• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Crazy Rabbit Will Now 1 x 1 For You!!!!

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
1288240572708.gif~c200
  • tumblr_nqrg9sT0M51tizy2uo1_500.gif
    WHY, HELLO
    Greetings and welcome to my official 1 x 1 search thread! I am Fem, your local crazy Hufflepuff Rabbit, here to crazy you up even more with my crazy RP skills!

Heck, I just said "crazy" three times, just to prove a point! Annnnyways, it's nice to see you all here this morning/afternoon/evening/middle of the night! I do all kinds of RP (basically anything I can pull out of a hat out of thin air, so there's literally no limit as to what to do! All I ask for is your soul!

Just kidding! Maybe.....hehehehehe--

tumblr_o0u4hfcKAY1v3j5r7o1_500.gif
    In all seriousness, though, I'm just here for the RP! I prefer a fairly descriptive style if anything, and I'm up for anything you throw at me. I'm the best at writing two different genres; humor and horror. Why horror? I have no freaking clue, but I'm good at building suspense and being ultra subtle about what my characters are hiding until the very end. I do warn you, I tend to go a little crazy, so if you're squeamish, then kindly ask me to stay on the ever bright-and-happy comedy side.

I also do fandom roleplays, and I am well-versed in knowledge about quite a few fandoms *too lazy to make a list rn*. However, I prefer not to play canon characters for fear of doing them wrong. If you know of any of my already existing OCs and want to RP with them then just ask. If you want to know what OCs I have, just specify the type you're looking for and I'll tell you all about them.

tumblr_o4erp0hrJ41u8eo0po1_500.gif
    While I will RP in PM, I prefer and am more likely to reply to a thread (I am forgetful rabbit); if you have specific plot ideas in mind, just tell 'em to me (BRING IT ON, RAINBOW SPARKLE CLICHE VAMPIRE RPS!).

I'm too whacko-fantasy-yay to do realistic RPs, especially normal boring old high school RPs, so please, for the love of the White Rabbit, don't request something like "good girl meets bad boy and they fall in love", cuz naaahhh, bro. I am interested in playing all identifiable genders, and I will do romances of any sexuality. My FCs are typically anime, unless the RP calls for an animal companion. In other words, I'm pretty flexible. My time zone is UTC - 7, and I usually stay up pretty late unless I'm tired af.

So! Thank you for checking this out and I am ready to hear your ideas!

CHUCK 'EM AT ME!

Last edited:
The first plot sounds like a lot of fun! Which character would you be playing?

Ah, are you still looking for partners? I have a few ideas for 1x1s, and although I'll be busy for a few days, I'd be happy to share one or two of them with you through a PM if you'd like! ovo

Edit: Also...the gifs are cute, hehe

Hey there! I love your writing style ahaha, the bunny gifs made me laugh a little too hard.

Would you be interested in coming up with a fantasy plot/creating a plot together? ^-^

Alright, As I'm also fine RPing either character I'm happy to become the cringe and make the most 1-dimensional character I can think of.
TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit
Okay, cool. Want me to PM you? :3
Hey there! I love your writing style ahaha, the bunny gifs made me laugh a little too hard.

Would you be interested in coming up with a fantasy plot/creating a plot together? ^-^
Hey, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the gifs, I figured they'd draw attention. And absolutely! I'm open to all sorts of possibilities~
ill rp with chu;D:captaincat:
Hmm, okay, any plots you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back