• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Competition. (Closed for now)

Kaira

The King of Irea is dying.

It's been whispered through halls and. villages, and has now made its way. through the 10 surrounding kingdoms. Everyone's wondering who will take the throne, with the king having no heirs and no living family. Letters have been sent to all the eligible Princes and Princesses in the surrounding countries. The Younglings, so they shall be named.

The Younglings all reside in the ages of. 18-25, and all are unattached.

Of their own free will, they will compete in a series of tests and logical skills. Each. week, a team will be eliminated.

Oh, did I forget to mention the teams? Couples is a better term, since that's how you'll be competeing. As each pair comes into the Castle, they will be paired with a. predetermined Youngling.

The best couple will take over the Throne, and all of Irea.

Together.

The Kingdoms

Irea~

Cannot be chosen.

Taken-Karile~

A harsh place, and nicknamed the Prison, because most of the people are criminals. The criminals from all over are sent there to be judged, and sentanced.

Faris~Farming, taken up by mainly fields and flatland. The people are middle class and mainly made up of farmers and merchants.

Grelia~Fishing, sea imports.

Kranser~Savage, is what most call it. It's a poor kindom, but very brutal. It's climate is cold and wet, and the terrain consists of mostly forests.

Miscer~Probably the most peaceful of all the kindoms, and one of the most beautiful. They deal with exporting food and clothing, as well as funiture. The land is hilly and soft.

Soloria~Powerful and rich, they have the best bloodlines, and aristacrats. Besides Irea, of course. The people are often full of them selves and arrogent.

Taken-Wisteria~ Beautiful, and tranquil. The people of this Kindom are always almost unusually beautiful, and ethereal. They deal in many things, but mostly in building. Furniture, carriages, and the supplies for houses.

Zorall~Mining country, mainly taken up by mountain ranges. The main exports are coal and rion.

Calirie~Finally there's the farthest out kingdom, and the smallest. There's nothing especially interesting about this kingdom, except for the diamond mines.

Feel free to elaborate on the Kingdoms if you want, I just wanted a brief description for them.

You can choose any Kingdom to belong to, except Wisteria, which is taken for my chracter.

Everyone know the rules.

No god mod.

No one liners.

No mary sues.

At least 4 sentances each time.

I reserve the right to turn away any e who I don't believe fit the bill.

I hope you guys join!

Males ~

1. @Elfangor -Carilie

2.Reserved @morpheusing -Kransor

3. @Frogtruck - Zorall

Females~

1. @Kaira- Wisteria

2. @RedLikeRoses -Karile

3. @Wood - Miscer

4. @ShadyAce -Grelia

Last edited by a moderator:
morpheusing said:
nvmnd or kranser
Ah! So, it would seem we are together with Kranser. What are your ideals upon what this nation should be like? I was thinking something Russian or Viking in nature.

Since I only have one girl spot, one of you will have to be a guy! Unless we get 6 of both, but I don't want to add girls if I can't have even boys!

So I guess we only need one more boy to at least have 4 teams. Would that be enough to start, you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuuuudge. Do you know when we're going to start, because I'm going out of town tomorrow for a whole week, and I don't want to get left behind. I will reply some within the week, but they will probably be a lot shorter than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back