• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The color of Vanilla {Trigger}

What should the new title be ?

• Keep it the same-why change a classic ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We're busy, Hell can wait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fuck it, I think that y'all won't leave me if I don't make my CS look as fancy as yours.

Also, all the characters know each other simply for the common goal. That doesn't necessarily mean they like each other
;) Wheter the relationships go farther back is up to you

Everything is up, folks !

For those who were accepeted, remember to check all tabs ;)

I'm sorry,
@QuixoticKitten, but your CS wasn't finished and there were already too many females. However, if you're still interested and a male joins in the RP while its in its beginning stages, I'd love to have you back !

For the rest of you fuckers, we need to start discussing relationships ! Yeah, that's right, this is where the fun part comes. The group has been together and planning a escape from around 2.5 weeks but some relations may be go farther back, if you wish. If you have any sort of secret between characters, we don't have to know so PM your little hearts out !

Let the massacre commence !

So, after a week of terrible GMing,
and the second season of The Originals, I'm gonna get the RP started today. First, the relationships should be set up. It doesn't have to be anything extensive, maybe even whether you like them or not. I've already gotten my relationship with Chandler (@Amora Aurora ) figured out but how bout the rest of y'all ? @Raerae Wanna figure something our between Rae and Jo ?

boyguro said:
@Of the Red I think it'd be way awesome if Jo and Floyd were close friends since they're both obsessed with their appearance and "Beauty Queens" if you know what I mean

Oh God, think of all the before school primp sessions
xD They'd be 15 minutes late just cause Jo was all out of a certain shade of lipstick but as soon as she showed some leg,no one would give a fuck. How long do you think they should have known each other ?

boyguro said:
well Floyd has been in Vanilla Falls since he was about ten years old, but I think Jo came when she was 14? i can't remember. let's say 2 maybe 3 years? it could be something along the lines of Jo running out of hair product one day at school and Floyd just happens to have some with me and boom, friendship.

Hmmm..Maybe 2 years ?

Hmm, Miro has been in Vanilla Falls since his sophomore year of high school at the least. He got kind of a late start escaping the Slav lands.

Also, he's been the resident drug dealer in the town for going on three years so he pretty much knows everything about everybody at this point.

Do with that what you will.

Okay, so I put the opening "post" up. If you need more elaboration just ask and I'll add it. For this style of posting, you don't need to wait for me (Jo) to post so go ahead ^_^

*stares at clock* Holy shit that was ridiculously long and I need to sleep. Uh. I hope you guys take interest in Max. I'll be back on in.... 14 hours??? *blurry eyes*

AnimusLight said:
*stares at clock* Holy shit that was ridiculously long and I need to sleep. Uh. I hope you guys take interest in Max. I'll be back on in.... 14 hours??? *blurry eyes*
He's great, IMO(:

AnimusLight said:

Dude, wtf, your CS is perfect
-_-

His fine ass is accepted

Mmkay, I'll be making my post for Jo soon (I'm listening to Charles Mingus so I feel like getting stuff done) but in the meantime, get your asses to IC !

~ Love ya
^_^ , Of the Red

[QUOTE="Of the Red]

Mmkay, I'll be making my post for Jo soon (I'm listening to Charles Mingus so I feel like getting stuff done) but in the meantime, get your asses to IC !

~ Love ya
^_^ , Of the Red

[/QUOTE]
I'll post asap, super sick today, sorry!

Of the Red]I think Floyd ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23047-boyguro/ said:
@boyguro[/URL]), Jo (she would have gotten in a 12th grade class for some reason) and Rae should be in the same class
Which class?

AnimusLight said:
Maybe art class?? ;D

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Yup ^_^ Feel free to make up a teacher and what they're learning at the moment

[/QUOTE]
And you think it's alright if I mention Floyd? Considering I didn't get his creators consent, of course.

Leave it to me!

Sorry that took so long, I'm on a tablet and it sucks. Hope the post was alright, and I can't tag anyone so my apologies in advance. To those of whom I didn't mention, I don't know if everyone could have the class together or what, but I figure we'll all meet up outside of the school regardless!(:

Also, I believe I have fixed all errors. But if anything lacks sense, lemme'know.

I love everyone's characters already ^_^

@incrusade Just in case you lovelies didn't know we had started. If you aren't in school, hang around with the other characters that aren't and just wait. School will get out soon, I promise ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back