The Crimson Queen *Reborn* - OOC

Hey Rhy, you should start this thing.

Yea, I know...

So start it already!

But but but but but-

-.-

Fine. -.-

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty. We should probably get this thing started. Sorry it has been taking so long, someone (coughcoughmecoughcough) tried to start to start it several times, but puts WAY to much thought into it and leaves him brain dead. (What a fantastic GM you have, huh?)

:P

Anyways, how about, like some of you did in the original, just post an introduction about your character, including where they were/what they were doing before receiving the letter, plus your character's reactions. I'm not going to write a detailed overview/narrator-ish part until AFTERwards, unlike Highness, who did it beforehand. But I will write a response for my character pretty soon. (Original members, it's fine if you just copy and paste from the old to the new instead of typing up a new one.)

I hope this works for everyone. I don't want to keep stringing this out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So in other words, post the part about getting the letter without you describing the letter or the person bearing it?

CallSign said:
So in other words, post the part about getting the letter without you describing the letter or the person bearing it?
Pretty much! hehe... I'm sorry, I just, I'm frustrated with myself. I don't want to prevent you guys from starting because I'm fighting with myself. xP

[QUOTE="Rhythm Writer]Pretty much! hehe... I'm sorry, I just, I'm frustrated with myself. I don't want to prevent you guys from starting because I'm fighting with myself. xP

[/QUOTE]
Allow me to be incredibly blunt: get over yourself.

There's no reason to fight yourself. When you improve, so will yourself, meaning you'll never be better than yourself. By fighting yourself, you waste your time. By wasting your time, you lose a chance to improve you and your life. Leave yourself behind and fight a dragon instead.

Rhy, you remind me of Lief and Raven. Did you base them off yourself? :3

And oh! You're starting! :o I shall copy and paste my post from the original. :)

I'm sorry, but it's full. :/ However, if we do need an opening, I suggest you keep an eye on this thread just in case! :)

The messengers are silent. Please do not take control of the Messenger. His actions have been stated. He comes in, gets on a knee, gives the letter, flees. The only one whose post has any problem is DrBones.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. Rhythm Writer refused to make a starting post, so the starting post from HighnessesReign is not canon in this reboot. Second, DrBones stated that it was a messenger SENT by the Queen's messenger, AKA the one who does the knee silently in the original thread. While in the previous incarnation I'd say this was not acceptable, here there is no official word on the messenger, ergo your base argument - that the messenger's actions have been stated (and his identity, which you implied) - is wrong.

Dragi, CallSign is right and I wish for everyone to take control of the messenger in how ever they see fit.

Well, I did good! I think, anyway. There wasn't a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place type thing. It was 50 people of 800 that went on to the next round. Which is Friday. Heh.. So, I have to write ANOTHER song since your act has to be similar to the last one, because they are separated into specific groups. (Much like {Country}'s got Talent.) :D

Busy Busy Busy, but I'm still working on the narrator post today as I said I would. But I did post my character's.

Yay, Musical Weekend, tomorrow's opening night, I won't get home until 11:00 pm! Yay....

I'll be on as often as I can be.

So, again I ask, has everyone posted?

I think it's to the point where, if they've not, we should move on anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back