• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Complicated Roads Of Our Lives (OneXOne)

Gold Snow

Characters:

Name:
Robin Hanlon

Nickname:
None

Race:
Alien/Human

Occupations:
None

Personality:
Selfish // Shy // Disconected // Multi-leveled // Mature // Curious // Elegant // Imaginative // Courageous // Dedicated // Observant // Persuasive // Intelligent // Logical // Delicate // Emotional // Passionate // Romantic // Playful // Fair // Understanding // Firm // Protective

Quirks:
Daydreams // Talks to self // Bites fingertips and lips when nervous

Fears:
Heights // The dark // Closed in spaces // Being alone

Abilities:
Basic survival skills // Talking her way out of things // Sneaking around // Gathering information // Shape shifting into a single animal (white lion) // very uncontrolled dark magic

Weakness:
Doesn't know how to fight other then the basics, normally runs // is truly a bad people person if she doesn't have a plan beforehand // Being over emotional
Secrets: She doesn't know how to read or write // Is a romantic // Is part alien

Appearance:
6928213459ef4a365ebcffbe3be1b234.jpg

---------

Name:

Rosa Blackthorn

Species:
Siren

Powers:

When her eyes glow blue, she can control people with her voice but can be stoped if her mouth is covered and doesn't work that well on those that have their ears covered. She also shares the same abilities as the super soldiers

Information:
Rosa met Bucky while she was in the army then Steve, Helping them with any missions but when Steve was unable to help Bucky and he fell from the train she was devastated. She hid herself away when Steve died on a mission next; feeling alone with the two people closest to her gone.

Time slipped her by and 2012 rolled around; she found out Steve was alive and set to seek him out by trying to draw out the avengers and to talk to Steve again after the battle of New York but things don't go as planned when Hydra finds out about her and send the winter solider to capture her

Appearance:
IMG_0916.JPG

Bucky walked down the streets of Russia with a hood over his head. It wasn't his best disguise, in fact it wasn't really a disguise at all if you really thought about it. He was not sure what he was doing here, all he knew was that he was after someone who was a threat to Hydra. Bucky only knew that they should be somewhere over here and that he would know when he saw them. He couldn't help but wounder who it might be that he was sent to capture as he scanned the faces in the street. Capture, he was under strict orders to bring them alive, something Hydra was not known for.

Robin had no idea how she got here, one day she was living her normal life that S.H.I.E.L.D. had set up for her, the next she had been called in and recruited. She know found herself in the in the new Avengers building lounging in her animal form across her new bed. She had yet to meet anyone else that was recruited, though she knew a good amount about most of them form the 'flying city' as people were now calling it. Robin wondered just what was going on in Fury's mind when she had been recruited, she was just another person out of place trying to fit in, not save the day.

She'd only been in Russia for a month and was already getting the feeling that someone knew she was here; she had been careful too. Georgia Lee was the name she was going with and that's what the fake ids said. She left her apartment, dressed in a black dress fitting for clubbing; Rosa glanced around the street and at the people walking before turning away and heading into the street then towards a building playing loud music with a smirk, her eyes going blue as she headed inside

---

Vision had heard about the new member and wanted to meet her; she would be the only other person that was an alien even if she was half, Thor visited when he could. He focused on making her some lunch; a simple cheese and ham sandwich before flying towards the room she was staying in and knocking "My name is Vision, I've made you a sandwich incase you were hungry." He paused with his hand on the handle before opening the door

Bucky continued to scan the crowed of people, wishing he knew more about what he was looking for as it would make things a lot easier. But Hydra wasn't about making things easy for him, they never had been and never would be. He had just rounded a corner when he spotted her in a black dress, the beautiful women he once knew, he felt his heart stop. He didn't think it would be someone he knew, didn't think it would be possible. But it was her, Rosa was the one he had been sent to capture.

--

Robin opened her eyes, as she looked towards the door. She opened her mouth to tell this Vision that it was not locked, only to remember that she was not in her human form. She stretched herself out before shifting, it hurt a little bit ever time and hadn't taken to shifting often but seeing where she was she guessed it was something to get use to. Robin got up and walked to the door, opening it for Vision, the red skinned android. Yet she said nothing as she wasn't the best with talking.

Rosa caught a glimpse of him before she stepped inside, She peeked around the door; her eyes widening in surprise as they switched back to brown "B..Bucky? You.. I saw you fall.." She hesitated before stepping outside and moving over to him, a few seconds went by before she slapped him; tears forming in her eyes "You let us think you were dead. Steve probably still thinks you are. Damn you Bucky!"

----

Vision looked the woman over before smiling when he didn't see anything wrong with her "I'll place this on your desk.." He slipped past her and did as he said before returning to float outside the door "Is there anything you need? I can get it for you." He stopped floating and stood on the floor, he glanced around the inside of the room before looking back to her; realising she hadn't talked "Can you talk?"

Bucky wasn't sure what to say, he was still shocked that she was the one that he had to capture. Yet the very fact that she was here was yet another thing that he was having difficulty getting his head around. In all honesty he wasn't sure what he could say, he may have tried of explaining things to her first, but his programming wouldn't allow it, so instead he took her by the arm. "I'm sorry," was all he could say as he started to try and lead her away.

--

Robin couldn't help but smile a little bit at this as she tried not to laugh. "Yes, I can talk," she responded with a slight tilt of her head. "And thank you," she added after a moments thought, not wanting to seem rude. she wondered if all of the new avengers where like him, or if it was just him. Being an android and all, not that she was one to judge.

Rosa stood her ground and pulled her arm away "I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm mad, pissed! Just you wait until I finally go see Steve and tell him!" She sighed, taking a moment to calm down before turning around "I'm going clubbing, just leave me alone for now Bucky." She headed back the way she came and went back into the club, She made her way to the bar and began taking shots of vodka

----

Vision smiled with a nod "Okay, I apologise for my lack of skin; a bigger machine is being made for such a purpose but perhaps if I wear clothes that cover me, you could show me a bit of New York or we could walk around outside.. I haven't really seen the city.." He glanced around again before looking at her after a few seconds with a kind smile

Bucky let out a huff slightly hurt by her words, but let her walk of, he had to capture her and bring her to Hydra and couldn't tell her anything about it. Yet he didn't have a set time frame on it. But he couldn't let her go and tell Steve of him, not with what he was doing now. They would have to put him down. So with that, Bucky just followed her.

--

Robin tilted her head to the side as she studied him. "I haven't actually scene a lot of New York myself," She admitted. Before coming here she was living in the middle of no where in cabin. She wasn't really a people person and preferred to be alone, yet she wasn't so sure that Vision would be categorized there with the rest of civilization.

Rosa glanced in the direction of the door and rolled her eyes when she spotted Bucky, She ordered a few more shots and quickly downed them before letting her mind drift to her memories with Bucky with a sad look on her face "Stark Expo.."

Rosa spun admiring the big crowd for Howard Stark's expo before stopping as she faced Bucky "I didn't think the crowd would be this big..I hope you enjoy your double date with Steve tomorrow; He's not going to be happy that you blindsided him." The dark blue dressed suited her and her long hair that had been carefully pulled back at the sides, pinned with her hair curled over one shoulder "Thanks for bringing me here Bucky.." She smiled at him before turning around and walking ahead.

Rosa snapped out of it with a shake of her head and turned to face the club with her back against the bar before glancing at Bucky again then slipping towards the back of the club and into the toilets, she began to realise something was up with Bucky. She locked the main door and headed for the window, pulling the bin with her then using it to start climbing out of the window

----

Vision nodded before holding out his hand "Would you like to go outside?" He took his hand back before placing them behind his back "I'm sure I can find something to wear from somewhere around here, I'd have to clean and return the clothes though. Outside I could be seen as indecent even if I am a robot.." He laughed quietly with a shake of his head "My name is Vision could I have yours?"

Last edited:
Bucky waited at the bar for Rosa to return when she didn't return after a while he started to feel sick in his gut. He had hoped against all odds that it would not come to this, that he would not have to take her by force. Yet it seemed that it did not come down to a choice he stood up with a sigh as and headed towards the bathroom to where she had disappeared, hoping beyond hope that this would not become messy.

Rosa paused double checking she had locked the door to the bathroom before returning to the bin and climbing back onto it, she pulled herself up and managed to get half her body out when she heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom; she moved quicker but her hips got stuck slightly in the small window and she pushed on the outside of the window to forced herself out "Fuck.. Shit!" She hissed in pain as the sides of the window scraped against her hips painfully

Bucky made his way into the girls bathroom, ignoring all of the shocked looks that he was getting from everyone else. "Rosa, are you okay?" He called as he knocked on the only closed stall door. He had a feeling that he would have to break it down, but as far as he was concerned there was no reason not to try and make this any harder, not that that was truly possible in any way. No matter what he did she would be hurt by what he had to do, and physical wounds would be the first to heal and quite possibly the only ones that would heal.

---

The air was becoming increasingly thin within Lilu's small ship, she had done the best to patch up the holes in the hull, yet it was not good enough. The air was still leaking out. Most of the other systems had also been damaged, such as there beacon, which was only sending out a weak cry for help. At least one of the cryo-pods were working. It was inhabited by Lilu's younger sister, the only way that she would live once all the air was gone. Maybe rescue would come in time for her at least.

Rosa tensed as she heard Bucky's voice before fighting harder to get out the window, her foot kicking off one of the stall walls before she got out and took off down the alleyway despite the pain in her hips and the slightly pain from landing harshly 'Not himself.. working for someone against his will..'

---

Loki looked around the ship; they had just escaped Asgard after all, it having been destroyed. He sighed but the ship slowly gave him pause as Thor began moving everyone to one side of the ship so he could help someone in their ship outside and Loki couldn't help but roll his eyes; Thor ever the hero once again

Bucky let out a breath he hadn't known he had been holding when there was no response, but instead the sound of her climbing out the window. Not bothering to break down the door and follow her out the window he headed out the front of the bar, planning to try and cut her off.

---

By this time Lilu was uncounseouse due to lack of oxygen, yet she had managed to at least boost the signal of her beacon before it had happened. Her skin had gotten rather pale, her brown hair limp. Also oxgyn starved.

Rosa ran, glancing back towards the club entrance before moving at her faster speed with a light limp. She paused for a second to quickly take off and throw her shoes at him before taking off again; She came to a dead end and looked around wildly before turning to face the way she had came, her eyes going from brown to blue

---

Loki moved forward to look the girl over before going in search of an oxygen mask and placing it over the girls mouth, making sure that she was laid down away from everyone else. Loki moved away from the girl but kept a sneaky eye on her as he looked at the front of the ship

Bucky frowned when she threw her shoes at him, he just stood there, looking at her shoes. Not to where she had run of to. Out of all the things he had been required to do this would be one of the worst, if not the worst. Still frowning he ran after her, he didn't have to go far due to her limp. Bucky quickly grabbed her, holding her arms to her side in a sort of hug. "Rosa, stop," he wispered softly in her ear, "Please don't make me hurt you," he added a moment latter.

---

Her ship was in rather bad condition, all of the paint had been scrapped away for starters, as if it had been clawed at by a huge metal hand. There was one part of the ship that was still intact, closed of by a huge door. It lead to the place were all of the cryotubes were, were Lilu's sister lay. There was no way she was going to let someone get there hands on her sister, yet it would help if she woke up.

Rosa had fought against him when he gripped her arms before going still as he whispered in her ear and her eyes went back to brown slowly after "Bucky..I-" She decided to stop fighting against him with a sigh "..I might forgive you with time." She pulled away from him and regarded him at arms length; finally taking in his metal arm, she looked at him in fear when it clicked who he was working for "Bucky no! You can't take me to Hydra Bucky." Her eyes began glowing blue again "Bucky I swear if you take me there I will hate you for a long time."

---

Loki had Thor use the ships scanners check the other ship for any signs of life and went over when there was one, he check quickly before going to the cryotubes; he managed to get the machine off properly and took the girl onto the ship, placing her next to Lilu

Bucky tried his best not to frown and to keep a straight face, he knew this would happen, yet he couldn't help but hope that it would have turned out in a different manner. He was starting to think that it would have been better if he had worn a disguise and taken her. "Rosa, please," he said softly. By the look of it this would end in him having to hurt her.

---

Lilu shifted slightly, as she started to regain consciousness, she shifted her head and looked to her side, where her younger sister now lay, she smiled slightly at the fact she was alright before her mind drifted to who may have taken her out of the crytube.

She'd never willingly hurt Bucky if she could help it, She watched him carefully before sighing as her eyes went back to normal and she rested her head on his shoulder; knowing it would hurt him if he had to hurt her "...Ill try to remember you Bucky..You know they try to make my mind a clean slate..but I'll try to keep you there.." She lifted her head and stepped back "..I'm ready..let's go.."

----

Thor steer the ship for earth which would probably take a day to get there, Loki looked at Lilu one last time before walking to the front of the ship and staring out the window as he talked to Thor about where they would be living in the future then how they were going to build houses for everyone and if the space would be big enough. An hour had gone by before he moved back over to the two girls they had saved and gently shook the oldest "It's time for you to wake up; I would like to know what happened to cause your ship to be in the state it was in." He shook again but this time a bit rougher "Wake up or I will have to pour water over you."

Last edited:
Bucky ran at her, not wanting to let her get away. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her in a tight embrace. His programing didn't give him any other choice but to keep her here or go with her, he would have to find a way to give her to his puppeteers, there was no way around it. None that he had ever been able to find in his search for ways to defy his masters anyway, but not for a lack of trying.

---

Lilu woke up with a fright, shooting up into a sitting position, which soon changed to a crouching one as she punched the dark haired man that had been standing over her, shaking her in an attempt to wake her up. After Would she realised it may not have been the best action to take. Yet it was too late to change what she had done anyway.

Rosa closed her eyes as he hugged her tightly "Bucky. I'm agreeing to go with you." She bit her lip before opening her eyes and looking him in the eye "You don't need to hold onto me." She just about heard someone coming towards them before a needle was pushed into her neck, she figured it was morphine; she quickly began feeling drowsy and her limb refused to move properly as she slipped to the ground

----

Loki watched her with an amused look before holding his hands up "it's okay; we found your ship and your sister.. I assume your sister is here. Can you explain to me what happened to your ship.. it was in quite the state." He smirked a little and clasped his hands behind his back

Bucky turned bright red by what she said, when she went limp it instantly went away as he turned to glare at the Hydra agent who had injected her. "I had it under control. That was not necessary," he said. Even though a blind man would have been able to see how much he did not have it under control. His emotions were starting to show through the programing he had undergone.

--

Lilu put on a straight face as she looked up at him, before to her sister and let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding. "We had some trouble in an asteroid belt," she said, even though it wasn't a complete truth. She hoped he would assume that they just didn't know how to drive properly.

Her eye sight was blurry and she was groggy as she woke back up, she blinked a few times before everything cleared up and she looked around the room she was in; it was a small prison cell and she sat up slowly before moving over to the glass window. It wasn't long before she was dragged from her room and to another, She was pulled up a flight of stairs before getting pushed into a tank of sea water; it wasn't very long until her body changed, A dark blue tail instead of legs and her hair was longer

------

Loki watched her before smirking "Im the god of lies and mischief.. I know you're lying but I'll leave it be." He sighed softly before crossing his arms "Are you hungry? I can take you to get some food for you and your siste?" He glanced briefly to Thor and the outside of the ship "We are heading to earth.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back