and we can start it then! But i gotta get off so later Daniel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back