• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Crew

StrongImplications

This is a roleplay idea I've played with a bit in testing and have thought about a lot over the past few weeks. Essentially, a modern crime roleplay centred around a core crew of people is what I've decided is the best option and format for carrying out the story. The crew would be around 4 or so players with their own customized characters, starting separate and becoming connected with each other in different ways to progress through the main plot. The setting will be mainly in Nebraska, although it will vary to some degree as the plot progresses. It will take place in the spring of 2014, starting in a large city known as Canterwall. Crime runs rampant, especially in the poor areas of the city due to the desires of the people there to spring into wealth by criminal activity. Much of the early roleplay will be character introductions and meetings to get everyone intertwined in the story as they come together from different backgrounds towards whatever goals they may desire, using crime as a connecting factor. If anyone is interested, discussion about your personal character ideas, their roles, and other such topics relating to the roleplay is open and welcome both here and in PM.

Hey, I'm interested, my character would probably have something to do with human trafficking and/or being a pimp c:

Last edited by a moderator:
All right, glad to see there are some people interested in this. @Johnomono I've taken note of the role you want, it's yours. Now I'll likely sit on this for a little while until tomorrow or something, until I decide it's been long enough and we can start it up when everyone's ready.

Interested on becoming the infromantion broker/mole/insider/anything related to information

Interested!!! Possibly two characters, One who is highly skilled in technology/hacking and another who is skilled with guns, stealing, and driving.

aye [emoji137] I call mercenary assassin { are there even stuff like that anymore? I don't know. But she'll be ranged :3 }

All right, glad to see good character ideas that aren't just the same type overlapping. To address some things:

@Cyber Wolf Those are two character types that are definitely needed, so either one or both would be much obliged.

@Mayfly The closest thing I can think of to your character right now is a hitman, since they're generally freelancers who work for money only.

For all the others who don't have any character ideas posted here currently, you can post them once the thread goes up. For those of you who have posted ideas, feel free to go ahead and build upon them once I post the thread and the character information skeleton.

Something else that needs to be addressed is the city itself and the different areas, but it will be covered soon in the roleplay thread.

Anyway, thank you all for your interest in the roleplay, and I hope to see you all there. I'll go to work on the thread now, and I'll post a link here once it's done as well as link you all to the thread directly in a post.

If this is still open, I'd like to be the Hand to Hand/Close-Quarters Combat Expert

This sounds cool can i join as a lockpicker pick pocketer basicly someone who uses sleight of hands mainly?

I was thinking of joining this as a stealth-expert, with things such as drills, emp devices, silenced weapons etc. Is that okay?

For all of you who want to join, go on ahead and post in the character tab with your characters, I'll look them over and you can hop in. I've been on hiatus and just came back, hence why I haven't replied. The RP is still very much ready to start, you all are free to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back