The Crimson Queen *Reborn* - OOC

About the game, man.

I posted my guy in the first one right before HighnessReigns disappeared remember?

Okay, posted it.

Um, two plant-based healers

Is this what a girl feels like seeing another girl in the same outfit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quick n' easy solution: have one character have fungus-based healing powers! It's practically the same thing, only more colorful!

Actually, fungi have a smaller range of colors, because they spread by spores, not seed or pollination. Any odd colors they have is either a mutation that caused no hindrance, or something that prevents a creature from eating them. Plants, however, have a wider range of colours, because some colours attract certain pollinators better. It's not just focused on warning colours, like fungi's.

:3

I like plants xD

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]Oh no worries, we already dealt with it to everyone's appreciation

[/QUOTE]
So wait, what did you guys do? I'm guessing you guys decided that there's room enough for two druids in the world?

Well, due to an occurrence happening earlier today, I am not in the best mood. If Dragongal agrees, we can begin tomorrow, but I will not be on for the remainder of the day. I apologize.

These next two weeks will be hell for my schedualing, hon, but, um, tomorrow or Wednesday is okay. I won't be on much tomorrow.

I'm debating whether or not I should have a character for myself. Hmm...

Posted it, needs some touching up, but, I hope it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back