• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Cry of the Caribbean

dwale

drownin
The Cry of the Caribbean

latest

Our Story Begins...

The year is 1715 and the world is much alive with plundering and pillaging. Our story, however, takes place in the Caribbean. Havana holds all of the wealth and power that the smaller islands and cities do not. Other islands are run amok with the native people, vast jungles and dangerous creatures that lurk around every corner. There are two other major cities, Kingston (a mixture of jungle and city) and Nassau (the local pirate pub). The tip of Florida is often ventured and trading is done with Africa. Slavery is at a high, most of the politicians are lying drunkards and living conditions are awful. Though the world has much greater problems.

Pirates. Ruffians that board armed ships and take whatever they want, whenever they want and use whatever is at their disposal. They fear no one and nothing. They have no qualms with killing innocent children. The black flag with the skull and crossbones is a sight that should send you running, and they like it this way. What do they not like? People challenging the power they think they hold. The most notorious ship in the Caribbean, The Damned Star, now has an opponent. A rival ship known in other parts as The Captain's Pearl has come to wreck what The Star has worked hard to achieve.

While this is going on, however, the pirates must also battle with the politicians and law of the islands. A new leader is in town, and he/she has somethings he/she wants changed. And they have a certain dislike of pirates. They have enforced a new law in Kingston that has pirates taken to jail, and they are hung the next day. There is no trial and no questioning. Just the rope.

In a world of illegal actions and death, who will you be?

[it's me again. I make too many RPs, I know. Anyway, this RP will be a rather complex one, with many locations and characters. I haven't yet decided whether it's going to be Detailed or Casual, so feel free to leave feedback on that. Gender ratio is non-existant. You can make as many characters as you can handle, but they all have to vary. I can be particularly picky when it comes to characters, so be aware of that. Swearing/drinking/all that good pirate stuff
will be a thing, so don't join if you don't like that. Positions for civilians, pirates, prisoners, politicians and the Captain of the Captain's Pearl will be up for grabs.]

[My tags:
@Atom @KaoriMei]

I'm interested. Hell yas.

I somewhat think this would be a pretty awesome detailed roleplay too. ^-^

I just spent the last twenty minutes bragging about how I fearlessly braved a haunted maze. full of kids dressed up with candy at the end

Looking forward to the thread!

*Cannon shots and a horn sounds in the distance*

I heard of a pirate roleplay... I came. I have been waiting for a good one and since
@Mortem is putting it on I think it can be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back