• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Crypt [OOC]

SodaToast

Toastosterone
Discussions, questions, etc.. Everything goes here.

Especially memes.​

screenshot-2016-01-04-at-12-34-50-pm.png

CS

Is there any theme to the names the Capital assigns us, or is it just anything we come up with?
That is a good question. For now, there is no theme in particular, but try not to stray too far away from the medieval aspect. Think of it as another way of expressing your character's personality, skills, etc.

Something like "Silver Ninja" wouldn't really mesh well.

s
Is magic exceptional? Are there limits to magic?
Rudimentary magic is quite common in the world but more advanced forms rare due to the fact that they either require years of practice or natural born ability to truly harness. Most forms of magic are connected through the fact that they take their energy from the user. Short bursts are relatively harmless but extended use or powerful outbursts can permanently damage the user's life force.

BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 I noticed that your character doesn't have a particular motive for volunteering on the expedition. While this is perfectly okay in your CS, try to keep one in mind during the actual RP.

*cough* Another character or NPC might ask you about it early on *cough*

Oh, and also, does your character's race obey the restrictions of magic (as mentioned above)?

Yes, they just have a good ability to breathe underwater and was more design than mechanics. I fully expect my character to be treated as lower class early on, maybe even a murder attempt. Think o them as tieflings from D&D. With shorter horns. My character's motives are to be the first Riverperson (singular noun) in the history books.

Also my characters family and himself check out with many generations of experience there and a few years (15 to be exact.) for Alexander himself.

Question, have the Crusades (or a version of them) happened in this world? I'm asking for the purpose of Deus Vult memes.

Some stuff that'll keep me busy that I didn't expect just came up, so I'm gonna have to drop out of this game unfortunately. I hope the rest of you have fun! :D

Can I put time travel into my bio? It isn't a power or anything, but it's just there for my character's background. Or did you want medieval specific?

Question, have the Crusades (or a version of them) happened in this world? I'm asking for the purpose of Deus Vult memes.
Yes. Memes are good.
Some stuff that'll keep me busy that I didn't expect just came up, so I'm gonna have to drop out of this game unfortunately. I hope the rest of you have fun! :D
All good.
Can I put time travel into my bio? It isn't a power or anything, but it's just there for my character's background. Or did you want medieval specific?
Sure, but then your character either needs a way to blend in or be tagged an outcast.

Since a spot has just opened up, feel free to tag anybody you know who'd be interested in joining.

DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT

Sorry for the delay, everybody! Homework caught up to me and things are finally getting under control. My own CS will be up soon.

The official day the RP will begin is this Friday (November 17th).

On that day, all CS's should be completed and the IC will be up and running.

IC going up soon.

Your characters will begin directly outside The Capital walls and will be introduced to the very first NPC, who will remain with your characters for the earlier parts of the RP.

All CS's should be completed by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back