• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Crimson Death, a Zombie Outbreak RP (OPEN)

Allow immune players?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Gears

Slowly, No Rapidly Going Insane
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The year was 2036, country relations were in the dumps, countries were either in the midst of civil war or being conquered by the global superpower Atlas. The UN attempted to negotiate but all attempts to stop the war mongering republic failed. The US was under attack, surrounded by a blockade of enemy warships. The government struggles to keep control despite the riots and looting, throwing the country into anarchy. This was only the beginning. Atlas used the full might of their biological research division: Project Doomsday to create the deadliest virus in all of history. All major airports and waterways were bombed before the virus was released in every major surviving city. Now the US suffers from the mutated form of Ebola, the mortality rate is 99.9%, infectiction rate is 85%.

After the viruses first wave, the government infrastructure was destroyed, splitting into several rival factions. 67% of the country infected by the Crimson Death, The few that were immune were taken to a walled city known as New Eden, where a cure was being developed. The factions violent militias hunted the asymptomatic carriers, killing the majority and experimenting on the rest under inhumane conditions. These horrible experiments only gave life to several new strains, including the Crimson Undeath, a virus able to reanimate the corpses found by the infected, turning the mass graves surrounding several villages into hordes of the undead. The undying took over the already crippled country, eliminating all civilizations without towering walls.

The Atlas blockade crumpled from the resisting city states, allowing hundreds of panicked survivors to escape in boats, leaving a graveyard of skeletal ships and the question: What happened to the escapees? The infected spread, overtaking the entire continent, breaching the walls protecting south america and canada, spreading the virus further. At that time the virus had no evolutions.

That was decades ago; the continent has evolved but so have the infected. Following darwin's theories, pressures in different environments have caused each generation of infected to grow more powerful and adapted. Several major camps dot the country, attempting to end the outbreak, using the immunes, rumors of a group who can use their immunity to control the infected telepathically.

This RP is intended to be semi literate, and full of gore, language, etc . So if you are not a fan of those things, I would not recommend joining.

This is a sequel of a previous thread I started, it is the same universe, but the virus has spread through the continent and presumably the world.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome. I take it new Eden is not the only settlement and therefore various militia are not just within it?
most major settlements have a militia, New Eden has the most advanced militia because of their vast recourses.

One more and I think I will get the main thread ready after some ooc chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back