• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Crime Control Agency

Kazuo Kanno

Antisocial Extrovert
The Crime Control Agency
Interest Check
Your muscles ache as you enter a dimly lit room. As you look around, you realize that you weren't the only Recruit to receive a rather odd message to report to the briefing room in the middle of the night. Around you, about fifteen other agents are sat in metal chairs, all of their attention directed towards the front of the room where what you assume to be a official CCA Operative is flanked on either side by two CCA Agents. Behind them, you catch a glimpse of a old, beaten up projector. It seems you were the last person they were waiting for, because as soon as you take your seat the Operative begins to speak...

tumblr_mf3dlkwk461rpmvbpo1_500.gif
"Welcome to your first unofficial briefing as a CCA recruit. I'm sure the circumstances of all of your... 'recruitment' may vary from person to person. Some of you may have been simple office workers, quietly working under the thumb of your corporate overlord and just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time. Maybe you were a hardened criminal who narrowly dodged what we call the law enforcement, and mistakenly ran into one of our Agents. Perhaps you were a rioter that one of our Recruiters took interest in. Regardless, none of that matters now. What does matter is that for whatever reason, you have become part of one of the most versatile, deadly, and clandestine groups that have ever existed in the world: The Crime Control Agency..."

A few of the Recruits in the room begin to clap in acknowledgement of the last statement. Feeling that the praise is well deserved, you decide to partake in the applauds. After a few seconds, the praise of the Recruits quiets and the Operative resumes his speech...

559fc57f8fd55fcabe9af7c7b9d9175b.jpg
"As I am sure many of you are aware of, The Crime Control Agency, better known as the CCA, is a shadow organization whose sole purpose control crime in the world, hence the name. Yes, our goal is to make sure the level of crime in the world in neither too low, or too high, and my favorite: dismantle tyrannical governments. We accomplish this task through a plethora of methods, like stopping criminals to participating in criminal activities ourselves, such as homicide, kidnapping, robbery, and even my favorite: drive-by shootings, when needed. Given the nature of our work here at the agency, it's safe to say that we have... no allies out there in the world. While your on the job, which is basically 24/7, you'll be pursued by the local law enforcement, the FBI, the CIA, and not to mention the most ruthless criminal in the underworld."

The two Agents on either side of the Operative begin to chuckle, giving a knowing look to each other for a moment before the Operative continues...

"Needless to say, what I really mean is that most of you will die within the first few months of your membership and may never become a full member of this prestigious group." A eeire silence feels the room as the Operative clears his throat. It's funny how people respond to you when you've just told them that they'll be six feet under in a few months."Before the Agency sends you all to your Hosts in your respective cities, some of the guys and I decided it would be nice to give you all a... presentation before you leave. Now, bear with me, I know it kinds of sucks that all we have is this old projector, but at least it has color, so... that's a plus."

After a few moments, the Operative pulls out a small remote and presses a button, causing the monitor to whirl to life. A image pops onto a screen in back of the Operative as him and his Agents step out of the way...

"Now, without further ado, let's begin the presentation..."

---

Yeah, so, I had this idea for a while now and I feel that I finally have enough material to post a interest check for it. The setting is the main centerpiece of the roleplay and the roleplay itself (at least the first few arcs of the story) will focus on those recruited to join the Agency and their interaction with their Host, a highly respected yet enigmatic individual within the Agency.

The roleplay will be for 'detailed' roleplayers and will have a heavy emphasis on things such as organized crime, character interaction, and urban combat. Also, expect my descriptions to be paired with a image or two.

I know the information I've presented in reference to the setting is very loose, so if you have any questions or comments, please, don't hesitate to post them below along with your declaration of interest.

tumblr_inline_ncvygm7mpg1szaa83.gif

Totorokoro Totorokoro Thanks for the interest. I'm looking for a squad of 4-5 people before I open up the character sheets.

Do you have any questions about the setting?

Totorokoro Totorokoro Thanks for the interest. I'm looking for a squad of 4-5 people before I open up the character sheets.

Do you have any questions about the setting?

As of now, no, I have no questions ^^ I've really been craving for an RP of this sort and I look forward to it~

Please? I've been looking for action packed RPs, but I've been having so much trouble finding them!
g1333946573716294511.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back