The Crimson Queen *Reborn* - OOC

@PhantomWriter[/URL] ~ Leothan A. Kenton

[*]@Xenonia ~ Marianne Tomie

[*]@Blumenkranz ~ Nina Farore

[*]@CallSign ~ Sir Isaac Dorovich

[*]@DrBones ~ Leroy Peddimarco

[*]@FaithEvergreen ~ Faith Ariawyn

[/LIST]

Sorry for the delay guys! We are back up and running! I know that some people have dropped because of this delay and I blame none of you for it. Please make a post here about whether you are dropping or staying, so we can update the roster accordingly. Thanks for your patience!

I will be writing up a post in-RP that I invite people to interact with. Hopefully that may kick-start things a bit.

I'll stay, but I'm not investing time until I see others doing so as well, even if it's just a few "yes I am" posts.

Yeah, same here. I'm fairly busy as of lately and I would really want to know if the RP is going to live before writing a Detailed post.

We're taking much better care of the RP now, and there's actually been someone requesting entrance, and I am certain we can fill lost spots if need be. But I understand entirely.

Alrighty, here's the final list of people who've not replied. They're still welcome, but since I've received no reply, I am opening three slots for new admissions, to begin looking at applicants. I know faithful people who would be happy to join. I will privately message these three, to make sure they're not onboard; if they are, they may resume their place.

Please, feel free to continue RPing, and thanks for your patience.

I'm unofficially dropping this from a DETAILED RP to a CASUAL RP... just, be descriptive, but your posts don't have to be paragraphs. Min. 2 paragraphs, but they don't have to be long at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back