• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Curious Incident of the Raven in the Night. - Rules

kou

trash.

Let's get this out of the way, we ALL make mistakes. I am not going to sugarcoat anything seeing as NONE OF US are better than the other, I do not care whom you may be. I love you all and I truly want you to enjoy the hell out of this RP so this is why rules have been established. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read these or at least inform me in the OOC that you have done so. If you are a newcomer, I welcome you and hope you will enjoy yourself.

-Annabella.

Mr. Raven's Guide to Etiquette:

Number One- The rules of this site do apply, I must cast light on the "fade to black" seeing as it has often come into question.

Number Two- Be kind and courteous, you are not expected to be optimistic all the time but treat your fellow man with some form of respect.

Number Three- Please check your scheduling and try to stay active, I am being particularly lenient on this rule seeing as I am quite busy myself and people do have lives outside of this. If you are going to be gone temporarily or merely wish to withdraw, please inform dear Annabella.

Number Four- Godmodding can have consequences, this will be quite different then what you are used to. Instead of me scolding you for breaking this rule, I will instead punish your character for it and send you a definition of the entire workings that is "Godmodding".

Number Five- Never kill a character that does not belong to you, it is highly recommended to not do this.

Number Six- Please stay concise and neat with your pronounciation and/or spelling, you are not expected to be a walking Poe but try to create something legible.

Number Seven- If I ever catch you making fun of someone in OOC that isn't just for comedic relief, I will warn you or instantly boot you. No exceptions.

Number Eight- If you have read these rules, put "I accept this invitation" in your CS."

Yours Truly,

Mr. Raven.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back