• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Corpse Bride: Insanity

Victor nodded. "I'd love to join you!" he accepted, smiling. Maybe this would put his mind of Victoria for longer, and the kids might even make his day.

Aluna smiled, "Perfect! I'm sure they'll be thrilled." Giggling again, she felt her mood beginning to pick up despite her morning being filled with reminders of her husband. Everything seemed to be looking up from here, and she could feel herself practically glowing with joy for the first time in a long while.

Victor smiled, now filled with happiness. It seemed like watching Aluna happy made him happy, and if she was sad, he was sad. It was strange, but he tried not to think about it so much. Instead, he just drank his tea, never losing his smile.

Aluna sipped her tea, giggling softly. "They have four children now you know, they had a little baby not too long ago." She looked up in thought, smiling happily at the memory of when she helped Christian's wife, Elanor, birth her child.

She could say that she was experienced in being a midwife, which made her eyes sparkle at the thought. She loved helping people, that as well as she loved being around babies. Sure, they were loud and a bit troublesome at times, but she personally found it relaxing to be around children of any age.

Timeskip

It was later in the afternoon and Aluna was sitting on her porch swing again, reading her book and swinging lightly as she waited for her brother to bring the children over. She was humming softly, as the streets seemed to be quieter than usual today, to fill in the silence. "Are you going to Scarborough Fair..." She sung softly, continuing to hum the rest of the song as she read. Glancing up to the sky, she guessed her brother would arrive with the children shortly, and she smiled contently.

Victor sighed as he left Victoria's room and walked down the hallway. He had just been in to clean up, as it had been left a mess when Victoria was taken away. Victor didn't want to leave it that way, as he thought it would be an insult to her memory. If it was his choice, he would have stayed in there longer, but he had promised to help Aluna look after her neices and newphews.

Aluna's singing was cut short upon hearing the calling of young voices nearing her name. She smiled softly and set her book aside, rising up and stepping down her porch to meet with her nieces and nephews. "Hey there, loves!"

Their names were Peter, Edwin, Charlotte, and little Louise. Her heart always jumped at the thought of seeing them, especially Louise as she hadn't seen the babe since she'd assisted her mother in birthing her. She knelt down to hug them, and rose back up to take Louise from her mother's arms. After sharing a hug with her brother, she waved and watched them leave, before allowing the children to play inside the house as she cradled Louise with a gentle smile.

Victor left his house and began to walk to Aluna's new where it was, as he visited her from time to time to see how she was doing. Once he arrived, he knocked gently on the door and stood back, waiting for a response.

Aluna was watching the children play in her living room when she heard a knock at her door. She quickly rushed to the door, and opened it with her free arm. Her eyes lit up when she saw Victor, and she smiled softly.

"Victor! Glad you could make it!" She stepped aside to let him in then closed the door behind him, still carrying Louise in her other arm. "The other three are in the living room, this little one I have is Louise." She turned to the baby who was gently toying with locks of her blonde hair, smiling sweetly.

Victor smiled and entered the house, with Aluna closing the door behind him. He smiled at the baby in her arms, Louise, then smiled at Aluna. "She's beautiful," he says randomly, without knowing what he had said.

Aluna glanced to him, blushing before quickly breaking her gaze from his to look down at Louise with a small smile. "Y-Yeah, she is isn't she?" She laughed timidly, nuzzling the baby's head. "She got it from her mother, she's gorgeous."

Drawing in a breath, she turned to him again with a smile.
"Would you like to hold her? She won't bite, I promise she won't!" She joked with a giggle.

Smiling sweetly, she carefully shifted Louise in her arms and gently handed the child to Victor. "She's a few months old, so you don't have to hold her head if you don't want to since she knows now."

Victor carefully took Louise out of Aluna's arms and held her in his own. She wasn't too heavy, but you did have to out abit of effort in to keep her up. He looked down at her and smiled.

Louise smiled up at him and giggled, her hands clapping merrily at the chance to see a new person. Her eyes glanced back to Aluna, and she smiled again.

Aluna smiled softly, giggling as well.
"She seems to like you." She placed her hands on her hips, gently running a hand over Louise's head.

Louise's giggling grew more high-pitched in delight, clapping her hands again. Aluna laughed and lightly poked her niece's cheek. "She's a sweetheart. A lot of babies are, it's just until.." She was cut off when a voice echoed through the home.

"Auntie Allie!" Peter called out as he raced over to Aluna, hiding behind her dress as Edwin ran in as well trying to catch his brother.

Victor was slightly surprised when two kids ran into the room, but he managed to keep hold of the baby. He had kinda trained himself not to be afraid at simple things like that. after spending so long in the Land of the Dead.

"That's Peter and Edwin," Aluna started with a small smile. "Edwin is the eldest at six, their sister Charlotte is the second at five." She nodded and patted Peter's head, picking him up. "Peter over here is four."

"Hi!" Peter said, waving his hand with a bright smile before jumping out of Aluna's arms and chasing after his brother, both giggling. "Ah.. He's still grasping the basics of politeness.." She mumbled in embarassment as Louise laughed again.

Victor smiled. "Wow, so your brother has his family all sorted out, huh?" He handed Louise back to Aluna.

"He's always wanted five children," Aluna giggled softly as she took Louise back. "So I'd expect another after Louise, another child I'd have to help his wife birth." She laughed, shaking her head. "I do, however, enjoy my job. I was the first to hold every single one of the children here."

Louise played with Aluna's hair, smiling as she did.
"It's magical." The woman joked with a chuckle.

Victor smiled. "Cool! So, you were the first t touch all of these children, the first to see them come into existence? That must be pretty awesome think about."

Aluna giggled softly and gave a slow nod in response, "Yes.. It is sometimes.. I consider them as my own sometimes. They're a sweet bunch." She kissed Louise's head and smiled softly, glancing to him. "Would you like to meet Charlotte now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back